Employee State Insurance Corporation ESIC Invites Online Application Form for the Post of Insurance Medical Officer IMO Grade II Recruitment 2018 in ESIC Delhi. ESIC IMO Online Form 2018. Those Candidates who are Interested and Eligible for the Recruitment post can Apply Online
SHORT DETAIL OF NOTIFICATION
Starts – 12 October 2018
End Date for Application – 10 November 2018
End Date for Submit Fees – 13 November 2018
Examination Date – Available Soon
Unreserved category (General/ OBC) – INR 500/-
Reserved category (SC/ ST/ PH) – INR 250/-
Exam Fees deposit through Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Credit Card.
Age Limit: as on 10-11-2018
Maximum age is 30 years
Total Vacancy: 771 Posts
Assam – 30
Jammu & Kashmir – 10
Bihar – 60
Jharkhand – 22
Chhattisgarh – 17
Madhya Pradesh – 44
Delhi – 152
Maharashtra – 101
Gujarat – 27
Odisha – 12
Haryana – 45
Punjab – 34
Himachal Pradesh – 21
Rajasthan – 30
Medical Officers (Allothepic) – Candidate Passed MBBS Degree and Registered in Medical Council of India. Section-I General Medicine and Pediatrics. Section-II Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social Medicine.
Selection Process: Candidate selection is based on Written Exam and Interview.
How To Apply
Step 1- Applicants Open ESIC Official Website.
Step 2- Open Recruitment Link at Home Page.
Step 3- And open ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Link.
Step 4- Read Form Filling Instructions Carefully.
Step 5- Click on Apply Online Link.
Step 6- Fill up Registration Form.
Step 7- Pay Application Fee after 24 to 36 hours making step II Registration.
Step 8- At last, Candidate Submit Final Form.
Step 9- Take Application Printout for future Reference.
Online Registration – Click Here
Full Notification – Click Here
- Saraswati Medical College MBBS Fees Structure
- Esic Portal Application
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- Allahabad Bank Recruiting Specialist Officers 2016-17 Apply Online
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in
- Muzaffarnagar Medical College
- Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Courses Information
- Mvj Medical College
- Subharti Medical College
- Subharti Medical College Fee Struture And Other Information
- Adhar Card Application
- KIMS Karad Post Doctoral Fellowship Entrance Test 2018
- PGIMER Application Form 2018
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 – 84 Teaching (Professor, Associate Professor& Assistant Professor) pgimer.edu.in
- IDP IELTS Admission 2017