Southern Railway Syllabus 2019 is available. We have provided the Indian Railways Junior Engineer Exam Pattern along with the syllabus. So, the candidates who have qualified for the exam can check the Southern Railway JE Exam Syllabus 2019. All the aspirants who are willing to apply for the exam can check the Junior Engineer Syllabus. Interested candidates can also check the Southern Railway Chennai JE Syllabus 2019 @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway Syllabus 2019 – SR JE Exam Pattern
Most of the candidates applied for the exam are searching here and there for the Southern Railway JE Syllabus. Are you one of them in search of the SR Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2019 then do not worry because you are at the right place. We have provided here the details about the Chennai Junior Engineer Syllabus. Not only the syllabi but also we have given details about the JE Exam Pattern. The candidates who are willing to attend the exam have already started their preparation. But some of the candidates have no idea about the Southern Railway Syllabus 2019 and the Test Pattern. The candidates can also know about more Railway Jobs here.
Without having an idea about the syllabi, the applicants cannot start their preparation. It is not an easy task to qualify in one of the competitive exams conducted by RRB Southern Railway. So, we suggest the candidates check the information given below to crack this examination. The candidates who are willing to apply for the 142 posts of Southern Railway JE Recruitment can check the syllabus on this page. Everyone knows that syllabi are necessary while preparing for an exam. The candidates can get details about the topics involved in the exam. To crack the exam, the candidates can check the RRB Southern Railway JE Syllabus on the following sections of this page.
RRB Chennai Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board – Southern Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||142|
Selection Process for Jr. Engineer Recruitment
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
The candidates will be selected as Junior Engineer For Chennai railways by qualifying in all the rounds given above. Applicants failed to qualify in any one of the rounds then they are not eligible for the next rounds.
Southern Railway JE Exam Pattern 2019 @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Aspirants can get the details about the subjects covered in the exam. They can also know topics which have more importance. So, the candidates can give more importance to the topics having more weightage. Then the candidates can easily crack this exam.
SR Chennai Scheme of Examination
|S.No||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Reasoning and General Intelligence||60||60|
- The Southern Railway Chennai JE Exam 2019 is an objective type test
- The total number of questions is 150
- The maximum number of marks in the RRB JE Exam is 150
- The duration of the written test is 2 hours
RRB Chennai JE Exam Syllabus
We have given the complete syllabus required to crack this exam. So, the candidates can check the Southern Railway Syllabus 2019 on the following sections of this page. We suggest the candidates check the information given below and start your preparation for the exam.
Southern Railway Syllabus 2019: Part A – General Ability
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calendar.
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization / orientation.
- Decision making, visual memory, Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning, and figural classification.
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding. Statement conclusion.
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & proportion, percentage
- Time and distance/work, profit & loss
- Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Age problems, Data Interpretation.
- Question will be asked from Railway
- Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Indian – History, Polity, Geography, Economy Current affairs, sports, etc.
RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019: Part B – Technical Ability / General Science
1. RRB JE Civil Engineering Syllabus 2019
- Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
- Topics include Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Hydraulics
- Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements, Highway Planning
- Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves
- Environmental Engineering, measurements of distance and directions.
2. Southern Railway Syllabus for Junior Engineer Mechanical 2019 PDF:
- Questions from Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines, Kinematics of Machine
- Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Steam Tables
- Thermodynamics cycles, I.C. Engines cycles
- Casting, Machining, and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection subjects topics will be asked.
3. Railway JE Syllabus 2019 for Electrical:
- Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines
- Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines
- Power and Control Systems etc.
4. Southern Railway Syllabus Junior Engineer (IT):
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language; Information systems
- DBMS; System programming
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication
- Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
5. Southern Railway JE Syllabus ECE Pdf – Electronics Engineering:
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems
- Wireless Communication
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current
- Drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog, and Digital Circuits, & Communication
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems, Control System.
6. Railway JE Exam Syllabus Computers Engineering:
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Office, languages
- Information systems, DBMS
- Operating systems, Software Engineering
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms
- Network communication, System programming
- Web technology & programming.
7. Junior Engineer (Printing Press):
- Printing techniques and materials, Offset Printing
- Color science, Newspaper printing
- Paper & Ink technology
- Digital technology & Imaging; Control Application in Printing
- Basic concepts of Computers, Printing surface preparation.
8. Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering:
- Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
9. Environment & Pollution Control:
- Questions will be asked from topics of Environment
- Pollution, Sources, Control Methods, etc.
10. Engineering Drawing / Graphics:
- Questions will be asked from the basics of Drawing.
