APSSB Recruitment 2019 – Hiring for MTS, Lab Assistant and other posts
APSSB Recruitment 2019: APSSB is hiring for various posts. Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has currently released a notification for various job posts. These jobs include MTS, Optometrist, Dental Mechanic, Dissection Hall Assistant, Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, and Various Technicians. There are 113 jobs for these vacancies. Indian Citizens can apply online from 10th November 2019 to 10th December 2019. The official notification and application form will be available on the official website. If you are seeking an Arunachal Pradesh State Government careers, you can apply for these jobs.
Interested candidates must possess all the required qualifications and experience as stated for the APSSB Recruitment. The selection process will be based on Written Test and Document Verification. The job location will be Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. APSSB officials are offering a good entry salary to the hired candidates. The applicants must have completed 10th, 12th, BSc., MMLT or equivalent from a recognized board/university in India.
APSSB Jobs 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Name of Post||MTS, Optometrist, Dental Mechanic, Dissection Hall Assistant, Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, and Various Technicians|
|Total No of Vacancies||113|
|Starting Date||10th November 2019|
|Closing Date||10th December 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Document Verification|
|Job Category||Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh|
APSSB Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Dissection Hall Assistant||3|
The vacancies are further divided as per category. Check Official Notification for more details.
Eligibility Criteria for APSSB Recruitment 2019
- The candidate must have completed 10th, 12th, BSc., MMLT or equivalent from a recognized board/university in India.
For details on individual Education Qualification for each post, refer to the official notification.
- The applicant should be between 18 to 32 years old for MTS/ Dissection Hall Assistant/ Lab Assistant/ Lab Attendant
- The applicant should be between 21 to 32 years for other posts
The applicants for APSSB Recruitment will be hired based on
- Written Test
- Document verification
- APSSB officials are paying Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/- on an average for the various posts.
To know more about the individual pay scale Level wise, refer the official notification.
- Fee of Rs. 100/- applicable for APST Candidates
- Fee of Rs. 150/- applicable for General Candidates
Fees will not be refunded once payment is made
How to apply ONLINE for APSSB Jobs 2019?
- Open the official website
- Click on Advertisement for MTS notification and Advertisement for various technical posts of TRIHMS notification. You will find this on the home page
- Read the notification carefully
- Check if you are eligible to apply for APSSB Jobs
- Open the online application form and fill in all details
- The details should be correct
- Make the required payment, as applicable
- Make sure to submit the form before the last date
Refer to the official notification for details on the application process.
List of Documents to carry during the test:
- Admit Card
- Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/PAN Card/any other govt. authorized identity cards
- 10th std certificate
- 12th std certificate along with marks cards
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with marks cards
- Post Graduate certificate (if any)
- APST Certificate and PRC
- Intimation letter to HoD for those who are in regular Government job
- Any other document as may be relevant
The candidate must copy the original documents along with a set of self – attested photocopies of the documents
For details on Scheme of exam and syllabus, refer to official notification.
Circuit House, Itanagar-791111,
Important Links for Submission of APSSB Recruitment Online Forms 2019
Official Notification Pdf (MTS)- Download Here
Official Notification Pdf (Others) – Download Here
Official Website Link – Click Here
- None Found