Software Engineer, Client Experience Engineering
- Location: Remote
- Senior Engineer
About the Role
Stitch Fix’s Client Experience Engineering team is looking for a bright and kind Engineer who is eager to collaborate with a distributed team. This team is responsible for building a unified platform that supports our clients and our client experience agents. As a part of this team, you will deliver products and solutions not just features by developing an understanding of how Stitch Fix works. You won’t do this alone — your team collaborates with business partners to define product requirements, plans, and deliverables.
You’re excited about this opportunity because…
- You will work collaboratively as a distributed team we are a primarily remote team and we use GitHub, Slack, and video conferencing extensively to collaborate.
- You will partner with your team to design solutions that enable our business.
- We will iterate on our agile-inspired process regularly and we desire your participation and feedback.
- You enjoy creating solutions in a distributed, service-oriented architecture. We use tools like GraphQL and RabbitMQ to scale our team and software.
We are excited about you because…
- You are respectful, empathetic, and humble. We want you to take your work seriously and be open to personal and professional growth.
- You value collaboration and kind communication. This is a fast growing team and we want your help supporting a culture of trust and solving problems together.
- You enjoy designing, building, and maintaining distributed systems. You know how to create alignment on technical design decisions. You enjoy guiding a team to enhance system reliability and observability.
- You enjoy working with business partners and engineers on other teams. Our team is downstream from a lot of other systems. Building good relationships and lines of communication with people across the organization is essential.
- You have deep respect for your craft. You’re always looking for better ways to write software and are enthusiastic about sharing them with your team.
- You are comfortable building applications with Ruby on Rails.
- You might have experience with GraphQL, Postgres, Redis and/or RabbitMQ.
- You might have experience working remotely.
About the Technology
Technologies we rely on to pursue solutions to business problems include:
- Ruby and Rails
Even if you already have experience with these tools, you’ll have the chance to get even better with them. And if you don’t already use these tools, we will help you learn and become effective with them.
You’ll love working at Stitch Fix because we…
- Are a successful, vibrant, fast-growing company
- Are a technologically and data-driven business.
- Are at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining shopping for the next generation.
- Have a smart, experienced, and diverse leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas.
- Believe in autonomy & taking initiative.
- Have offices in downtown San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX and Pittsburgh, PA, or your home
- Full support for remote work and you get to visit our SF office every few months to connect with your peers and partners.
- Offer transparent, equitable, and competitive compensation based on your level to help eliminate bias in salaries, as well as equity and comprehensive health benefits.
- Are serious about our commitment to life-work balance, and have generous parental leave policies.
About Stitch Fix
At Stitch Fix, we’re about personal styling for everybody and we believe in both a service and a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. We’re the first fashion retailer to combine technology and data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts an extraordinary collection of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, and kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, and we’re looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.
MultiThreaded Engineering, UX and Design at Stitch Fix
At Stitch Fix, our goal is to help our customers look great and feel great about themselves by revolutionizing how people shop. In a time-starved world where shopping often feels overwhelming, our business connects customers to clothes they love. Whether it’s helping someone dress for success at a new job or taking the stress out of packing for a family vacation, we fix clients’ closets and they love us for it!
We’ve built unique, innovative software for merchandising, warehouse and inventory management, remote styling, and logistics. We leverage vast amounts of client data to make decisions throughout the company. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our clients and a very successful business. We believe we are only scratching the surface of our opportunity, and we’re looking for incredible people to contribute!
The post Software Engineer, Client Experience Engineering at Stitch Fix appeared first on Sarkari Naukri and Result.