KAS Hall Ticket 2019-20: The Kerala Administrative Service (also called KAS) is going to release the KAS Admit Card for KAS Officer Trainee Stream 1, and Stream 2, and Stream 3 posts. The candidate who had applied for the Kerala Administrative Service Exam can download the KAS Exam Hall Ticket from our webpage on 7th February 2019. Along with the KAS Hall Ticket, the board has declared the exam date on 22nd February 2019. So, applicants are requested to download their Kerala Kas Hall Ticket before the last date.
KAS Hall Ticket – Overview
|Name of the Board||Kerala Administrative Service|
|Name of the Post||KAS Officer Trainee Stream-1, Stream-2, Stream-3|
|Name of the Exam||Written Exam|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Exam Date||22nd February 2019|
|Admit Card Date||07th February 2019|
Details on KAS Hall Ticket 2019
The Eligible candidates only can download the KAS Admit Card from the below-given link. Therefore, candidates will get a clear picture of the exam once they downloaded their KAS Hall Ticket.
Keep the required details before proceeding to the login. Check the below highlighted details make sure those details are available on your Kas Admit Card (Hall Ticket).
- Candidates Name
- Registration Number
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam Center Venue
- Examination Centre Code
- Name of the Exam
- Time Duration
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Kerala Administrative Service Exam 2019
The Kerala Administrative Service has finalized to conduct the exam on 22nd February 2019. So the candidate who eagerly waiting to admire the KAS Officer Posts can start preparing for the exam.
Documents to Carry Kerala Administrative Service Exam
The board suggests the examiners enter the exam hall along with some important documents. However, the Invigilators will allow only the candidates who are having proper ID proofs along with them. Please ensure you must keep photocopies of the KAS Admit Card before entering the exam.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Procedure to Download KAS Hall Ticket
- Click on the KAS Admit Card from the below link.
- Click the Search box and enter “Hall Ticket”
- Find the Hall Ticket with Post name.
- Give the required details on Login Page.
- Log in to the KAS Admit Card.
- Admit Card page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the needed credentials into the hall ticket which are asked.
- After filling recheck the details that you have entered.
- Once it is done with the checking Submit the admit card.
- Finally, download the hall ticket after the submission.
- Take a photocopy of the KAS Admit Card.
- Carry for the exam and the upcoming selection rounds.
Note: The Hall Ticket Only available only after 7th February 2019. Visit our website on a daily basis to get to know any changes in the exam date or Admit card.
KAS Hall Ticket Download 2019 – Direct Links
|KAS Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
In this article, we all most covered the entire details about the Kerala Administrative Service hall ticket, Exam Details and etc. To score good marks in the exam candidates must prepare for the exam with previous papers and syllabus. It would be a Written Exam, candidates should be available on the exam center before the exam schedule. To know more details about the exam centers and others, candidates can visit the official website.
Related Important Links
Kerala Government Jobs
State Government Jobs
Central Government Jobs
All Exam Admit Cards
- None Found