* Candidates has to acquire Key TASC customers of the market in collaboration with the Cluster/Circle Head TASC and the Branch Head of the respective Branch.
* Develop and nurture trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients
* Exhibits a proper understanding of institutional sales with thrust on TASC products with CMS and digital solutions
* Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
* Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely and compliant manner
* Coordinate with the key customers and internal teams to ensure service delivery of the highest standards
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Corporate Banking
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Interested candidates can walk-in on 20th February from 9.30 AM onwards with updated resume & Govt ID.
Circle Office Abhinandan Tower,
H No 6/3/249/3, Rd Number 1,
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad,
* Candidate should be Graduate / Post- Graduate (MBA- Marketing preferred)
* 4-7 years of experience in the BFSI sector
* Knowledge of banking products and services
* Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
* Manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment
Axis Bank is the third-largest private sector bank in India offering entire spectrum of financial services for personal & corporate banking.