Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released a new notification announcing various vacancies. The vacancies are for the post of Proficiency Trainees. There are 50 vacancies in total and interested candidates can apply through the official website of SAIL, www.sailcareers.com. Candidates are requested to read through the official notification before applying to understand the SAIL recruitment vacancies, SAIL recruitment eligibility criteria, SAIL age criteria, SAIL careers, and other important instructions to be followed for the application.
Applicants who are looking for Sarkari jobs and information on various Sarkari exam can sign up for free job alert for regular updates.
SAIL’s full form is Steel Authority of India, and it is an Indian-state owned steel making company owned and operated by the Government of India. It is a public sector undertaking and is based in New Delhi, India. The company was founded in 1954 and is one of the country’s largest steel producers. The CEO of SAIL is Ms. Soma Mondal.
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Highlights
An overview of SAIL recruitment 2021 with important dates, vacancies, etc. are given below:
|SAIL Recruitment Highlights|
|Organisation Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Post Name||Proficiency Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||January 18, 2021|
SAIL Careers 2021
SAIL recruitment drive offers jobs across various fields. SAIL recruitment 2021 has vacancies for Medical Officers and Proficiency Trainees. Candidates interested in SAIL careers can read through the following sections to understand the vacancies and pay scale.
SAIL Recruitment Vacancies 2021
SAIL careers’ offer 50 vacancies for the post of Proficiency Trainees. The vacancy break-up is as follows:
|Operation Theatre Technician||07|
|ECG Technician for OHSC||03|
|Pulmonary Function Test Technician||01|
|Dental Assistant/Dental Operating Room Assistant||01|
|Critical Care Technologist||05|
SAIL Recruitment Pay Scale 2021
Steel Authority of India is offering the following salaries to the vacancies mentioned above:
- Rs. 8000/- + applicable allowances of approximately Rs. 7020/-
- A consolidated stipend of Rs. 17,980 + skills and knowledge, enhancing allowances of approximately Rs. 7020/- will be paid for the post of Dialysis Technician.
Note: The stipends mentioned here are for 18 months only.
SAIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
Steel Authority of India is inviting applications from qualified paramedics for the Burnpur Hospital of SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant. The vacancies are for intern paramedics, and the eligibility criteria to apply for various posts are as follows:
- Operation Theatre Technician: B.Sc Medical Technology (Operation Theatre)/ Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques from a recognised university/institute.
- Dresser: Matriculation along with Certificate Course in Medical Dressing from a recognised institute/university.
- X-Ray Technician: Intermediate in science with a minimum two years Diploma in Radiography from a recognised university/institute.
- Laboratory Technician: 10+2 in science and B.Sc/ Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognised university/institute.
- ECG Technician for OHSC: 10+2/ Intermediate in science and ECG Technicians’ Course from a recognised university/institute.
- Dialysis Technician: B.Sc with two years of Diploma in Dialysis Technicians’ course from a recognised university/institute. A minimum of 1 year of work experience is mandatory.
- Pharmacist: 10+2/ Intermediate in science with minimum two years Diploma in Pharmacy or Degree in Pharmacy from a recognised university/institute.
- Pulmonary Function Test Technician: B.Sc in Physiology from a recognised university/ institute with a minimum of 6 months experience in PFT.
- Optometrist: B.Sc in Optometry or Diploma in Optometry from a recognised university/ institute.
Selection Process for SAIL Recruitment
The selection process for SAIL recruitment involves the following two steps.
The merit is based on the educational qualification of the candidates. Eligible candidates based on merit will be called for an interview at Burnpur District. The details will be sent to the candidates via email/ phone.
SAIL Recruitment Application Procedure 2021
The application procedure for SAIL recruitment is conducted offline. Eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and will be called for an interview. The intimation will be sent via phone/email, and candidates are expected to be available at the time of the interview.
Steps to Download SAIL Recruitment Application Form
Interested candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the SAIL application form:
Step 1: Visit the official website www.sail.co.in.
Step 2: Click on “Careers” on top.
Step 3: Click on the respective notification under the “Jobs” tab.
Step 4: Read the notification carefully.
Step 5: Fill the application
Step 6: Attach relevant documents.
Step 7: Send the completed form via speed post to the following address before the deadline:
GM (Hosp. Admn & Coordn.), Burnpur Hospital, SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, P.O.- Burnpur, PIN-713325, Dist.- Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal.
Note: For any additional information on the intake or selection procedure, candidates can approach the Medical and Health Services’ office. Candidates can also check the official website or send an email to email@example.com. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted only via phone/email.
SAIL Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone/email and candidates have to be present at the interview center in Burnpur District. No other modes of interviews are being conducted.
The duration of the program is 18 months. The salaries mentioned above are only for this period of time. Only qualified paramedics are eligible for the vacancies.
There are no application fees, and the mode of application is offline. Candidates are required to send the completed application form with relevant documents before January 18, 2021.
Other Government Jobs
- UPPCL Recruitment
- SBI SO Recruitment
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
- JKSSB Recruitment
For more updates on upcoming government exams, check out free job alert or visit Sarkari exam.
The post SAIL Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 50 Vacancies appeared first on .