SPMCIL Admit Card 2019 – Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd (SPMCIL) is released the Admit Card details of various officer posts for the 23 Vacancies. It could be a nice update from the SPMCIL Board to the candidate who all applied for the above-mentioned posts. Therefore the SPMCIL Board confirmed to conduct the exam on 2nd January 2019. So the candidate needs to download their Admit Card before the exam schedule.
The SPMCIL Exam Selection, Candidates may aware, when they are applying to this exam. Again it is a recall to all candidates, the selection process is separated as Online Test, Face to Face Interview, and Certificate Verification. So the online test center and other exam details are available on SPMCIL Admit Card. It would be the best way to conduct the exam in various centers. The Candidates who had applied for the SPMCIL Exam only can download the SPMCIL Hall Ticket from the Official Website or from Provided below link. Only the candidate who qualifies the online test will get updates for the next mode of rounds.
SPMCIL Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd (SPMCIL)|
|No of Vacancies||23|
|Exam Date||2nd January 2019|
|Hall Ticket Date||11th December 2019|
Vital Details on SPMCIL Admit Card 2019
The SPMCIL Admit Card contains the complete details of the exam center and other required details. Therefore based on the candidate location the exam center may vary, due to that, all the candidates must check the below-mentioned important details to present on their Admit Card. It ensures and avoids the unnecessary pressures during the exam.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
SPMCIL Exam Date 2019 | 2nd January 2019
Documents along with SPMCIL Admit Card 2019
The Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd has an announcement that all the examiners should carry their original Government ID Proof for the exam along with their SPMCIL Admit Card. It is the just verification process to avoid duplication. Moreover, you can bring any of the below-mentioned ID Proof will be enough to write the exam.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Steps to get SPMCIL Admit Card 2019
Based on the update from the SPMCIL Board, the candidate who wanted to download the Admit Card needs to be their Registration Number along with Date of Birth. It should match with all the records. Note to download the Admit Card, candidates should be registered with SPMCIL.
- Click the Admit Card link from the important links provided below.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click the Submit button to see your Admit Card Details
- Give the required details appearing on the screen.
- Verify the entered details appeared on the screen.
- After the clear glance Submit the Admit Card.
- Finally, Download your SPMCIL Hall Ticket (or) Admit Card
- Take a print out of the admit card and carry it for the SHS Bihar Examination.
SHS Bihar Admit Card 2019 Download – Important Links
|SPMCIL Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Links
All Exam Admit Cards
All Employment News