A.P. Police Jobs 2020 – 21: 13, 057 new police jobs notification is going to be released soon. APSLPRB Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2020 Date Updates: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board is ready to announce the notification for the Constable & Sub-Inspector Posts at www.appolice.gov.in. Candidates looking for Police Jobs can use this opportunity and start preparing for latest & upcoming police recruitment in A.P.
Department is planning to release the AP Police Recruitment 2020 Notification on the official web portal in upcoming days. So all the candidates are eagerly waiting for their Police Constable & SI Vacancy 2020 Application Form can apply through given below mention link(www.slprb.ap.gov.in).
In the upcoming days, the A.P. Police department is going to fill 13,591 vacancies. Moreover, 98% of these vacancies are for constable posts. It means that A.P. Police Constable Recruitment 2020 notification is going to issue for 11,356 vacancies. 356 constable Posts and 340 Sub-Inspector Posts for the talented candidates. All the job seekers are excited to hear this recruitment and are waiting for the application process. The remaining 340 vacancies are for the sub-inspector posts. The application process has been postponed due to lockdown but now it will soon start. Authority has not yet started the application process for the recruitment but it is expected to begin in the month of July 2020
Andra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board is going to announce the AP Police Constable & SI Vacancy Notification 2020 on the official web portal. According to the local newspaper report, the department is going to recruit the 11.
Types of Police Jobs in A.P.
Candidates can check the vacancies that are release under Central investigation and intelligence institutions, central defence agencies, state police agencies list here.
- Defence Central Agencies List:
- Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- Railway Protection Force (R.P.F.)
- Border Security Force (B.S.F.)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- National Security Guards (N.S.G.)
- Special Protection Group (S.P.G.)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (S.S.B.)
- Central Investigation and Intelligence Institutions:
- Central Bureau of Investigations (C.B.I.)
- Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D)
- Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (D.R.I.)
- Indian Income-tax Department (IID)
- National Investigation Agency (N.I.A.)
- Narcotics Control Bureau (N.C.B.)
- National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)
- State Police Agencies List:
- Division wise Police Department
- State Armed Police Forces
- Criminal Investigation Department (CB-CID)
- Metropolitan Police
- Traffic Police
www.appolice.gov.in Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Posts||Constable, SI and other|
|Total number of Posts||11696 Posts(Around 12k)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Notification Release Date||July 2020|
|Start Date to Apply Online||July 2020|
|Official Web site||www.appolice.gov.in & www.slprb.ap.gov.in.|
AP Police Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
Want to become a Police Officer? The first thing you need to do before applying is to check whether your profile suits the requirements of the job.
Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs Age Limit
The lower age limit of the contenders should be 18 years while the maximum age limit varies from post to post. Once the official A.P. Police Recruitment 2020 Notification is released, check the detailed age criteria in it.
What is the Qualification for Police Jobs in A.P.?
Candidates should have passed 10th Class or Intermediate/ 12th/ SSLC from a recognized board or institution to apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs.
Physical Standard Test Details
For SI, SCT SI, R.S.I., and Fire Officer posts:
- Height: Not less than 167.6 cm
- Chest: Not less than 86. 3 cm with a minimum expansion of 5 centimetres.
- Height: Not less than 152.5 cm
- Weight: Not less than 40 kgs
Deputy Jailor and other Posts
- Height: Not less than 153 cm
- Weight: Not less than 45.5 kgs
- Height: Not less than 168 cm
- Chest: Not less than 87 cm with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
Physical Efficiency Test (P.E.T.) Details
100 meters run
- General: 15 seconds
- Ex-servicemen: 16.50 seconds
- Women: 18 seconds
- General: 03.80 meters
- Ex-servicemen: 03.65 meters
- Women: 2.75 meters
1600 meters run
- General: 08 minutes
- Ex-servicemen: 09 minutes 30 seconds
- Women: 10 minutes 30 seconds
Constable Posts – Rs. 5,020 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-
Sub Inspector (SI) Posts – Rs. 9,300 -34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-
Home Guard Posts – Rs. 1,500 – 6,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 500/-
Application Form Fee
General & OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 300/-
SC/ST and other Category – Rs. 150/-
Andhra Pradesh Police Selection Process Details
The selection is the process of picking or choosing the right candidate for a particular post in A.P. Police Jobs; the authorities will conduct the following selection rounds.
