Delhi High Court, New Delhi Invites Online Application Form for the Post of Personal Assistant Group B Recruitment 2018. Delhi High Court PA Online Form 2018. Those Candidates who are interested and Eligible for Recruitment Post can apply at Delhi HC official website. Check more detail like Age, Fees, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Vacancy, Eligibility, Application Process
Post Name: Personal Assistant (Group B)
Online Registration Starts – 22 September 2018
End Date for Application – 12 October 2018
End Date for Online Fees Payment – 12 October 2018
Admit Card Released – Available Later
PA Exam Date – Available Later
Personal Assistant Group B – Passed Graduation Degree in Any discipline
English Typewriting Test Speed 40 WPM
English Shorthand 100 WPM. Transcribe the Passage within 40 Minutes.
Check Notification for more details.
Total Vacancy: 35 Post
- General – 10
- OBC – 12
- SC – 07
- ST – 06
Unreserved category (General / OBC) – INR 300/-
Reserved category (SC / ST / PH/ Ex-S) – INR 150/-
Application Fees deposit through SBI Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
Age Limit: as on 01-01-2018
Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 27 Years
Age Between – 02/01/1991 to 01/01/2000
Selection Process: Candidate selection is based on the written examination (objective type), English Typewriting, English Shorthand and Written Examination (Descriptive).
Scheme of Examination: Short Scheme as following- Kindly read Notification for more details
|Stage – I||Written Examination (Objective type)||Total 120 questions of one mark each. And 25% negative marking for every wrong answer. The subject wise as follows:-
English- 60 questions.
General Knowledge- 30 questions and
General Intelligence – 30 questions.
|Stage – II||English Typewriting Test||40 words per minute. The test would be of ten minutes duration and will be on computers.|
|Stage – III||English Shorthand Test||100 words per minute in English language and of five minutes duration. Candidates will be required to transcribe the dictated passage on computers in 40 minutes.|
|Stage – IV||Written Examination (Descriptive)||Written examination will be of two hours duration consisting of Essay, Translation, Comprehension and Letter writing of 25 marks each|
|Stage – V||Interview||Candidates who will be found successful will be called for Interview which would consist of 30 marks|
How To Apply
Step 1- Those candidates who fulfill eligibility norms can apply for the Recruitment Post.
Step 2- Interested candidate may apply online at High Court Delhi official website.
Step 3- Applicant click on Delhi HC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2018 Link.
Step 4- After that Application Form Open and Applicant fill Application Form.
Step 5- And then Pay Examination Fees and Upload Scan Photo and Sign.
Step 6- And Last Submit Complete Final Form.
Step 7- The Last Date for Online Registration is 12-10-2018.
Step 8- Applicant must read full notification before apply online.
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Registered User Login||Click Here|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech: Apply 2972 Sailor & Apprentice Jobs
- Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2019-20 | Apply Online 3085 Forest Watcher, Guard & Other Vacancies – aranya.gov.in
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 370 PGT & TGT Vacancy in NVS Recruitment 2019 – nvshq.org
- BSF Syllabus 2019 – Check BSF CBT Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf @ bsf.nic.in
- LIC Recruitment 2019 – Application OPEN for 8581 New ADO Vacancies
- IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Online Form 2018
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in
- BIS Recruitment 2019-20 – Apply for 115 UDC, LO Posts in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- NDA 2 2018 – Notification, Admit Card, Exam Dates, Application, Syllabus
- LIC ADO Recruitment 2019: 8581 Vacancy | Get Apply Link, Eligibility here
- IBPS RRB 2019 Notification Released – 8400+ Vacancies | Get Apply Link Inside
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2019: Get Notification Pdf, Exam Eligibility, Apply Link here
- Allahabad Bank Recruiting Specialist Officers 2016-17 Apply Online
- Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 59 Inspector of Police Vacancy – www.cbi.nic.in