NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-20 Jobs
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-20 Notification – Apply Offline for 5716 Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancies: National Health Mission released 5716 Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancies in the month of February 2019. Candidates interested can start applying online for NHM Maharashtra Job Vacancies from 21st June 2019 through Offline mode. Last Date to submit your application forms is 01st July 2019 @ www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in.
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-20: National Health Mission, Maharashtra has Job Openings for 5716 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts. Candidates on fulfilling the below listed eligibility conditions can apply for NHM Maharashtra Jobs 2019 from 21st June 2019. However, candidates who have passed BAMS Degree are eligible to apply for NHM Maharashtra Vacancy 2019. Read further to know more about NRHM Maharashtra Career Notification.
NRHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Name of the Board||National Health Mission, NHM Maharashtra|
|Name of the Posts||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|Opening date of Application||21st June 2019|
|Closing date of Application||01st July 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Offline|
|Official website||www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in (OR) www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in|
NHM Maharashtra Jobs 2019
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||5716|
NHM Maharashtra Vacancies 2019 – district Wise
|Name of the District||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria For NRHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NRHM Maharashtra Vacancies for BAMS are listed below in pointwise. Take a look at below sections and apply for Job Vacancies in NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 before the application closes.
- Passed BAMS Degree from a recognized board
- Maximum Age Limit – 38 Years.
- Written Examination
- Rs. 25,000/- per month + Performance based incentive and other allowance up to Rs.15,000/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 100/-
- Open Category – Rs. 150/-
How to Apply for NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Definitive Types
- Candidate can download the Application form from the below link
- Fill all the Mandatory Columns in Application Form.
- Attach all the required documents along with photograph and Signature.
- Send the Application to this below Address.
|District||Address||Demand Draft in favour of|
|Thane, Raigad & Palghar||Deputy Director Health Services Regional Mental Hospital campus, Dharmavir Nagar, Thane (West) Pin code- 400604||DDHS, Thane|
|Nashik, Nandurbar, Jalgaon & Ahmadnagar||Deputy Director of Health Services, Regional referral hospital campus, Shalimar, Nashik 422001||DDHS, Nashik|
|Pune & Satara||Deputy Director Health Services 3 rd floor, New Administrative Building, Near Sadhu Wasvani Chowk, Pune Pin code- 411001||DDHS, Pune|
|Sindhudurg & Sangli||Deputy Director of Health Services 3 rd floorCentral Building, Near SP Office, Raman mala, Kasaba bavada, Kolhapur||DDHS, Kolhapur|
|Latur, Osmanabad & Nanded||Deputy Director Health Services, Aarogya Sankul building, 3rd floor, Near to new collector office, Latur- Pin code – 413512||DDHS, Latur|
|Amarawati & Yawatmal||Deputy Director Health Services Near Chaudhari Vidhyalay, Women Hospital Premises, Durga Chowk, Akola Pin code-444001||DDHS, Akola|
|Nagpur, Wardha, Bhandara, Gondia, Chandrapur & Gadchiroli||Deputy Director Health Services, Matakacheri Campus, North Ambazari Road, Shradhanand peth, In front of Dikshabhoomi, Nagpur Pin code -400022||DDHS, Nagpur|
National Health Mission,
Tel- 22617510, 22617647.
Principal, Public Health Institution,
Near Diksha Bhoomi,
Official Website: www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
Important dates for NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||21st June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||01st July 2019|
|Exam Date||21st July 2019|
Important Links for NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 for Community Health Officers
|Official Website||Click here|
About NRHM Maharashtra:
The Indian government launched NRHM on April 12, 2005; with the aim of providing comprehensive and effective medical care to the most disadvantaged and vulnerable segments of society, especially women and children, by improving access, availability and quality of public health services. The main strategies of the mission are: to ensure intra and intersection oral convergence, strengthen public health infrastructures, increase community participation, create a village-level health worker, health workers to encourage public partnerships -private, focus on quality services and improve the program’s management contributions. India has significantly improved life expectancy at birth, reduced mortality from malaria, and infant and maternal mortality in recent decades.
Despite the progress made, a large proportion of the population, especially in rural areas, continues to suffer and die from preventable diseases, complications from pregnancy and childbirth, and malnutrition. In addition to the old unresolved issues, the country’s health system faces new threats and challenges, with approximately 5 million people living with HIV / AIDS and non-communicable diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, and Blindness. Diseases related to smoking, mental illness, etc. They have put the burden of chronic disease on the country’s already overburdened health care system. India is in the midst of an epidemiological and demographic transition, which faces an increased burden of chronic diseases and a decline in mortality and fertility rates that lead to an ageing population. Premature morbidity and mortality from chronic diseases can be a significant loss of economic and human resources for India.
Other Important Links:
|Recruitment Link||Name of the Post||Last Date|
|Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment||2972 – Apprentice, Sailor (AA & SSR)||[23-07-2019]|
|AFMS Recruitment||150 – Short Service Commissioned Officer||[21-07-2019]|
|Swachh Maharashtra Mission||384 – City Coordinator||[17-07-2019]|
|EIL Recruitment||113 – Executives, MT||[15-07-2019]|
|Central Railway Recruitment||2199 – Junior Engineer, Commercial Clerk, Pointsman & Others||[12-07-2019]|
|BARC Recruitment||99 – JRF, Work Assistant||[12-07-2019]|
|NPCIL Recruitment||68 – Stipendiary Trainee & others||[11-07-2019]|
|IDBI Recruitment||600 – Assistant Managers||[03-07-2019]|
- NHM Maharashtra Result 2019 – National Health Mission Maharashtra CHO Result
- NHM Maharashtra Result 2019 Released – Get Community Health Officer Exam Result Here
- UP NRHM Exam Syllabus 2019 | NHM Uttar Pradesh CHO Exam Pattern @ upnrhm.gov.in
- Maharashtra State Co Operative Bank Careers & Branches
- NRHM MP Updated Soon Vacancy Details Online
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019-20 – Apply Online 105 CA, Economist & Other Jobs
- Janata Sahakari Bank LTD (Pune) IFSC Codes And Toll Free Number
- Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2019-20 | Apply Online 3085 Forest Watcher, Guard & Other Vacancies – aranya.gov.in
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech: Apply 2972 Sailor & Apprentice Jobs
- RTMNU Results 2019 – Download RTM Nagpur University Summer Semester Exam Results
- BIS Recruitment 2019-20 – Apply for 115 UDC, LO Posts in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- DHFWS Rohtak Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 99 Staff Nurse, MO, ANM & Other Jobs
- ICMR Recruitment 2017 For Project Assistant & Field Assistant
- Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment
- Indian Bank Recruitment