Kolkata KMC Recruitment 2019
KMC Recruitment – Apply Offline for 165 Staff Nurse Vacancies. Kolkata City NHUM Society announced a job notification for 165 Staff Nurse Post. KMC Application form for the Staff Nurse post will be accepted from 02nd September 2019. However, the duly filled application should be submitted on or before 09th September 2019. Make sure you are fulfilling the eligibility conditions that are prescribed for the Staff Nurse Post in KMC Recruitment Notification.
Aspirants shortlisted by the engagement panel will have posting at Urban Primary Health Centers of different boroughs under KMC on a contractual basis. This Notification is released for the candidates having a residence at West Bengal and registered properly in the Nursing Council. Interested be soon with the application process. Applications will be accepted only during a short period.
KMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 under NHUM Society
|Name of the Board||Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)|
|No. of Vacancies||165|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||02nd September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||09th September 2019|
|Job Category||West Bengal Government Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
KMC Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||No.of. Vacancies|
KMC Nurse Job 2019 Details – Category Wise
|OBC – A||27|
|OBC – B||08|
|Meritorious Sports Person (UR)||05|
Eligibility Criteria for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019
- Completed B. Sc Nursing Course / GNM Training course from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing / West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Should be registered under West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Possess good proficiency in Bengali.
- Maximum Age Limit – 64 Years
- As per the Govt. Norms.
- Rs. 17,220/- Per Month
- Aspirants willing to apply for the KMC Recruitment have a check through the Notification for Application Fee details.
- Panel for engagement will shortlist the applications based on the mark obtained on basic qualification.
How to Apply Offline for Kolkata KMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the KMC Job Application Form link given below
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Enter all the required details in the Application Form.
- Paste your recent Photograph.
- Attach photocopies of essential certificates.
- Take a Xerox of the duly filled application form.
- Finally, submit the application form with the xerox copy of the application form and other documents listed below at the address provided below.
Essential Documents attached to the KMC Recruitment Application form
- Age Proof (Madhyamic or equivalent examination certificate)
- All mark sheets and pass certificates of the academic area
- West Bengal Nursing Council registration certificate.
- Category/ Caste Certificate
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Voter ID)
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Voter ID)
NOTE – Application can be submitted from 02nd September 2019 (11.00 AM – 04.00 PM) to 09th September 2019 (11.00 AM – 04.00 PM) excluding the holidays.
Room No.147, 1st floor
5, S.N Banerjee Road,
Kolkata Municipal Corporation (HQ),
Kolkata – 700013
Important Date for KMC Recruitment Notification 2019
|Starting Date to Submit the Application Form||02nd September 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||09th September 2019|
Important Links for KMC Staff Nurse Job 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Kolkata Municipal Corporation
Kolkata Municipal Corporation or KMC (once in the past Calcutta Municipal Corporation or CMC) is responsible for the urban system and association of the city of Kolkata. This city administrative body regulates an area of 205 square kilometers (79 sq mi). Its witticism, Purosree Bibardhan, is recorded on its image in Bengali substance. KMC is passing by Firhad Hakim the present Mayor of Kolkata.
Under the heading of the essential Minister of Local Self-Government in Bengal, Sir Surendranath Banerjee, the Calcutta Municipal Act of 1923 made a game plan for the liberation of women and the choice of a Mayor of Kolkata consistently. Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das was the essential Mayor of KMC with Subhas Chandra Bose as his Chief Executive Officer. Later community executives fuse Deshapriya Jatindra Mohan Sengupta, Subhas Chandra Bose, Bidhan Chandra Roy, Nalini Ranjan Sarkar, Abul Kasem Fazlul Haque, and for the 2010–2015 and 2015–2018 term, Sovan Chatterjee.
Similar Jobs to Consider:
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|IACS Recruitment||94 – Junior Engineer, UDC, MTS, and Other||[14-10-2019]|
|HPCL Recruitment||164 – Project Engineer, HR, Law Officer & Others||[16-09-2019]|
|Calcutta High Court Recruitment||25 – Stenographer/P.A||[11-09-2019]|
|West Bengal Police Recruitment||708 – Sub-Inspector & Driver||[09-09-2019]|
|CLW Recruitment||02 – Pharmacist Grade – III||[04-09-2019]|
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment||2370 – PGT, TGT, Staff Nurse, LDC, Catering Assistant & Others||[25-08-2019]|
- None Found