SRMJEEE Admit Card 2020: Are you guys looking for SRMJEEE Exam Admit Card 2020 ?? then this would be a perfect place for the query. Those aspirants who have applied for the examination can download their SRMJEEE Hall Ticket 2020 here. Moreover, the examination date is on 30th July to 04th August 2020. Hence for such applicants admit card is mandatory to take up the examination. However, the hall ticket will be here to download when released by the officials at www.srmuniv.ac.in. Those aspirants failing to carry the admit card will not be allowed to attend the exam hall. The admit card contains important information like the examination date, venue, and timings. Stay tuned with our page to the Online Admit Card before the exam date.
SRMJEEE Hall Ticket 2020 – Overview
The SRMJEEE Admit Card 2020 is essential for those aspirants who are taking up the examination. As admit card is a mandatory thing to be carried for exams. Those contenders who failed to bring will not be allowed to take up exams. Moreover, the SRMJEEE Exam Hall Ticket 2020 contains important information like the examination date and other related information that helps aspirants. However, to help candidates quickly get their SRMJEE Exam Admit Card 2020, we have provided direct links and steps. The hall ticket will be here to download only for those applied contenders.
|Name of the Board||SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering|
|Application Last date||3rd week of March 2018|
|Exam Date||30th July to 04th August 2020|
|Admit Card Release date||3rd week of July 2020|
Vital Information Presented on SRMJEEE Admit Card
The SRMJEEE Exam Call Letter contains all vital details about the students and the examination. So the applicants need to check and ensure the listed information presented on their SRMJEEE Hall Ticket without corrections.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents with SRMJEEE Exam Hall Ticket
Carry any one of the following original documents to the exam hall along with the SRMJEEE Exam Admit Card. Aspirants make sure to download the admit card by following the steps available at the bottom of the section. Make sure to check the details in the hall ticket after downloading it.
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2020
Aspirants appearing for the SRMJEEE examination can refer to the exam pattern given below. The table contains the subject and questions allotted to each section. Applicants must even check which section has more weightage and prepare accordingly. Those candidates who meet the required marks can be a part of the SRMJEEE board.
|Sl.No||Subject||No of Questions||Marking Scheme||Marks|
Essential Facts of SRMJEEE Exam
- It is an online-based computer exam
- The questions will arise from the five subjects.i.e Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Aptitude & English
- For B.Tech course applicant need to take Mathematics along with Physics & Chemistry
- For Bio-Medical Program need to Biology along with Physics & Chemistry
- Each correct answer 01 marks awarded
- No negative marks in SRMJEEE Exam
- The total time duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes
- No marks for un-answered questions
- Based on the marks applicants will get placed various SRM Universities in India
Steps to Download SRMJEEE Exam Admit Card 2020
To Download Latest SRMJEEE Hall Ticket, Students need to provide their registration number along with their Date of Birth. Follow the provided below steps to download your SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering from the official site.
- First, applicants must visit the official website of the SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering, i.e., www.srmuniv.ac.in.
- On the home page, click on the careers tab.
- Then candidates must search the SRMJEEE Admit Card 2020.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Now enter the application number and password and download the admit card.
- And carry the SRMJEEE Exam Hall Ticket 2020 while appearing for the exam.
|SRMJEEE Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We hope and believe that the provided information is useful for the applied aspirants to download the SRMJEEE Exam Hall Ticket from the official site. To improve your knowledge, take our free SRMJEEE online mock tests. Kindly provide your valuable comments to improve us. We will revert you asap.
- None Found