Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online – 10 Law Clerk Vacancies. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for temporary engagement of 10 Law Clerk in the Principal Seat of the Gauhati High Court by Direct Recruitment. Interested candidates can submit your online applications from 10th December 2019. Scroll down to get apply online link. Application forms with all necessary details filled must be submitted on or before 24th December 2019.
All the interested candidates searching for the High Court of Gauhati jobs 2019 in India can check this page for all the latest recruitment 2019 updates. Applicants can get the complete details of the High Court of Gauhati Recruitment 2019 from this page. As well as all the applicants can get the direct link for Gauhati High Court Recruitment Apply online from the bottom of this page.
<< Also Check: NRHM Assam Recruitment – 317 Openings>>
Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 – 10 Openings
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati High Court (GHC)|
|Name of the Post||Law Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||24th December 2019|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Assam|
Gauhati High Court Vacancy 2019 Details
The number of vacancies may increase or decrease.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High Court Job Vacancy
- Candidate must be a Graduate/Post Graduate in Law or Doctorate in Law from any recognized University in India.
- Candidate practicing at the Bar or having professional experience or literary works in Law to their credit would get preference.
Category wise Age limits for the Posts as on the last date of receipt of applications
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|ST(P) & ST(H)||18||43|
Selection Process – Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Jobs 2019
- Written Examination (Objective type multiple choices) for 120 marks of 2 hours duration on OMR sheets testing the English Proficiency (30 marks), General Knowledge (10 marks), General Aptitude (10 marks), knowledge in Law (50 marks) as well as knowledge of the Assamese language (20 marks).
- Viva-Voce/Interview of 30 marks, Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates for I post) in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the written the examination will be called to appear in the interview.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and Interview/Viva-Voce.
<< Also Check: Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment – 300 Openings>>
- SC/ST(P) & ST(H)/ PWD – No Fee
- All others – Rs.300/-
Salary details – Gauhati High Court Job Notification:
- Law Clerk Pay Scale – Rs.20000/- PM
How to apply for the Gauhati High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly, log on through the website i.e. www.ghconline.gov.in
- Now, click on “Apply online for engagement of Law Clerks.”
- Now, click on New Registration
- Enter all the asked details
- Now, login with necessary details
- Start filling the application form with your name, dob, and others
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, hit on the submit candidature button to complete the recruitment process.
Important Dates for Gauhati High Court Jobs 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||24th December 2019 till 5.00 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Application fee||27th December 2019|
Important Links for Gauhati High Court Job Notification 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Gauhati High Court:
To date, the Superior Court of Gauhati is from the High Court of Assam. On September 9, 1947, the Legislative Assembly of Assam passed a resolution calling for the establishment of a higher court for the province of Assam. In the exercise of power conferred by subparagraph 1 of article 229 of the Government of India Act of 1935, as adopted by the Decree of 1948 amending the Constitution of India, the Governor-General of India had the pleasure of to promulgate the 1 of March of 1948 the Ordinance of the Superior Court of Assam, 1948, establishing the High Court of Assam the 5 of April of 1948 for the Province of Assam at the time.
Similar Assam Government Jobs 2019:
|Notification 2019||Job Details||Last Date|
|Income Tax Recruitment||Inspector of Income Tax & Others – 20,750||[Updated Soon]|
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment||Generalist Officers – 300||[31-12-2019]|
|DRDO Recruitment||Jr Research Fellow, Research Associate – 15||[15-01-2020]|
|SAIL Recruitment||Raw Material Division – 148||[31-12-2019]|
|Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment||Trade Apprentice – 4,805||[30-12-2019]|
|North Eastern Railway Recruitment||Act Apprentice – 1,104||[25-12-2019]|
|APSC Recruitment||Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer – 463||[21-12-2019]|
- None Found