BRO Recruitment 2019: Dear Candidates !! BRO Latest Recruitment 2019 announcement is here. The Board Roads Organisation has released a recruitment notification for the selection of 540 Multi Skilled Worker job vacancies. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can use this chance. Interested candidates can apply for this post through the Offline mode. Aspirants can get their dream job through this wonderful opportunity.
As per the BRO Vacancy 2019 Notification, 540 vacancies are allocated for Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) Posts. Aspirants must be satisfying some eligibility conditions to apply for this post. Applicants should have completed the prescribed educational qualification and age limit. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to the given address on or before 26th November 2019. Well, People who look forward to applying for Multi Skilled Worker post in BRO Job Vacancy can get the complete recruitment information from the below sections of this page.
Overview of BRO Job Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Border Roads Organisation|
|Name of the Post||Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)|
|No of Vacancies||540|
|Starting Date to Apply||started|
|Closing Date To Apply||26th November 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
BRO Jobs Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||540|
BRO Latest Recruitment 2019 – Category Wise
|Name of the Post||Category||No of Vacancies|
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||UR||221|
Eligibility Criteria for BRO Vacancy 2019 Notification
An Applicant who wishes to apply for BRO Recruitment 2019 must satisfy the eligibility term and conditions to apply for Multi Skilled Worker post in BRO Recruitment. To apply for this post easily, candidates must know the eligibility details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and also other details. Eligible and aspiring candidates go through the below information to apply for BRO Job Vacancy.
- Candidates must have Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Candidates must possess a certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training.
- Candidates must have Passed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- Physically Handicapped: 10 Years
- Jammu & Kashmir Migrant: 05 Years
- Rs.18,000/ Level-1
BRO recruitment process may be based on
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Practical Test
- For GEN/ EWS/ Ex-servicemen : Rs. 50/-
- For Other Backward Class: Rs. 50/-
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe & PWD: Nil
Candidates must pay the application fee through Online payment.
How to Apply BRO Recruitment 2019?
- An Applicant must go through the terms and conditions as prescribed in the Official Notification PDF.
- Candidate can check and verify the eligibility terms to apply for this post.
- After a clear glance, download the application form through the link given below.
- And then fill the application form with the required information.
- Paste your recent color passport size photograph in the application form.
- After that read the Declaration section completely.
- Duly sign the application form and put your left-hand thumb impression.
- Ensure the details are correct and accurate before covering it
- Finally, cover the application form and post it to the Respective Address given below.
Commandant GREF Centre,
Pune- 411 015.
Important Dates for BRO Job Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||started|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||26th November 2019|
Important Links for BRO Vacancy 2019
|Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest BRO Recruitment 2019 Notification released for Multi Skilled Worker, Driver, Operator & Other Jobs. Border Roads Organisation issued this announcement for 337 Vacancies. Any Eligible candidates if satisfy the eligibility conditions can apply for these Jobs. The Border Roads Organisation Jobs advertisement released on 5th August 2019. The aspirants have to send their application form through Offline after 45 days from publication of job announcement i.e. September 2019 @ www.bro.gov.in
The Jobholders who are waiting eagerly for Central Govt Jobs this BRO Multi skilled worker jobs probably helps you. Candidates can get information about BRO Recruitment 2019 through the official website www.bro.gov.in. Here you can get BRO application form of Multi-skilled worker, Driver & other vacancies. So, these jobs provided the excellent opportunity for those who are waiting to apply Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2019.
Border Roads Organisation Jobs @ bro.gov.in
One has to check BRO Notification about Multi skilled worker jobs before they apply. Since Candidates have to satisfy eligibility conditions to apply for these vacancies. Here we provided the complete details regarding the Border Roads Organisation Jobs as given in the BRO Notification. Therefore for further information about this recruitment, i.e., about Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application fee, Pay scale details are briefly given below.
BRO Job Openings 2019 for Multi Skilled Worker Jobs
The Workseekers can get all the Latest News about any State Government jobs and Central Govt jobs in Employment News page in www.recruitment.guru website. The Aspirants before they apply should know all the details about the hiring procedure. With the help of this information, one can participate in Border Roads Organisation Jobs 2019.
Name of the Organisation: Border Roads Organisation (BRO)
Official Website: www.bro.gov.in
Application Mode: Offline/Online
Total Vacancies: 337 posts.
Posts: Multi Skilled Worker, Draughtsman, Supervisor & others
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Starting Date: 5th August 2019
Last Date: 20th September 2019
Official Website: www.bro.gov.in
You can check all recently released government jobs in Latest Govt Jobs page of recruitment.guru website. So, that you can get all latest updates on Govt Jobs from different states of India.
Border Roads Organisation Vacancy 2019 Details
The individuals have to check the vacancy details because it will help them while filling the BRO application form. So, Check the Vacancy details and participate in Recruitment of Border Roads Organisation Jobs 2019.
