MP High School TET Online Form 2018
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB Invites online Application Form for the High School Teacher Eligibility Test for 17000 Senior Secondary Teacher Recruitment 2018. Those Candidates who are Interested and Eligible for the Recruitment Post can Apply Online at MPPEB official website. Check more details like Age, Fees, Eligibility, Vacancy, Application Process At worldfreshers.in
Post Name (पदनाम): High School Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 (उच्च माध्यमिक शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा)
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथि):
Registration Starts – 11 September 2018
End Date for Application – 05 October 2018
End Date for Submit Fees – 05 October 2018
End Date for Form Correction – 06 October 2018
Admit Card Available – December 2018
Exam Date – 29 December 2018 Onwards
Answer Key Available – Available After Test
Application Fees (आवेदन शुल्क):
General Category (Other State) – INR 570/- (Portal Charge Included)
Reserve Category (Madhya Pradesh) – INR 320/- (Portal Charge Included)
Form Correction Charge – INR 70/-
Application Fees submit through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking OR through MP Online Authorised KIOSK.
Age Limit (आयु सीमा): as on 01-01-2019
For Male – Minimum 21 years | Maximum 40 years
For Female – Minimum 21 years | Maximum 45 years
Age relaxation for reserved category as per Recruitment Rules.
Eligibility Criteria (पात्रता मापदंड):
Senior Secondary Teacher – Master Degree in concern Subject with 55% Marks and Passed B.Ed Exam.
NOTE – Please Read Notification for More Details
Exam Center (परीक्षा केंद्र):
Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Neemuch, Ratlam, Mandsaur, Sagar, Satna, Khandwa, Guna, Damoh, Katni, Sidhi, Chindwara, Balaghat, Rewa, Siwani & Khargon
Selection Process (चयन प्रक्रिया): Candidate selection is based on Written Test.
How To Apply (आवेदन कैसे करें)
STEP 1- Those candidates who fulfill Eligibility norms can Apply for the Written Test.
STEP 2- Applicant Click on MP Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Session Link.
STEP 3- And after Applicant Click on उम्मीदवार प्रोफाइलिंग Link.
STEP 4- And then Click on प्रोफ़ाइल पंजीकरण फार्म Link
Step 5– And After filling All details carefully to Registration
Step 6– Upload Scanned Copy of Photo, Sign, DOB, Cast, Hand Writing.
Step 7– And after submit details and Fee payment.
Step 8– Applicant take printout of Submitted Form.
Step 9– The Last date for Apply Online is 05-10-2018
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Fees Payment||Click Here|
|Online Correction (After Payment)||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- AWES Teacher Syllabus 2019 – Army Welfare Education Society PGT TGT PRT Exam Pattern
- RPSC Result 2019 – Check SI & Platoon Commander Additional Result, Marks @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 370 PGT & TGT Vacancy in NVS Recruitment 2019 – nvshq.org
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech: Apply 2972 Sailor & Apprentice Jobs
- RPSC Result 2019 – Check Senior Teacher (TSP & Non- TSP) Provisional List here @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- RPSC Result 2019 – Assistant Engineer Pre Exam Marks & Senior Grade II Teacher TGT Result
- RPSC Result 2019 – RPSC Senior Grade II Teacher TGT Result (Urdu) Result Released
- UP Assistant Teacher Result 2019 – Check Sahayak Adhyapak Written Exam Result, Merit List
- MPPEB Middle School Teacher TET Online Form 2018
- IDP IELTS Admission 2017
- Adhar Card Application
- BPSC Hall Ticket 2019 – Download 63rd Combined Interview Letter @bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2019-20 | Apply Online 3085 Forest Watcher, Guard & Other Vacancies – aranya.gov.in