• Candidate has to perform all EOD at decided time as decided by the Operation incharge in dual custody. Opening of ATM Vault single custody will amount to misconduct and strict disciplinary action will be taken by the Management
• CBR (Cash Balance Report) report on a daily basis i.e., ATM deposit & dropbox details, Discrepancy details. Capturing details, Cash balance details, Overage & Shortage details, etc.,
• Timely execution of FLM/SLM calls round the clock as per guidelines & reporting back to call center/customers within time frame or turn around time.
• Processing of ATM cash/cheque envelope at CMS base of ATM site
• Drop box clearance i.e only cheques from ATM site
• Maintaining site status report in the desired format and reporting to the bank for example VSS should be checked on day basis
• Advance intimation to immediate superior for taking leave so that back up manpower can be arranged
• Any loss/damage of the property handed over to the custodian shall be made good by the custodian.
• Carrying cash as per Insurance guidelines
Industry Type: Banking, Financial Services, Broking
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 20th Feb – 23rd Feb 2021 at 10 AM with updated resume & Govt ID.
CMS Info Systems Ltd No1-2-626 to 629,
Opp MRO office Lower Tank Bund,
Hyderabad -500 080.
CMS is India’s largest Cash Management and Payment Solutions firm, and the world’s fourth-largest ATM Cash Management company.