JSSC Recruitment 2019
JSSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 1985 ANM Job Vacancies. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) invites applications for the recruitment of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) Posts. Interested candidates can check with your eligibility level and then apply for the JSSC vacancy. JSSC Application process starts from 05th September 2019. The vacancies for the ANM post is available under different categories like Regular and Backlogs.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is looking for the candidates who have completed ANM training. Eligibles apply for the ANM Jobs through JSSC Recruitment 2019. The last date to apply for the JSSC Vacancy is 04th October 2019. Therefore interested can register through the below-listed links. Scroll down and get all the details related to the constable vacancy in the below section of this page.
JSSC ANM Recruitment 2019 Notification – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||1985|
|Name of the Post||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04th October 2019|
|Job Category||Jharkhand Government Job|
JSSC Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||No.of. Vacancies|
|ANM – Regular||1698|
|ANM – Backlogs||287|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019
Below listed are the eligibility criteria for ANM Vacancies interested check whether you fulfill the conditions as per the JSSC Recruitment Notification 2019.
- Passed in 10th Class/ Matriculation with minimum 45% marks e form a recognized board.
- Completed ANM Training (18 months) from a recognized institution.
- Registered with Jharkhand State Nursing Council
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit
- UR/ OBC – 38 Years
- SC/ ST – 40 Years
- Basic Pay – Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/-
- Grade Pay – Rs. 2400/-
- UR/ OBC – Rs. 1200/-
- SC/ ST – Rs. 300/-
NOTE – Pay the fee through Online Mode using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Written Test.
How to Apply ONLINE for JSSC Recruitment 2019?
- Download the Official Notification link
- Read all the information given in it
- Click on Apply Online Link
- If you are a new user go for new registration tab
- Fill all the personal details and get your registration id and password
- Then use the user ID and password and login into the portal
- Register for the respected post you wanted to apply.
- Enter the required details that are asked in it.
- Recheck the entered details which are properly filled.
- Then click on the “Submit” button and take a printout for future use.
Important Dates for JSSC ANM Jobs 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||05th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||04th October 2019|
|Last Date to Fee Payment||10th October 2010|
Important Links for JSSC Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification Pdf (ANM – Regular)||Download Here|
|Official Notification Pdf (ANM – Backlog)||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(JSSC) has been comprised by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 (Jharkhand Act 16, 2008) which was distributed vide Gazette warning no. 829 dt. 6 December 2008 of Jharkhand Government distributed vide Gazette warning nos. 153 dt. 24 February 2011 and 687 dt. 11 October 2011 separately. At first, The Office of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission was situated at Dhurwa, Ranchi, till 01-08-2016. Since the settlement missed the mark concerning the genuine prerequisites of the Commission, its office was moved to Kalinagar, Chaay Bagan, Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834010 of which establishment stone was laid by then Hon’ble Chief Minister, Shri Hemant Soren and Later was initiated on 02.08.2016 by Hon’ble Chief Minister, Shri Raghuvar Das.
As there has been a gigantic increment in the number of applicants showing up for the focused assessment, Jharkhand staff choice commission was set up by the Jharkhand staff choice Act-2008 (Jharkhand Act-16 of 2008) to assume control over the obligation to prescribe for the enlistment against gathering C posts or as might be dictated by the state government every once in a while. The staff determination commission is working under the aegis of a branch of Personnel, Administrative Reforms and Rajbhasa, Govt. of Jharkhand. Jharkhand staff determination commission comprises of a Chairman, two Members and a Secretary.
Similar Job Links:
|Notification Link||Post Details||Last Date|
|BSF Recruitment||58 – Pilots, Engineer & Logistic Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|ISM Dhanbad Recruitment||191 – Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant, and Junior Technician||[04-11-2019]|
|SBI Recruitment||56 – Bank Medical Officer-II||[19-09-2019]|
|HPCL Recruitment||164 – Project Engineer, HR, Law Officer & Others||[16-09-2019]|
|SSC JE Recruitment||Various – Junior Engineer||[14-09-2019]|
|IFFCO Recruitment||Various – Agriculture Graduate Trainee||[05-09-2019]|
- JSSC Result 2019 Declared – Check JSSC Panchayat Secretary Skill Test Result at jssc.in
- Jharkhand Special Branch Constable, Excise Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Pdf
- JSSC PGT Teacher Syllabus 2019 – Jharkhand SSC Teacher Exam Pattern @ jssc.in
- Jharkhand High Court Assistant Syllabus 2019 Pdf – JHC Assistant & Steno Exam Pattern
- Jharkhand Police SI Result 2018 JSSC SI Final Result Adv. No. 05/2017 JCPSICE
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech: Apply 2972 Sailor & Apprentice Jobs
- Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 for 804 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Jobs
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply ONLINE for 8412 Patwari, PGT, Clerk & Other HSSC Jobs
- JPSC Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Professor- curn- Junior Scientist
- JPSC Result 2019 Announced Today – Download Assistant Professor Result Here
- APPSC Hall Ticket 2019 | Download APPSC Departmental Test & Other Admit Card Here
- Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2019-20 | Apply Online 3085 Forest Watcher, Guard & Other Vacancies – aranya.gov.in
- APPSC Hall Ticket 2019 | Download APPSC Forest Beat Officers & Other Admit Card Here
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 370 PGT & TGT Vacancy in NVS Recruitment 2019 – nvshq.org
- HPSSSB Results 2019 Declared – Check Clerk Final Result, Cut off Marks, Waiting List