RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019. Railway Recruitment Board has Officially out the recruitment notification for filling the Paramedical Vacancies. All the Aspirants who have applied for the RRB Paramedical Examination can check their application status and can download the Admit Card after it released. So, Aspirants do check with our webpage frequently to know the Admit Card status.
RRB Paramedical CBT Exam Hall Ticket 2019
Railway Recruitment Board has invited application for the post of Various Paramedics. Hence, the Admit Card has not yet released. But, Candidates don’t get panic about the Hall Ticket. We are here to help you in downloading the Admit Card. The Call Letter will be available before 10/15 days from the exam date. So, Aspirants frequently visit the Official Website of Railway Recruitment Board.
RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Exam||RRB Paramedical CBT Exam|
|Exam Date||Yet to be Released|
|Admit Card Release Date||Yet to be Released|
RRB Paramedical Hall Ticket 2019
While downloading the admit card, candidates should check that all the details mentioned on the admit card is correct as per their knowledge. The following details are going to be mentioned on the RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019.
- Full Name of the Candidate.
- Name of the Applicant’s Father.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Exam Centre, Code, and Venue.
- Duration of the Examination.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Name of the Test.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam.
- Signature of the Commission Councillor.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell.
- Photograph of the Applicant.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
RRB Paramedical CBT Exam Pattern 2019
Railway Recruitment Board has not yet announced the Exam Date and furtherly Exam Dates will be declared in the Official Website. Moreover, Candidates let start their preparation for the examination because the Board will declare the exam date at any time. So, Make preparations similarly. Candidates should make sure that they carry the necessary documents on the day of the exam. In case a candidate fails to bring the relevant documents then he/she will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates can check the documents mentioned below which they need to carry it on the exam day.
Computer Based Test Exam Details:
Duration of the Exam: Candidates will get 90 minutes for the CBT exam. Candidates belonging to PWD Category shall get 2 Hours (120 mins) to attempt the exam.
Number of Questions: It will consist of 100 questions which are going to be multiple choice based.
Sections of the exam: The questions in the exam will be asked from General Awareness, Mathematics, General Intelligence, Reasoning, and General Science and Professional Ability.
Marking Scheme: 01 marks will be given for every correct answer. For every incorrect answer, ⅓ marks will be deducted from the total score.
To know the subject wise, distribution of the questions check the table given below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|General Mathematics, General Intelligence, and Reasoning||10|
Download RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019
Aspirants will be issued by the Admit Card from RRB and hence download it whether if you are the one who has applied in the Online Registration. RRB Paramedical Exam Date 2019, Venue will be available in the admit card. Candidates are advised to keep a track on the official website for latest updates regarding Railway Paramedical Admit Card 2019. Bring the listed ID Proof to the Examination Center at the date of Examination.
- Aadhar Card
- RRB Paramedical Admit Card
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Any Valid ID Proof Issued By Gazetted Officer
- Bank Passbook
How to Download RRB CBT Admit Card 2019
1st Step: Click on the Direct Link of “RRB Paramedical Admit Card”
2nd Step: Enter the Registration Number/ Roll Number on the page.
3rd Step: Enter the Captcha given on the page.
4th Step: Now, Login and the Admit Card will appear on the screen.
5th Step: Fill all the credentials into it.
6th Step: Finally, Submit the Admit Card and download it.
7th Step: Take a print out of the Admit Card for future use.
Direct Links to Download RPF Constable Ancillary Admit Card 2019
|RRB Paramedical Admit Card||Download Here (Available Soon)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Southern Railway Syllabus 2019 – JE Exam Pattern @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- RRC Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 | 1,03,769 Vacancies – Apply Online @ indianrailways.gov.in
- TNPSC Previous Papers & Answers PDF – Download Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Papers (Tamil/ English) – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech: Apply 2972 Sailor & Apprentice Jobs
- CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019| Download CSIR JRF& LF Hall Ticket @ csirhrdg.res.in
- TN TRB Admit Card 2019 | Check TN TRB Hall Ticket – Download @ trb.tn.nic.in
- RRB JE Admit Card 2019 Download | Get Railway JE Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2019 @rrbcdg.gov.in
- BSF Syllabus 2019 – Check BSF CBT Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf @ bsf.nic.in
- HSSC Question Paper – Download last 5 years Haryana SSC Exam Previous Papers with Solution Pdf @hssc.gov.in
- Southern Railway Exam Model Question Paper in Tamil Pdf Download @rrcmas.in
- UPSC IES ISS Admit Card 2019 – Download UPSC ESE Mains Hall Ticket @ upsc.gov.in
- IGNOU Admit Card 2019 – Get Entrance Exam 2019 Hall Ticket for IGNOU Admission
- Central Railway Syllabus 2019 – Check Railway Jr Technical Associate Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019
- DSSSB Patwari Admit Card 2019| Get Delhi Patwari Hall Ticket Now @ dsssbonline.nic.in