SSC CPO Exam Full Information
SSC CPO Recruitment: Exam notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Forces (CAPFs) has been released by the Staff Selection Commission. Those candidates who want to do the job of Sub Inspector and Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Security Forces can fill these applications. The application form of SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 was released on 17 June 2020. Candidates who want to fill the SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Application Form must fill the application form before 16 July 2020.
In SSC CPO recruitment 2020, female and male candidates can apply. With this, department candidates can also apply. The last date to apply is 16 July 2020.
The examination is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for the recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces from all over India. This recruitment examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission will be conducted in three phases Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3
Those candidates who want to fill the application form of SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 can read this article. In this article complete information related to filling the application form of SSC CPO Job 2020. Along with this, the age limit for SSC CPO recruitment 2020 and educational qualification for SSC CPO recruitment 2020, SSC CPO Syllabus, SSC CPO vacancy 2020 exam pattern, SSC CPO recruitment 2020 selection process, and important dates etc. Along with this, the SSC CPO Previous Year Question Paper and Previous Year Cut off has been mentioned in this article. Candidates must read the official notification once before filling the application form.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020: Download Links
SSC CPO Notification PDF 2020
SSC CPO Application Form 2020
SSC CPO Official Website
SSC CPO SI Syllabus 2020
SSC CPO SI Exam Pattern 2020
SSC CPO SI Previous Year Cut Off
SSC CPO SI Previous Year Question Paper
SSC CPO SI Admit Card
SSC CPO SI Result
Other Government Job
Join WhatsApp group
Join Telegram Group
Join Facebook Messenger
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
SSC CPO Application Form Filling Date
17 June 2020
Last date to fill SSC CPO Application Form
16 July 2020
Last Date of depositing SSC CPO online application fees
18 July 2020
Last date for depositing fees through invoice by bank
22 July 2020
Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)
29 Sep 2020 to 5 Oct 2020
Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II)
1 March 2021
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020: Important Information
- Exam Name: Central Security Force and Delhi Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Examination 2020
- SSC SI & CAPF Full Form: Staff Selection Commission Sub Inspector and Central Armed Police Force
- Name of the Institution Conducting the Examination: Staff Selection Commission, Government of India
- Level of Examination: All India (All India)
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020: Post Name
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020: No. of Posts
Number of Male Delhi Sub Inspector posts: 91 posts
- For Ex-Servicemen: 09 posts (UR-05, EWS-00, OBC-02, SC-01, ST-01)
- For Departmental Candidate: 09 posts (UR-04, EWS-01, OBC-02, SC-01, ST-01)
- For all candidates: 73 posts (UR-32, EWS-09, OBC-06, SC-11, ST-15)
Number of Women Delhi Sub-Inspector Posts
- Total Posts: 78 Posts (UR-35, EWS-08, OBC-17, SC-12, ST-06)
CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force): 1072 posts
- Male: 1040 posts (UR-421, EWS-104, OBC-281, SC-156, ST-78)
- Women: 32 Posts (UR-0, EWS-0, OBC-0, SC-0, ST-0)
BSF (Border Security Force): 244 Posts
- Male: 232 posts (UR-94, EWS-23, OBC-63, SC-35, ST-17)
- Female: 12 posts (UR-05, EWS-01, OBC-03, SC-02, ST-01)
ITBP (Indo Tibet Border Police): 43 posts
- Male: 36 posts (UR-22, EWS-03, OBC-07, SC-04, ST-00)
- Women: 07 posts (UR-04, EWS-01, OBC-01, SC-01, ST-00)
CISF (Central Industrial Security Force): 20 posts
- Male: 18 posts (UR-08, EWS-01, OBC-05, SC-03, ST-01)
- Female: 02 posts (UR-02, EWS-0, OBC-0, SC-0, ST-0)
SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal): 16 posts
- Male: 16 posts (UR-08, EWS-01, OBC-04, SC-03, ST-0)
- Women: 00 posts (UR-0, EWS-0, OBC-0, SC-0, ST-0)
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020: Salary
- Sub Inspector General Duty (Central Security Force): Rs.35,400- 1,12,400 / (Pay Scale Level 6)
- Sub Inspector Executive Female Male (Delhi Police): Rs.35,400- 1,12,400 / (Pay Scale Level 6)
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- To apply, a candidate must have graduated from a recognized university.
- Male candidates applying for the post of Delhi Police Sub Inspector should have Light Motor Vehicle Driving License. Those candidates who do not have a driving license must get it made before the physical measurement and physical endurance test.
- It is not mandatory for a candidate to have a driving license to apply to the post of Central Security Forces.
- The age of the candidate must be between 20 and 25 years to apply.
- SC / ST candidates will be given 5 years of relaxation in the maximum age limit.
- OBC candidates will be given a relaxation of 3 years in the maximum age limit.
- Ex-servicemen (ESM) will be given a relaxation of 3 years in the maximum age limit.
- While filling the online application form, candidates should fill only the date of birth mentioned in the class X certificate, the commission will accept the date of birth of the class X certificate only. The request for change will not be entertained by the Commission later and the candidate’s application will be rejected.