- Written Examination, i.e., Preliminary and Mains Exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (P.M.T.)
- Physical Efficiency Test (P.E.T.)
- Medical Standard Test
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification
Physical Measurement Test (P.M.T.) Details
For Scheduled Tribes (S.T.s) and Aboriginal Tribes in the Agency areas of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, and West Godavari districts
- Height: Not less than 160 cms
- Chest: Not less than 80 cms (with a minimum expansion of 3 cms)
- Height: Not less than 150 cms
- Weight: Not less than 38 Kgs
For remaining categories:
For Men candidates
- Height: Not less than 167.6 cms
- Weight: N/A
- Chest: Not less than 86.3 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms
For Women candidates
- Height: Not less than 152.5 cms
- Weight: Not less than 40 Kgs
- Chest: N/A
- Eyesight Distant Vision: Right eye – 6/6, Left eye – 6/6
- Near Vision: Right eye – 0/5 (Snellen), Left eye – 0/5 (Snellen)
Each eye should have a full field of vision
Candidates with color blindness, squint or any morbid condition of the eye or lids of either eye will be disqualified
AP Police Constable(Men/Women) 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Issue Date||July 2020|
|Commencement Date of Application Form||July 2020|
|Closing Date of Application Form||August 2020|
|Application Form Fee Last Date||August 2020|
|Exam Date||August 2020|
|Admit Card issue Date||August 2020|
If you are a new one and do not know how to apply for A.P. Police Recruitment 2020. Do not get panic; we are here to help you. Applicants can follow these simple steps provided below at the time of filling the Andhra Pradesh Police Application Form 2020.
How to Apply for AP Police Recruitment 2020?
- Log on to the A.P. Police official portal, i.e., www.appolice.gov.in or http://slprb.ap.gov.in/
- On the home page, find the related A.P. Police advertisement link
- Read the details provided in the official A.P. Police Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Ensure the eligibility criteria
- If eligible, hit the “Apply Online.”
- Enter all the details in the A.P. Police application form
- Pay the fee
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents
- Verify all the details and take a print out of the application form
- Keep the hard copy of the A.P. Police Application form for future reference
Andhra Pradesh Police Application Fee Details
- General/O.B.C. candidates have to pay the exam fee as prescribed by the officials. In general the examination fee of Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST candidates exempted from the payment of application fee
- Candidates have to pay the online fee mode using a credit card or debit card or net banking, etc. or offline mode through Demand draft.
AP Police Recruitment 2019 for Driver, SI, ASI, Constable – 13,059
AP Police Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Police Department has issued a notification for 13,059 Driver, SI, ASI Constable and other posts on the official site. The online application link will be available soon on the official site of the department @ slprb.ap.gov.in. However, the opening date for the vacancies is expected to be out by December month of this year.
Driver, SI, ASI, Constable – 13,059
Candidates must have completed 10th / 12th / Degree.
Candidates should have Min 18yrs to Max 30yrs.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Standard Test
Salary – Max Rs.81,100 to Min 21,500.
OBC – Rs. 25
No Application Fee for SC / ST / PWD.
How to Apply for AP Police Recruitment 2019:
Step 1: Go to official Site https://www.appolice.gov.in
Step 2: Then Click the advertisement for police under the recruitment option.
Step 3: Then Apply and submit it.
Step 4: Take an application print out for future reference.
What is ap police age limit?
In order to be eligible for the ap police recruitment, the minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age limit is set at 30 years. Note: Age relaxation for reserved categories will be as per govt.
What is AP Police SI and Constable Salary?
|Post Name||6th CPC pay scale||Gross salary per month in Rs|
|Constable||50, 020- 20,-200||30,000-40,000|
|Sub Inspector||9,300-34, 800||49,000-64,000|
|Deputy Superintendent of police||9000-34,800||75,000-94,000|