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWSs||Total|
Border Roads Organisation Eligibility Criteria – BRO Jobs 2019
The Jobholders who planned to participate in BRO Recruitment 2019 have to check Eligibility conditions to apply. If they satisfy those BRO Multi skilled worker jobs eligibility, then anyone can apply for these vacancies. Here they are conditions according to Border Roads Organisation Notification:
- Draughtsman: 10+2 with science subjects, Two years Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsmanship/ National Trade Certificate.
- Vehicle Mechanic: Matriculation, Certificate of Mechanic in Motor Vehicle / Diesel / heat Engine/ Internal Combustion Engine/ passed the Defence Trade Certificate from an Army Institute.
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static): Matriculation and Certificate of Mechanic Motor / Vehicle / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training. Should qualify in proficiency test, physical tests, physical and medical standards.
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Cook): Matriculation from a recognized Board.
- Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation from a recognized Board. Should have heavy Motor vehicle/ Road Roller driving license and experience of six months in Road Roller Driving.
- Operator Excavating Machinery (Ordinary Grade): Must have Matriculation and a heavy Motor vehicle driving license.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 25 Years
Individuals applying for this Border Roads Organisation Jobs have to pay the application fee as follows:
- General, Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 50/-.
- OBC: Rs. 50/-.
- No fee for SC/ ST & Physically handicapped persons.
- Pay the Non-Refundable application fee by depositing directly in favor of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune 411015, in Public Fund Account No. 11182905409 of State Bank of India, Khadki Branch Pune Code No. 01629.
BRO Recruitment 2019 – Latest Central Govt Jobs
- The Eligible and Interested candidates in BRO Multi skilled worker jobs, will undergo the selection process through Physical Test/ Written Examination/ Practical test as per posts.
Applicants chosen in this AP Revenue Jobs then, the salary, (as per Previous Notification) would be
- Draughtsman: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2800/-.
- MTS – Rs.18,000/- per month
- Hindi Typist, Welder – Rs.19,900/- per month
- Supervisor Stores, Supervisor Nursing: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2400/-.
- Hindi Typist, Vehicle Mechanic, Welder: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-.
- Multi Skilled Worker: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1800/-.
- Driver Mechanical Transport, Driver Road Roller, Operator Excavating Machinery: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-.
How to Apply Border Roads Organisation Vacancies 2019
The Eligible job seekers of Border Roads Organisation Jobs 2019 and, for application, follow the below provided steps:
- Initially, Go to Official website www.bro.gov.in OR
- Directly open the BRO Notification and below given the application form to apply.
- Read all the instructions and requirements needed to apply.
- Keep all Documents ready as mentioned in Notification if required to include along with the form.
- Fill the application form carefully with the required information and.
- Later on, verify the details and pay the application fee.
- Finally, Send the Border Road Organisation Jobs application form to below address.
Dighi Camp, Pune-411 015.
- The Last Date for application submission: 20th September 2019
Therefore Border Roads Organisation Jobs Details are given. For any other information about the BRO Recruitment application form, vacancies, Jobs Requirements, Refer the official notification in which given below.
Also Check: Indian Post Office Recruitment – 10,072 Vacancies
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Download BRO Application form 2019||Download Here|
|BRO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Conditions & Instructions||Click Here|
|Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2019 Qualification & Pay Scale details||Click Here|
|BRO Syllabus||Click Here|
|BRO Trades Previous Papers||Download Here|
Other Central Government Jobs 2019:
|Notification 2019||Job Details||Last Date|
|Income Tax Recruitment||20,765 -Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Inspector & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|AIIMS Recruitment||869 – Nursing Officer (NO), Sr Residents & Others||[15-12-2019]|
|High Court Recruitment||1688 – Junior Assistant, Office Sub-Ordinate, Typist, Copyist & Others||[04-09-2019]|
|Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment||371 – Tradesman (Semi-Skilled) (Group C Posts)||[August 2019]|
|IRCTC Recruitment||85 – Supervisor (Hospitality)||[24-08-2019]|
|DRDO Recruitment||290 – Scientist B||[24-08-2019]|
|BECIL Recruitment||2883 – JE, Skilled and Un-Skilled Manpower & Others||[21-08-2019]|
|NCDRC Recruitment||37 – UDC, LDC & MTS||[19-08-2019]|
|NIA Recruitment||65 – Inspector and Sub Inspector (SI)||[16-08-2019]|
|ICDS Recruitment||5231 – Anganwadi Supervisor, Worker & Anganwadi Helpers||[14-08-2019]|
|SBI Recruitment||176 – Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO)||[12-08-2019]|
|AIIMS Recruitment||321+ – Stenographer, Cashier, Storekeeper cum Clerk & Others||[12-08-2019]|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||104 – Civilian Motor Driver Ordinary Grade||[10-08-2019]|
|IOCL Recruitment||359 – Junior Engineering Assistant-IV & Apprentice||[08-08-2019]|
|High Court Recruitment||715 – Typist, Reader/Examiner, Civil Judges & Others||[08-08-2019]|
- None Found