Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is inviting applicants for 63 vacancies under Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee, Driver and other posts. The interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of BARC. All the interested candidates are required to go through every detail thoroughly before applying. The vacancies’ recruitment was commenced on January 21, 2021. Applicants looking for Sarkari jobs and information on various Sarkari exams can sign up for free job alerts for regular updates.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is India’s optimum nuclear facility formed in 1954 in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is an interdisciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure covering the wide spectrum of nuclear science and related areas.
BARC Recruitment Highlights 2021
The below-mentioned table is an overview of the BARC recruitment 2021:
|BARC Recruitment Highlights 2021|
|Name of the Organisation||BARC|
|Commencement Date||January 21, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||February 15, 2021|
BARC 2021 Careers
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre offers ample opportunities to the young generation of India. Many opportunities are available in the field of Geophysics, Geology, Chemistry and Engineering. BARC Recruitment 2021 has various vacancies for Nurse, Driver and many more in Maharashtra state. Interested candidates can go through the details below and apply.
BARC Recruitment Vacancies 2021
The notification is released for a total of 63 vacancies. The break-up of the vacancies are mentioned below:
|Medical/Scientific Officer/E (Nuclear Medicine)||01 Post|
|Medical/Scientific Officer/D (Nuclear Medicine)||02 Posts|
|Technical Officer/D (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)||01 Post|
|Scientific Assistant/C (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)||07 Posts|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Pathology)||02 Posts|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)||02 Posts|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Radiography)||01 Post|
|Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A||11 Posts|
|Stipendiary trainee, Category-I (Computer Operation):||01 Post|
|Stipendiary trainee, Category-I(Health Physicist)||01 Post|
|Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Laboratory Technician)||05 Posts|
|Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Dental Technician-Hygienist):||03 Posts|
BARC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for BARC Recruitment 2021 is mentioned below:
- Medical/Scientific Officer/E (Nuclear Medicine): The candidates must have the degree of Master of Surgery [MS]/ Doctor in Medicine [MD] or equivalent (Nuclear Medicine) from a recognized University with four years of minimum experience.
- Technical Officer: Candidates must have a Master in Science [M.Sc] degree with minimum 60% marks +DMRIT/DNMT/DFIT with 50% marks and four years experience.
- Nurse: Candidates should have XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (03 years course) & valid registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India is Mandatory.
- Scientific Assistant: The candidates must have B.Sc. with aggregate 60% marks followed by Post Graduate (PG) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology with 60% marks or B.Sc with 60% marks
- Driver: The candidate should have HSC (Class 12th) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks and valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (DL) with at least one one year driving experience and also Certificate Course in Fire Fighting (CCFF) types of equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc., from the State Fire Training Centres.
BARC Recruitment Application Procedure 2021
The application procedure for BARC is conducted online, having application fee as INR 500 for General and SC/ST being exempted from paying any application fee.
Steps to Download BARC Application Form
Follow the steps below to download and submit the application form for 2021 recruitment:
Step 1: Visit the official website www.barc.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the respective recruitment notification.
Step 3: Read the instructions carefully and click on apply.
Step 4: Fill the necessary details and attach any documents if required.
Step 5: Submit the form and print a copy for future references.
BARC Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The application fee is INR 500.
The closing date for the application is February 15, 2021.
The candidates must have completed 10+2 and Diploma in Nursing. For more information, read the Sarkari exam post.
Other Government Jobs
- UPPCL Recruitment 2021
- SBI SO Recruitment 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
- JKSSB Recruitment 2021
Applicants who are looking for Sarkari jobs and information on various Sarkari exams can sign up for free job alerts for regular updates.
The post BARC Recruitment 2021- Apply for 63 vacancies appeared first on .