Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply for 928 GDS, Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & other Vacancies. Assam Postal Circle extends immense job opportunities for competent candidates to fill up 928 Post Office Job Vacancies. However, Assam Postal Department has vacant positions for GDS, Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & other posts. Interested aspirants can apply for Assam Post office jobs from 20th March 2019 through online mode on this page. All candidates who fulfill the below specified eligibility must submit your application forms on or before 19th April 2019.
Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019 – 928 Vacancy in Post Office
|Organization Name||Indian Postal Department Assam Postal Circle (Assam Postal Circle)|
|Name of the Post||GDS, Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & others|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Notification Release Date||16th March 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||20th March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||19th April 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
All candidates interested to apply for Job Vacancies in Assam Postal Circle, below are the list of eligibility details that are to be met. Aspirants must have passed Secondary School Examination or 10th Class/Matriculation and age must lie between 18 to 40 Years only. However, age relaxation will be applicable for all reserved candidates. Selected Candidates for Post Office Jobs in Assam will get a salary of Rs.10,000/- to Rs.14,500/- per month. Know more about www.assampost.gov.in recruitment in the below sections of this page
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Salary|
|GDS, Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & others||928||Rs.10,000/- to Rs.14,500/- per month|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Postal GDS Recruitment 2019
Post Office Jobs in Assam 2019 Details
|Assam Post Office GDS, BPM, ABPM Salary:
Kindly refer official notification provided below to post wise salary details.
Assam Postal Jobs Online Application Fee:
How to Apply Steps for GDS, BPM, ABPM Jobs in Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019?
- Download the Official Notification & read all the given instructions.
- Make sure you satisfy the eligibility listed above.
- Now, Click on Assam Postal Online Apply link
- If you are a new user go for the New Registration tab
- Fill the personal details to get your user name and password
- Then login to the portal with the User ID and Password
- Fill in application form with necessary details.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph.
- Attach copies of necessary documents.
- Pay prescribed application fee.
- Finally, hit on submit button to complete Assam Postal Recruitment 2019 Process.
|Official Notification PDF – Download|
|Apply Online Link – Click Here|
|Official Website – Click Here|
Similar Job Openings to Assam Postal Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|» DEE Assam Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 230 Jobs
» FCI Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 4103 Vacancies
» ONGC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 4014 Vacancies
About Post Office, Assam:
For more than 150 years, the Post has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivery of mail, acceptance of deposits in small savings plans, life insurance coverage under postal insurance (PLI) and rural life insurance (RPLI) and retail services. as receipt of invoice, the sale of forms, etc.
The DoP also acts like an Indian government agent in providing other services to citizens, such as the payment of wages and the payment of wages paid by the National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme Mahatma Gandhi (MGNREGS) and the payment of old-age pensions. With 1,555,015 post offices, the DDP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world
Vision of Assam Post Office:
India Post’s products and services will be the customer’s first choice.
Mission of Assam Postal Circle
- To sustain its position as the largest postal network in the world touching the lives of every citizen in the country.
- To provide mail parcel, money transfer, banking, insurance and retail services with speed and reliability.
- To provide services to the customers on value-for-money basis.
- To ensure that the employees are proud to be its main strength and serve its customers with a human touch.
- To continue to deliver social security services and to enable last mile connectivity as a Government of India platform.
We will maintain our iconic status as a unique and trusted national institution by:
- Always providing the human touch in all our interactions with society
- Being responsive and reliable
- Demonstrating the highest order of integrity, honesty, transparency and professionalism
- Discharging our responsibilities towards the society in an environment of deep trust, mutual respect and a culture of service before self
- Achieve the long term goal of financial self-sufficiency by generating surpluses from services (existing & new) outside our universal service obligation
- Develop, implement and operate a system of standards with accountability for performance
- Develop a scalable and flexible technology infrastructure to support our operations
- Be the preferred, trusted and reliable service partner for all customers
- Ensure that India Post acquires all required people capabilities to deliver its chosen services portfolio
- Be the interface between citizens and the government.
- TN Postal Circle Syllabus 2019 – GDS Exam Pattern @ www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
- # पोस्टल सर्कल Postal Circle Jobs Recruitment
- Latest 10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017 -2018 Apply Online
- Apply For Latest Sarkari Naukri in India
- # Government Jobs for Engineers इंजीनियरिंग पदों के लिए भर्तियां
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- Assam PSC Admit Card 2016 Post Graduate Teacher download
- 12th Pass Government Job
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in
- Akola Janata Commercial Cooperative Bank ifsc code & Branches
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2017
- Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment
- AEGCL Recruitment For Asst Accounts Officer, LDC, Typist & Peon Post
- # 10th pass job & 12th pass job 10वीं/12वीं सरकारी भर्तियां