- The DrChrono Finance team is looking for an Accounts Receivable and Revenue Manager.
- If you are searching for your next opportunity and looking to work with an awesome remote team, you are in the right place.
- We are searching for a teammate that will thrive in a culture of continual improvement, and someone who is excited for the opportunity to work internally and externally to make an impact in healthcare.
- You will provide input to departmental goals, ensure goals are met, and champion your team’s results across the broader finance team.
In this role, you will…
- Manage and maintain our internally built A/R and billing system
- Oversee the A/R cycle from billing, collections, and revenue recognition
- Lead, coach, and mentor a high-performing, highly engaged, remote accounts receivable team
- Build, adopt and reinforce company policies, processes and programs
- Ensure proper controls and processes are in place for accounts receivable, billing and revenue recognition to ensure timely collections and accurate and complete invoicing and revenue recognition
- Managing AR team members toward pre-defined DSO goals including optimizing cash flow effectiveness
- Communicate with clients on occasion to ensure timely collections
- Partner closely with our Account Management team to keep customer accounts paid and up to date
- Track and resolve outstanding payment issues and generate aging reports
- Identify and implement any necessary process improvements for generating invoices and account statements
- Perform month end account reconciliations
- Ensure that revenue accounting and reporting activities are coordinated with the monthly close process and schedule, including a review and reconciliation of recognized revenue against actual and budgeted billings and budgeted revenue
- Review and recommend improvements to current revenue recognition strategies
- 3 + years of managerial experience in billing, collections and receivables
- 2+ years of GAAP revenue recognition exposure and experience
- Strong revenue accounting knowledge (IFRS, ASC605/606)
- A strong ability to communicate with all internal and external customers.
- A passion for prioritizing and managing expectations
- An entrepreneurial spirit that thrives when working independently and with other stake-holders.
- Experience with Netsuite, Intacct accounting platforms, or similar systems
- Exposure to Salesforce CRM
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft suite of office tools, including Excel and Word
- An incredible level of attention to detail and follow through
- Superb project planning skills with the ability to define, analyze and resolve issues quickly and accurately
- Prioritization superpowers and a keen ability to get stuff done
- An innovative approach to troubleshooting problems and finding solutions
- A desire to work in a fast-paced work environment where things evolve and change (for the better) every day.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or an equivalent demonstrated track record in the field
The post Revenue Accountant at DrChrono appeared first on Sarkari Naukri and Result.