Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi Invites Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant, Typist, Casier, Translator Librarian Recruitment 2018. Jharkhand HC Assistant Online Form 2018. Those Candidates who are Interested and Eligible for the Recruitment Post can Apply at JHC
Post Name: Assistant, Typist, Casier, Translator, Assistant Librarian
Important Dates: for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018
Online Registration Starts – 08 October 2018
End Date for Application – 23 October 2018
Last Date for Fees Payment – 23 October 2018
Examination Date – Available Later
Unreserved category (General/ OBC) – INR 500/-
Reserve Category (SC/ST/PH) Jharkhand – INR 125/-
Fee deposit through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Age Limit: as on 01-08-2018
For Male – Minimum 18 | Maximum 35 Years
For Female – Minimum 18 | Maximum 38 Years
Total Vacancy: 73 Post
Assistant – 64 post (Gen- 27, OBC- 07, SC- 09, ST- 20)
Asstt Librarian – 01 Post
Cashier – 01
Translator – 01
Jr. Translator – 01
Typist – 05
Assistant (Postcode – 01) – Bachelor Degree in any discipline in any Recognized University and Typing and Working Knowledge of Computer.
Assistant Librarian (Postcode – 02) – Degree in Library Science
Cashier (Postcode – 03) – Degree in Commerce / Economics
Translator (Postcode – 04) – Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
Jr. Translator (Postcode – 05) – Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
Typist (Postcode – 06) – Bachelor Degree in any discipline with English Tying Speed 40 WPM
NOTE: Check Notification for more detail about Notification.
Selection Process: Candidate selection is based on Written Test/ Personality Test/ Interview.
How To Apply
Step by Step Process of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018:-
1. Applicant Click on Apply Online Link.
2. Read Important Instructions Carefully.
3. Fill up the Registration Form.
4. Pay Application Fee and Upload Scan Photo & Sign.
5. Submit Complete Application Form.
6. Take Application Printout for Future Use.
Uploads Scan copy Documents:
- Matriculation Certificate in proof of Date of Birth.
- Provisional/Original degree Certificate of Graduation.
- Photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Certificate of Diploma in Computer Application (Post Code-01)
- Typing certificate showing typing speed of 40 wpm in English (Post Code-06)
- Caste Certificate
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Scheme & Syllabus||Click Here|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern
- JPSC Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Professor- curn- Junior Scientist
- Dena Bank Recruitment
- Jammu and Kashmir, J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) 135 Greaser/ Washer, Driver Grade-II, Assistant Cine Cameraman, Assistant Recordist-cum-Projectionist, Hindi Computer Operator, Steno Typist, Information Department Jr. Scale Stenographer, Stenographer Recruitment 2017 at www.jkssb.nic.in
- Canara Bank Recruitment
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in
- Indian Bank Recruitment
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment
- Central India Institute Of Management And Studies Recruitment
- Allahabad Bank Recruiting Specialist Officers 2016-17 Apply Online
- Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment
- IBPS Recruitment 2017 For Probationary Officer / Various Post