Uttar Pradesh UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 486 Vacancies. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is offering a job for candidates who have passed 10th class or ITI. This UPSSSC notification was announced for 486 Assistant Boring Technician Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for the UPSSSC Vacancy. Starting date to submit your online application forms is 14th August 2019 @ www.upsssc.gov.in.
Candidates under 40 years passed 10th or ITI with National Apprenticeship training certificate can try for the UPSSSC Recruitment. Application forms in a prescribed format can be submitted on or before 04th September 2019. Selected candidates for the UPSSSC Vacancy will be paid a good salary with grade pay. Aspirants submit the online application before the last date. Scroll Down to know whether you satisfy all the requirements for UPSSSC Vacancy.
UPSSSC Asst. Boring Technician Notification 2019 – 486 Openings
|Board Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Boring Technician|
|No. of. Vacancies||486|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||14th August 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||04th September 2019|
|Job Category||UP Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
UPSSSC Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||No. of. Vacancies|
|Assistant Boring Technician||486|
UPSSSC Job 2019 Details – Category Wise
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh PSSSC Recruitment 2019
- Passed 10th/ ITI in relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Hold a National Apprenticeship (3 years) Training Certificate.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years
|Category||Application Fee||Online Processing Fee||Total|
|UR||Rs. 160/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 185/-|
|SC||Rs. 70/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 95/-|
|PH||–||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/-|
- Salary – Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20,200/-
- Grade Pay – Rs. 1900/-
UPSSSC Vacancy Selection Process:
- Written Examination.
- Document Verification.
How to Apply for UP Subordinate Services Selection Recruitment 2019?
- Click on UPSSSC Recruitment official Notification pdf provided below
- Download the pdf and read the given instructions carefully
- Ensure that you fulfill all the requirements
- Now, click on Apply online link for UPSSSC Vacancy.
- Enter all necessary details such as your name, DOB, email address, telephone number, educational qualification, and others.
- Attach scanned copies of certificates
- Pay prescribed application fee for UPSSSC Vacancy.
- Finally, hit on the submit button to complete your UPSSSC application process.
Important Dates for UPSSSC Careers 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||14th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||04th September 2019|
|Last Date for Online Payment||04th September 2019|
|Last Date for Correction||11th September 2019|
Important Links for UPSSSC Vacancy 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Initially, the government of the state of Uttar Pradesh established a commission for the selection of subordinate services through a 1988 ordinance, which was later replaced by a 1988 Law No. 7, which provided for direct recruitment to all specified “C” group positions. for the advice. Government of the State through a notification in this name. The Committee has also been authorized to examine the request of any government authority, company or company that belongs to or is controlled by the Government for such hiring in positions under this authority.
The Commission had a legal entity other than the government. Subsequently, on May 31, 1990, the previous Board of Directors dissolved and became a commission composed of a president and up to five members. In addition, the Law of the Subordinate Services Selection Commission of Uttar Pradesh, 1993 (Amendment) was enacted to define/modify the conditions of service of the President and the members of the Commission. With this amendment, the commission was transformed into a government department.
Know more about Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC):
In 1997, on December 28, 1997, this law was repealed by an ordinance and replaced by Law No. 5 of 1998. Law No. 1 of 2006. But this law got a replacement by the U.P. Ordinance No. 6 of 2007 and later by law no. 21 of 2007. Aware of the difficulty in recruiting the posts of group “C” in the State Administrative Services by the Public Service Commission of Uttar Pradesh due to increased pressure on its operation.
The current Commission created from again by the “Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act, 2014”, which entered into force on June 20, 2014. Following the resignation of the then President and five of its members on April 6, 2017, the current Commission will get constitution and the President and outgoing members became members of the Commission in mid-January 2018.
Similar Jobs for You
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|ICDS Recruitment||2700 – Anganwadi Supervisor & Project Officers||[Updated Soon]|
|SSC JE Recruitment||Various – Junior Engineer||[14-09-2019]|
- UPSSSC Syllabus 2019 – Check Mandi Inspector, Homeopathic Pharmacist Syllabus & Other Exam Pattern
- UPSSSC Result 2019 – Check Agriculture Technical Assistant Result & Pravidhik Sahayak Cut off, Merit List Here
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 for 12th Pass | 1841 UPSSSC Jobs – Apply Online
- UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Exam Syllabus | UP Lower PCS Exam Pattern 2019
- UPSSSC VDO Results 2019 -Check Gram Panchayat Adhikari UP Latest News, Merit List
- UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 – Interview Call Letter @upssc.gov.in
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2019: 1186 Vacancies for Junior Assistants (JA) Vacancies | All 12th Pass can apply
- HPPSC Syllabus 2019 – Download HPAS Syllabus & Exam Pattern here @hppsc.gov.in.
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply ONLINE for 8412 Patwari, PGT, Clerk & Other HSSC Jobs
- RSMSSB Result 2019 Released – Check RSMSSB Woman Supervisor DV Result, Cut off Marks
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card & Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 Available @upsssc.gov.in
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech: Apply 2972 Sailor & Apprentice Jobs
- BECIL Recruitment 2019 – 3047 JE, Maintainer, Skilled & Unskilled Manpower Job Vacancies
- RSMSSB Result 2019 Released – Check RSMSSB Woman Supervisor Result, Cut off Marks
- RSMSSB Result 2019 Released – Check RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Selection list & NTT Teacher Result