Eligibility Criteria: Graduation in any stream from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE Approved Institute) in India. Age of the Candidates should be between 21-30 years. It is mandatory to complete the Graduation to apply for this.Candidate should have stayed in the hiring/interview city or nearby city for more that 2 years
- Face to Face Interview
- Online Assessment
About the Program: HDFC Life’s Smart Achievers Program is an initiative by HDFC Life in association with Manipal Academy of Higher Education to nurture industry leaders of the future
Selected candidates will undergo 4 months classroom training program, 2 months on the job training & 6 months internship.
From 13th Month onwards start working as Executive Sales Trainee with Salary 3Lakh /annum
Course fee: Candidates need to pay Rs 1.4 Lakhs + Service Tax ( it covers fees , loadging & boarding – Installment and Loan facility is available ).More than 70% of the fee will be refunded as allowance/stipend during the training period itself and this is to encourage only candidates really interested in insurance sales only to join us.
- Assured job at HDFC Life with Salary 3Lakh /annum
- The job role will be ‘Executive Sales Trainee’ at J2 band
- J2 Band- One level above the front line sales employees
- PG Diploma in Insurance from Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- Training fee Rs 1.4 Lakhs + Service tax
- Loan facilitated by HDFC Bank for the entire fee
During Internship (6 Months),candidates are allocated within 3 different channels (Agency, Bancassurance and Direct). Post completion of 6 months internship, they get confirmed and continue in same channel.
Roles and Responsibilities of Executive Sales Trainee in all channels:
1.Agency Channel: To build a high performing distribution network of financial consultants and enable them to sell life insurance policies. The incumbent will be evaluated mainly on the ability to build a strong distribution and sustainable network to meet business targets and quality of business.
- Bancassurance Channel: Meet the business targets (Top line, Persistency, Product mix) by collaborating with and driving channel partners.
- Direct channel: Meet the business targets by driving and motivating the channel partner’s sales team. Continuous interaction with the sales team of channel partners Arranging sufficient training towards licensing of sales team of channel partners. Be a coach and guide to the sales team members of the channel partner.
Don’t miss this Excellent Opportunity to get a Full-Time Job with HDFC Life
(HDFC Life ranked among the top 50 Indian companies consecutively for three years in a ‘Great Places to Work’ survey conducted by Economic Times)
- IRDA Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Manager / Apply Online
- LIC Recruitment 2019 – Application OPEN for 8581 New ADO Vacancies
- Hdfc Bank Recruitment
- Jobs in Kolkata For Freshers
- Jobs in Chennai For Freshers
- Urgent Opening With Bancassurance / Alternate Channel – Life Insurance Jobs in Book Mark India in Kannur,kasargod
- LIC ADO Recruitment 2019: 8581 Vacancy | Get Apply Link, Eligibility here
- Urgent Opening With Bancassurance / Alternate Channel – Life Insurance Jobs in Book Mark India in Alappuzha / Alleppey,pathanamthitta
- IDP IELTS Admission 2017
- Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Courses Information
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech: Apply 2972 Sailor & Apprentice Jobs
- Urgent Opening For Sales Managers And Business Managers Across Kerala Jobs in Book Mark India in Cochin / Kochi / Ernakulam,thrissur / Trissur
- Urgent Opening For Sales Managers And Business Managers Across Kerala Jobs in Book Mark India in Kollam,thiruvananthapuram / Trivandrum
- Urgent Opening For Sales Managers And Business Managers Across Kerala Jobs in Book Mark India in Kannur,kozhikode / Calicut
- Urgent Opening For Sales Managers And Business Managers Across Kerala Jobs in Book Mark India in Kottayam,pathanamthitta