Assam DIPHU Medical College Recruitment 2019
DIPHU Medical College Recruitment 2019 Grade III Notification for the July month. Assam Hills Medical College Research Institute invites candidates for filling up 93 Vacancies. Candidates can start to apply from 6th July 2019 for the Grade III Posts. Aspirants having a specified qualification can apply for the desired Jobs. The last date to submit the online application form is 21st July 2019. Check with Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Salary details, and Selection Process is given below.
DIPHU Medical College Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization Name||Assam Hills Medical College Research Institute|
|Name of the Post||Technician, Physiotherapist & Others|
|No of Vacancies||93|
|Starting Date to Apply||6th July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||21st July 2019|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Type||Assam Government Job|
|Job Location||Diphu, Assam|
Assam Medical College Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No.of. Vacancies|
|Multi Rehabilitation Worker||04|
|Prosthetic & Orthotic||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam DIPHU Medical College Recruitment 2019
For Technician (Laboratory, Audiometry, Radiography, Radiotherapy, OT, Dental), speech therapist, Multi Rehabilitation Worker
- HSSLC or Diploma/ Degree in a relevant field from a recognized institute.
- Speech Pathology or equivalent as per N.P.P.C.D guidelines(only Audiometry)
For Technician(Anesthesiology, ECG, Prosthetic & Orthotic, Ophthalmology), Physiotherapist, Cataloguer
- Graduate with Degree/ Diploma in relevant field from a recognized institute.
For AudiovisualAids, Photography
- ITI Passed/ Unreserved NCVT certificate in TV Mechanic
Age Limit for Grade III Vacancy
- Upper Age Limit – 18 Years
- Lowe Age Limit – 44 Years
Age Relaxation for the SC/ST/PWD Candidates will be provided as per Government rules.
DHIPU Grade III Selection Process
Individuals applied for DHIPU Medical College Recruitment selected through
- Written Examination
- Language Test
- Skill Test
Note – Assam Hills Medical College Research Institute is located in the Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council. Having residents speaking many local tribal languages. For a smooth communication between the staffs and patients language test will be conducted. Candidates who know the local language will get preference.
Pay Sale Details
Candidates who got recruited for Grade III Posts will get the salary of following
- Rs. 14000 – Rs. 49000 + GP
For further details refer to Official Notification.
- Refer Official Notification
How to Apply ONLINE for DIPHU Medical College Recruitment 2019?
Candidates interested to apply for Assam Hills Medical College Research Institute Grade III vacancies check with the Official Notification before starting the registration process. Applicants did not satisfy the eligibility criteria will be rejected. give space for the eligibles. Individuals fulfill the conditions specified in the notification can register for the vacancies.
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Hit Application Form Tab
- Read the instruction duly given in the registration page
- Hit Next tab and Select Post type and Name of the Post applied for.
- Enter the fundamental details in the Application form
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Give Password and Submit the Application.
- Login using that Application Number and password provided during the registration process
- Do check with the Application form whether the entered credentials are completely correct
- Take a print out of the Application form for future references.
Documents to be brought for Verification Process
Prescribed documents should be submitted during the certificate verification process after the written examination.
- Recent Photograph
- Age Proof (HSLC Admit Card/ Birth Certificate)
- Caste Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- All mark sheets and pass certificate
- Employment Registration Certificate
- Certificate of Training Experience and extracurricular activities.
Important Date for DIPHU Medical College Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Submit the Application Form||6th July 2019|
|Closing Date to Submit the Application Form||21st July 2019|
Important Link for Assam DIPHU Grade III Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Assam Hills Medical College Research Institute
Assam Medical College and Research Institute is a therapeutic school situated in Diphu, Assam. The development was started by establishing the framework stone by Himanta Biswa Sarma on 19 January 2011. In 2017, The current work of the school was upgraded from 156.55 crores to 209 Crores. The development started in 2012, yet the last arrangement for the school was gotten on 28 April 2018 as the design had changed three times. The Brahmaputra Infrastructures is associated with the development of Assam Hills Medical College and Research Institute. The school will have offices like 300 beds, a cutting edge library, a cooled Lecture corridor. There will be 100 quantities of admission understudies, with 1,500 workers including medical caretakers and grade IV staff.
Other Job Links
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|SSC Recruitment||MTS, Stenographer & others – 8300+||[15-10-2019]|
|NVS Recruitment||PGT, TGT, Staff Nurse, LDC & others – 2370||[09-08-2019]|
|Oil India Recruitment||Junior Engineer (JE) and Assistant Technician – 18||[05-08-2019]|
|CISF Recruitment||GD Constable – 1534||[01-08-2019]|
|Cotton College State University Recruitment||Professor – 109||[29-07-2019]|
|Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
||Apprentice, Sailor (AA & SSR) – 2972||[23-07-2019]|
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech: Apply 2972 Sailor & Apprentice Jobs
- Latest CEL Recruitment 2019 – 74 Asst. Manager & Others apply @celindia.co.in
- Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 for 928 GDS, BPM, APBM Jobs | Get Apply Online Link here
- Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2019-20 | Apply Online 3085 Forest Watcher, Guard & Other Vacancies – aranya.gov.in
- Assam University Results 2019 | Get Semester Results along with Marksheet & Exam Details
- Delhi University Admissions
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 370 PGT & TGT Vacancy in NVS Recruitment 2019 – nvshq.org
- TFRI Recruitment 2019 for 36 Technical Assistant, Steno, MTS & Other Jobs @tfri.icfre.gov.in
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- Canara Bank Recruitment
- Assam PSC Admit Card 2016 Post Graduate Teacher download
- BIS Recruitment 2019-20 – Apply for 115 UDC, LO Posts in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- AAVIN Recruitment 2019 | Application Begins for 42 Technician & SFA Vacancies
- Subharti Medical College Fee Struture And Other Information