[Southern Railway Recruitment Notification – Click Here]
Completely updated Southern Railway Syllabus 2019 available here. Download pdf format Southern Railway Clerk cum Typist syllabus here at free of cost. Also, we have updated the southern Railway Exam Pattern here. Candidates can check the below page to know detailed information about Southern Railways Clerk Syllabus and Test pattern 2019.
Southern Railway Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Most of the peoples are searching for RRB SR Clerk cum Typist Syllabus and Exam pattern. If you among one of them, then you have landed at the right place. Because We have provided complete Southern Railway Clerk Syllabus here in this page. The Aspirants who are strongly desired to get qualify in Southern Railway Clerk cum Typist exam 2019 can check the complete syllabus along with Test pattern here. Preparation of updated syllabus can sharpen your mind while solving problems. Candidates must have proper knowledge about exam pattern and syllabus then only can get qualified in any kind of exam. Hence, This page is fully updated with Southern Railway Junior Clerk cum typist exam 2019. Candidates are allowed to download it for free of cost. To find more relevant jobs like Southern Railway Recruitment, candidates can check here Railway Jobs
RRB Southern Railway Syllabus for Junior Clerk – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Southern Railways|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Clerk cum Typist|
The selection process consists of the following rounds,
- Written Examination.
Southern Railway Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
|S No||Exam Type||Subjects|
|1||Objective Type||Arithmetic ability|
Southern Railway Exam Pattern – sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- The exam type will be in Objective type.
- The subject includes are General Awareness, Arithmetical Ability, General Intelligence, Hindi & Others.
Download Southern Railway Syllabus 2019
The current section is fully covered with subject wise Southern Railway Junior Clerk Syllabus for candidate’s reference. Aspirants are advised to make us of this article and prepare well for the examination. The RRB Southern Railway Junior Clerk cum Typist Syllabus is given below.
Southern Railway Syllabus for Clerk cum Typist – Arithmetical ability
- Simple equations
- Odd man out
- Profit & loss
- Problems on numbers
- Indices and Surds
- Time and distance
- Simple Interest
- Problems on trains
- Races and Games
- Simplifications and Approximations
- LCF & HCF
- Numbers and ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Quadratic Equations
- Boats and streams
Southern Railway Junior Clerk Syllabus 2019 – General Hindi / English
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Idioms and Phrases
- Word formation
- Error Correction
- Sentence Correction
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Unseen passage
- Passage Correction
- Antonyms and synonyms
- Fill in the blanks
Junior Clerk cum Typist Syllabus for Southern Railways – General Science
- Environmental Science
Southern Railway Junior Clerk Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Countries and Capitals
- Current events
- Sports and games
- Current Affairs
- Scientific research
- State & Capital
- Daily News
- Famous Personality
- Indian Constitution
- Art & Culture
- Economic Scene
Download updated Southern Railway Syllabus Pdf 2019
The above illustrated Southern Railway Junior Clerk Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern is for the sake of aspirant’s Preparation. Candidates can make use of this syllabus and prepare well for the exam. Aspirants can also have a look on Official Website www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in for more information about the Southern Railway Clerk cum Typist post Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019.
Download RRB SR Syllabus – Junior Clerk Syllabus
Get Southern Railway Exam – Clerk Previous Papers
Southern Railway Retired Staff Syllabus 2019
The applicants searching for the Southern Railway Syllabus 2019 can check here. We have uploaded the syllabus as per the RRB Southern Railway notification. Interested candidates can check and download the RRB SR Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. The syllabus is very important for the aspirants going to appear for the exam. Therefore, download the Southern Railway 2019 Syllabus from the link provided and start your preparation.
Southern Railway Syllabus 2019 Details
|Name of the Organization||Southern Railways|
|Post Name||Railway Staff|
Latest Southern Railway SR Exam Pattern 2019
|Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|General Knowledge||20||20||90 Minutes|
Candidates can check the SR Exam Pattern from the above-mentioned table. There will total 100 questions from different sections, therefore, applicants must follow the Southern Railway Exam 2019 Syllabus for better preparation. The aspirants will get 90 minutes to complete the online written test. Hence, prepare well by referring to the SR Railway Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern.
Download Southern Railway Exam Syllabus Pdf
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian History.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Culture.
- Basic Computer.
- Inventions in the World.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Economy.
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Problems on Numbers.
- Odd Man Out.
- Races and Games.
- Compound Interest.
- Volumes Profit and Loss.
- Simple Equations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Indices and Surds.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Numbers and Ages.
- Mixtures and Allegations.
- Simplification and Approximation.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Boats and Streams.
- Simple Interest.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Time and Work Partnership.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Blood Relation.
- Statement and Conclusions.
- Statement and Assumptions.
- Series Problems.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economic Scenario.
- Current Affairs – International & National.
- History & Culture of India.
- Geography of India.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology.
- Issues related to India and Neighboring Countries.
- None Found