Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB Invites online Application Form for the Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test (Madhyamik Shikshak Patrata Pariksha) Recruitment 2018. MP Middle School Teacher TET Online Form 2018. Those Candidates who are Interested and Eligible for the Teacher Post can Apply Online at MPPEB official website. Check more details like Age, Fees, Eligibility, Vacancy, Application Process
Exam Name (पदनाम): Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 (माध्यमिक शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा)
Post Name (पदनाम): Middle School Teacher (माध्यमिक शिक्षक)
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथि):
Registration Starts – 28 September 2018
End Date for Application – 20 October 2018
End Date for Submit Fees – 20 October 2018
End Date for Form Correction – 21 October 2018
Admit Card Available – January 2019
Exam Date – 19 January 2019
Answer Key Available – Available After Test
Application Fees (आवेदन शुल्क):
General Category (Other State) – INR 570/- (Portal Charge Included)
Reserve Category (Madhya Pradesh) – INR 320/- (Portal Charge Included)
Form Correction Charge – INR 70/-
Application Fees submit through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking OR through MP Online Authorised KIOSK.
Total Vacancy (कुल रिक्ति): 5670 Post
Age Limit (आयु सीमा): as on 01-01-2019
For Male – Minimum 21 years | Maximum 40 years
For Female – Minimum 21 years | Maximum 45 years
Age relaxation for reserved category as per Recruitment Rules.
Eligibility Criteria (पात्रता मापदंड):
Middle School Teacher – Bachelor’s Degree in concern Subject with 55% Marks and Passed B.Ed Exam.
Exam Center (परीक्षा केंद्र):
Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Neemuch, Ratlam, Mandsaur, Sagar, Satna, Khandwa, Guna, Damoh, Katni, Sidhi, Chindwara, Balaghat, Rewa, Siwani & Khargon
Selection Process (चयन प्रक्रिया): Candidate selection is based on Online Test.
1. Eligibility Test has 150 Questions with 150 Marks, Every Question 1 Marks each.
2. Composite time for Exam is 3 Hour.
3. No Negative marking for the wrong Answer.
4. The question will be Multiple-choice Questions.
How To Apply (आवेदन कैसे करें)
STEP 1- Those candidates who fulfill Eligibility norms can Apply for the Written Test.
STEP 2- Applicant Click on MP Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Session Link.
STEP 3- And after Applicant Click on उम्मीदवार प्रोफाइलिंग Link.
STEP 4- And then Click on प्रोफ़ाइल पंजीकरण फार्म Link
Step 5– And After filling All details carefully to Registration
Step 6– Upload Scanned Copy of Photo, Sign, DOB, Cast, Hand Writing.
Step 7– And after submit details and Fee payment.
Step 8– Applicant take printout of Submitted Form.
Step 9– The Last date for Apply Online is 20-10-2018
- IDP IELTS Admission 2017
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- Pan Card Form 49A
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in
- Adhar Card Application
- MPPEB उच्च माध्यमिक TET Online Form 2018- Date Extend
- Allahabad Bank Recruiting Specialist Officers 2016-17 Apply Online
- Army School AWES TGT, PGT, PRT Online Form 2018
- Aadhar Card Application Status
- Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment
- UPTET Online Application Form 2018
- MHA Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 (mha.nic.in) | Assistant Central Intelligence Officer 1430 Vacancies
- Documents Required for Aadhaar Card
- UP 68500 Assistant Teacher Re-Evaluation Form 2018