Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019
Kolkata Police Job 2019- Apply offline for 334 vacancies. Kolkata Police Recruitment Board announced a Job Notification for the various Civic Volunteer Posts. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Kolkota Police Civic Volunteer Jobs. Interested aspirants can apply for kolkotapolice.gov.in Recruitment 2019 from 29th July 2019.
Candidates having a criminal record in any police station are not eligible for this vacancies. the last date for the receipt of Offline Application form for Kolkota Police Recruitment is 06th August 2019. Kolkata Police Recruitment Notification is announced to fill up eligible candidates for 334 vacancies. Individuals interested in Kolkota Police Jobs can check with the Kolkata Police Recruitment official Notification and apply for the Civic Volunteer Posts.
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Office of the Commissioner of Police, Kolkata|
|Post Name||Civic Volunteer|
|Starting Date to Apply||29th July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||06th August 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
Kolkata Police Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||No. of. Vacancies|
Kolkata Police Job 2019 – Unit Wise vacancies
|Deployment Unit||No. of. Vacancies|
|Traffic Department, Kolkata Police||80|
|South Suburban Division||10|
|South East Division||15|
|North & North Suburban Division||30|
|Eastern Suburban Division||10|
|South West Division||15|
|Kolkata Mounted Police||02|
|Kolkata Home Guard Organization|
Eligibility Criteria for kolkotapolice.gov.in Recruitment 2019
- Passed 8th Class or above from a recognized board.
- Should be physically and mentally fit.
- Knowledge and working experience in Plumbing, Electrical, Sweeping, and Cooking job.
- Preferable – Sports Person and experienced in NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defence Volunteers
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 60 years
- Kindly refers to Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019 Notification.
Civic Volunteer Salary:
- Job Seekers will get a good pay scale as per the Kolkata Police Recruitment Board.
Kolkata Police Recruitment Selection Process:
How to Apply Offline for Kolkata Police Careers 2019?
- Firstly, Click on the Kolkata Police Official Notification Provided below.
- Download the Official Notification and read it Carefully.
- Check with the eligibility criteria for Kolkata Police recruitment
- Eligible candidate download the Application form given below
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- Paste your recent photograph.
- Attach Copies of necessary documents.
- Finally, post your duly filled application form to the Postal Address provided below.
Self Attested Copies to be attached with the application form:
- ID Proof ((PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voter Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Aadhaar Card )
- Address Proof (Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electric / Telephone Bill)
- Passport Size photograph
- Age Proof ( (Birth Certificate /School Leaving Certificate/Admit Card showing a date of birth).
- Educational Certificate and extracurricular certificate.
- Experience certificate (if applicable).
|Deployment Unit||Head of Selection Board||Address for Collection and Submission|
|Traffic Department, Kolkata Police||Deputy Commissioner of Police (I) Traffic Department, Kolkata||18, Lalbazar Street, Kolkata-700001|
|South Suburban Division||Deputy Commissioner of Police, South Suburban Division, Kolkata||Tollygunge Emergency Force Lines, 255/257, D.P.S. Road, Kolkata-700033|
|South East Division||Deputy Commissioner of Police, South East Division, Kolkata||2, Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Kolkata 700017|
|East Division||Deputy Commissioner of Police, East Division, Kolkata||Premises no. 512, Hossenpur, Kolkata- 700107|
|North & North Suburban Division||Deputy Commissioner of Police, North & North Suburban Division, Kolkata||113, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata 700009|
|Eastern Suburban Division||Deputy Commissioner of Police, Eastern Suburban Division, Kolkata||105, Hem Chandra Naskar Road, Kolkata 700010|
|South Division||Deputy Commissioner of Police, South Division, Kolkata||34, Park Street, Kolkata 700016|
|Port Division||Deputy Commissioner of Police, Port Division, Kolkata||1, Dumayune Avenue, Kolkata 700043|
|South West Division||Deputy Commissioner of Police, South West Division, Kolkata||Tollygunge Emergency Force Lines, 255/257, D.P.S. Road, Kolkata 700033|
|Central Division||Deputy Commissioner of Police, Central Division, Kolkata||138, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata 700013|
|Brigade Headquarter||Senior Deputy Commissioner of Police, Armed Police, Kolkata||7, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata 700027|
|Kolkata Mounted Police||Deputy Commissioner of Police, Home Guard Organization, Kolkata||29, R.N. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata 700001|
|Kolkata Home Guard Organization|
Important Dates for Kolkota Police Jobs 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||29th July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||06th August 2019 (till 05.00 PM)|
Important Links for Kolkota Police Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Kolkata Police Recruitment Board
The Kolkata Police Force (KPF) is one of the two administration police powers of the Indian province of West Bengal. Kolkata Police has the undertaking of policing the metropolitan region of Kolkata (some time ago Calcutta), India, as characterized under the Calcutta Police Act, 1866 and the Calcutta Suburban Police Act,1866. The essential elements of the powers are keeping up lawfulness in the city, traffic the executives, anticipation, and location of wrongdoing and co-ordinating different resident-driven administrations for the general population of Kolkata. Starting at 2018, Kolkata Police has 8 divisions covering 79 police headquarters. It has a quality of around 35,000 and a regional ward of 243 km2 (approx). There are 8 brigades of the military just as particular branches. The power additionally utilizes different present-day advances for successful treatment of eccentric wrongdoings, psychological oppression, and related exercises
Other Important Job Links to Consider
|Recruitment Link||No.of. Vacancies||Last Date|
|BSF Recruitment||397 Vacancies||31-12-2019|
|SSB Recruitment||150 Vacancies||15-10-2019|
|Punjab Police Recruitment||6435 Vacancies||29-09-2019|
|WB Police Recruitment||40 Vacancies||16-08-2019|
|NIA Recruitment||65 Vacancies||16-08-2019|
|KSP Recruitment||240 Vacancies||05-08-2019|
- AP Grama Volunter Recruitment 2019: 4,33,126 Vacancies | Get Application Form here
- AP Grama Volunteer Result 2019 Released- Check AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer District Wise Result
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 708 SI & Driver Posts @ wbpolice.gov.in
- UP Police Result 2019 – Check All UP Police SI, ASI, Jail Warder, Computer Operator Results
- Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2019-20 | Apply Online 3085 Forest Watcher, Guard & Other Vacancies – aranya.gov.in
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 432 Trade Apprentices Posts @ secr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- KSP Syllabus 2019 – KSP SRPC Constable (Men), SI Exam Pattern @ ksp.gov.in
- # डिप्टी कमिश्नरी कार्यालय Deputy Commissionary Office Jobs Recruitment
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech: Apply 2972 Sailor & Apprentice Jobs
- South Western Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 179 Railway Vacancy @ swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 370 PGT & TGT Vacancy in NVS Recruitment 2019 – nvshq.org
- Jharkhand Special Branch Constable, Excise Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Pdf
- South Indian Bank Previous Question Papers with Answers Pdf – Clerk & PO Exam Papers
- KSP Previous Papers – Get Karnataka State Police SRPC, PC-IRB, SI Question Paper Pdf