CCRAS Recruitment 2019: Hello Folks !! CCRAS Latest Notification is here. Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences has recently released a job notification for 16 Upper Division Clerk post vacancies. This is an amazing opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in India. Interested applicants after going through all the details can go ahead and apply for this post. Aspirants can apply for CCRAS Job Vacancy through the Offline Mode. CCRAS Recruitment Application Progress has started on 12th October 2019.
CCRAS Job Notification has welcome the candidates to fill the sufficient vacancies of 16 Upper Division Clerk posts. Selected candidates are recruited on a contractual basis for the Upper Division Clerk job. Aspirants applying for the CCRAS Jobs must satisfy some eligibility terms and conditions that are prescribed in the Official Notification. All Applicants must know that the last date to submit your application is 11th December 2019. And then scroll down to gather more details about CCRAS Latest Job Notification and also how to apply through the Offline mode.
Overview of CCRAS Recruitment Notification 2019
|Name of the Organization||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences|
|Name of the Post||Upper Division Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||16|
|Starting Date to Apply||12th October 2019|
|Closing Date To Apply||11th December 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
CCRAS Jobs Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Upper Division Clerk||16|
Eligibility Criteria for CCRAS Vacancy 2019 Notification
Candidates who are willing to apply for CCRAS Recruitment 2019 should have eligibility terms and conditions to apply for Upper Division Clerk. To apply for CCRAS Jobs, candidates must know the eligibility details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and other details. Eligible candidates go through the below information to apply for CCRAS Job Vacancy.
- Please go through the CCRAS Recruitment 2019 Notification, for the information about the Educational Qualification and Work Experience details.
- Maximum Age Limit: 56 Years
- Age Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules.
- Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 81100/- Per Month (level 4 as per 7th CPC)
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Officials are going to select the candidates based on the Performance
- Written Examination
- Refer to the Official Notification PDF to get the Application Fee details.
How to Apply CCRAS Recruitment Notification 2019?
- Candidates must go through the terms and conditions in the Official Notification PDF.
- Candidates can check and verify the eligibility terms to apply for this post.
- After that download the application form through the link given below.
- And then fill the application form with the required information.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph in the application form.
- Duly sign the application form.
- Recheck the complete information, you have entered.
- Cover the application form and post it to the Respective Address given below.
Important Dates for CCRAS Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||12th October 2019|
|Last Date to Submission of Application Form||11th December 2019|
Important Links for CCRAS Jobs 2019-20
|Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Central Government Jobs 2019
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)||AIIMS Recruitment||240 – Scientist, Nursing Officer, Sr Residents & Others
About Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences is an autonomous body of the Department of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Information on research activities, extramural research schemes, patents, publications, pharmacopeial work and commercialisations of Ayurvedic medicines are given. In India, it is an apex body for the coordination, formulation, development & promotion of research on scientific lines in Ayurveda & Sowa – Rigpa system of medicine. Its 30 Institutes located all over India and through collaborative studies with various Universities, Hospitals, and Institutes. The research activities of the Council include Medicinal Plant Research (Medico-Ethno Botanical Survey, Pharmacognosy and Tissue Culture), Drug Standardization, Pharmacological Research, Clinical Research, Literary Research & Documentation, and Tribal Health Care Research Programme.
- CCRAS Research Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf @www.ccras.nic.in
- Central Council For research In Ayurvedic Sciences Vacancy 2017
- Central India Institute Of Management And Studies Recruitment
- Central University Recruitment 2019 | 669 Vacancies in All States of India – APPLY HERE
- SBI Clerk Syllabus 2019 – SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Exam Pattern @sbi.co.in
- SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 | Download SBI Clerk Exam Call Letter 2019 @sbi.co.in
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech: Apply 2972 Sailor & Apprentice Jobs
- SBI Clerk Previous Papers – Download Prelims, Mains Sample Question Paper Pdf
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 370 PGT & TGT Vacancy in NVS Recruitment 2019 – nvshq.org
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 334 Civic Volunteer Vacancies @ kolkatapolice.gov.in
- HSSC Exam Result 2019 – Check Senior Scale Stenographer Advt. No. 12/2015 (CBT & DV Result)
- RRC Western Railway Jobs 2019 | Check RRC GDCE 2019 & Get RRC WR Online Application @rrc-wr.com
- Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2019-20 | Apply Online 3085 Forest Watcher, Guard & Other Vacancies – aranya.gov.in
- BIS Recruitment 2019-20 – Apply for 115 UDC, LO Posts in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- CCRAS 07 Posts of Senior Consultant Part Time, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Recruitment 2016