• Candidate has to identify sales opportunities for both the Bank and third party products by acquiring new customers and building new relationships
• Manage business relations with existing customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
• Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
• Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
• Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 3,25,000 PA.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 20th Feb 2021 from 10.30 AM onwards with updated resume & Govt ID.
Circle Office Abhinandan Tower,
H No 6/3/249/3, Rd Number 1,
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad,
* Candidate with good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
* Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
* Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
* High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India offering entire spectrum of financial services for personal & corporate banking.