To fill the application form for SSC CPO Recruitment 2020, the candidate has to-
- Should be a citizen of India or
- Should be the subjects of Bhutan or
- Must be the subjects of Nepal
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020: Application Form
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Application Form will be filled online. All these application forms will be filled on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission. Those candidates who want to fill the application form for SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 must fill the application form before 16 July 2020. The application form for SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 has to be filled in two phases. In the first phase, the candidate has to register first and when the registration is done, they have to fill the application form.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- Application Fee: Rs 100
- Women candidates, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Ex-servicemen will not have to submit the application fee.
- Candidates can deposit the application fee through online net banking debit card credit card. Apart from this, one can deposit from any branch of State Bank of India through challan.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020: Selection Process) (Read in detail)
The selection process of SI CPO has been divided into three stages by the Staff Selection Commission which are as follows
- First Stage – Written Examination (Paper-1) (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- Second Stage – Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test
- Third Phase – Written Examination (Paper-2) (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- In both papers, questions will be of multiple choice type. The question paper will be in both Hindi and English languages. English subject questions will be in English language only.
- There will be negative marking in this exam, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020: Syllabus and Exam Pattern) (Read in detail)
- SSC SI CAPF 2020 exam will be an online mode (paper-1 exam and paper-2 exam) computer-based exam.
- There will be two papers in the written examination i.e. Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- Paper-1 will comprise four parts: (A) General Intelligence and Reasoning, (B) General Knowledge and General Awareness, (C) Quantitative Aptitude, and (D) English Comprehension.
- Paper-1 will contain 200 questions for 200 marks, the duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- Questions will be set in Hindi only for Part A, B, and C of the Paper-1 examination. Part D questions will be in the English language.
- Paper-2 covers the English language and comprehension.
- Paper-2 has 200 questions for 200 marks, the duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- In Paper-1 and Paper-2, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Both Paper ie Paper-1 and Paper-2 will be objective type.
How to Apply SSC CPO Recruitment form
Detailed information about the entire process of applying for the posts of SSC Sub Inspector Delhi Police and Central Security Force issued by the Staff Selection Commission is as follows-
- All students have to apply online only. You can apply online by visiting the official website of Staff Selection Commission https://ssc.nic.in/.
- All students can apply between 17 June 2020 – 17 July 2020.
- Students must first register to apply. After reaching the official website of the Staff Selection Commission, click on student registration.
- After clicking on the registration, a registration form will open in front of you to fill some general information on the Staff Selection Commission website.
- Fill all the information given by the Staff Selection Commission thoroughly and then click on the submit button below.
- Check all the information thoroughly before clicking on the submit button, as once submitted, no changes can be made.
- After registration, the email of registration ID will come on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- After this, you have to come to the homepage of the Staff Selection Commission website, click on these people there.
- After clicking on the login section, you have to fill your registration ID and password. After filling the registration ID and password, click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, one time password will come on your mobile, you will have to fill that one time password.
- As soon as you fill the one-time password, the form of the posts of the Staff Selection Commission will be open in front of you.
- For the posts of Staff Selection Commission, fill all the information given in the form in a systematic manner.
- After filling all the information, the students have to submit the application fee. After submitting the application fee, fill the form in full and then keep a print out of the form safe with you.
- If a student is facing any type of problem in filling the application form, he can contact the chatbox given below.
SSC CPO Recruitment Exam 2020: Admit Card
The Commission will issue the admit card for SI CPO Paper-1 Exam and SI CAPF Paper-2 Examination. The admit card will be available for download two weeks before the exam. Admit cards will not be sent by post, candidates will have to download the admit card from SSC website or candidates can download their admit card from this website too. Candidates should carry their admit card at the time of examination.
SSC CPO Recruitment Exam 2020: Answer Key
Answer key is provided by the Staff Selection Commission of India a few days after the examination of SI CAPF on the official website so that the candidate can check his answer and know which of his questions are wrong. After a few days the answer key is provided on the official website, the candidate can go to the official website and download the answer key and check their questions.
SSC CPO Recruitment Exam 2020: Cut Off
The cut off is the minimum mark that candidates are required to score to pass the exam. The commission will publish different cut off marks for male and female candidates as well as candidates belonging to different categories. The cut-off marks of paper-1 and paper-2 of the written examination will be available on the website of the commission.
SSC CPO Recruitment Exam 2020: Result
The Commission will announce the three results of the SI CAPF 2020 Examination, first for Paper-1, second for Physical Examination (PET) / Medical Test and third for Paper. 2. SSC CAPF 2020 result will give the name and roll number of the candidates who passed the examination. SSC will release SI CAPF Paper-1 exam results in 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1: What is the salary of SSC CPO?
Answer: SSC CPO salary is Rs.35,400- 1,12,400 / (Pay scale level 6) per month.
Q.2: What is the SSC CPO exam?
Answer: An examination is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for recruitment to the posts of Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Security Forces. Qualified candidates are selected through this examination.
Q.3: Which post is best in SSC CPO?
Answer: According to the author, the Central Industrial Security Force is the best post in SSC CPO. However, it depends on which student applies for which post. Candidates should choose the departments as per their choice.
Question.4: Is the SSC CPO-SI Exam difficult?
Answer: No, the SSC CPO exam is not tough. The questions asked in this exam are almost graduation level. This exam is of medium level. Although this exam is not easy at all, if you are preparing for this exam, then you must solve the previous year question paper of the last 10 years, so that you will have a lot of time management at the time of exam.