HVPNL has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineers. The GATE 2019 and 2020 marks will be considered for recruitment, and interested candidates can apply for the positions directly through the official website. For more details on Haryana Vidyut AE Recruitment 2021, check out this Sarkari exam post. For updates on the latest government jobs, sign up for free job alert.
About Haryana Vidyut
Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited commenced its operations in 1997 to transmit and distribute power in Haryana. HVPNL, HPGCL, UHBVNL, DHBVNL carries out the entire transmission, generation and distribution of electricity in Haryana.
Haryana Vidyut AE Recruitment 2021 Overview
An overview of Haryana Vidyut AE recruitment 2021 is given below:
|Haryana Vidyut Assistant Engineer Recruitment Overview|
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited|
|Last Date to Apply||January 8, 2021|
Haryana Vidyut Careers 2021
Haryana Vidyut conducts recruitments regularly. The latest recruitment is for Assistant Engineers. Read the following sections to understand the vacancies, pay scale and more.
Haryana Vidyut AE Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
The break-up of the vacancies are given below:
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||168|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||15|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||18|
Haryana Vidyut AE Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to be fulfilled by the candidates are mentioned below:
Educational Qualification for AE
- Candidates must have completed B.Tech/ B.E from a government recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks for unreserved category and 55% marks for SC category.
- Candidates must have completed Master in Engineering with the post-specific subject from a government recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks for the unreserved category and 55% marks for the SC category to be eligible for applying.
- Candidate must have studied Hindi/ Sanskrit till matriculation or higher education.
The age criteria to be followed as on February 8, 2021, is mentioned below:
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 42 years
Note: The upper age limit will be relaxed as per govt rules for reserved category candidates.
The application fee for each category is given below:
- General category (Male candidates of all other states): Rs. 500/-
- Female candidates of all (General & Reserved) categories from all states & male candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM categories of Haryana only: Rs. 125/-
- For PwD candidates of Haryana state only: No fee
Haryana Vidyut AE Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for the vacancies in Haryana Vidyut are made through the following ways:
- The candidate must have scored a minimum of 80% marks in GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 and 20 marks in socio-economic criteria.
- Merit List
Haryana Vidyut AE Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
The applications for Haryana Vidyut recruitment in 2021 will be accepted online. Candidates have to submit their application and application fee on or before January 8, 2021, to be eligible to attend the examination.
Steps to Apply to Haryana Vidyut AE Recruitment
Candidates can go through the following steps to apply for the posts.
Step 1: Visit the official website: www.hvpn.org.in.
Step 2: Click on “Career/Recruitment” section.
Step 3: Find the notification and click on “Apply Now” against it.
Step 4: Read the notification carefully before applying.
Step 5: Fill all details and pay the application fee.
Step 6: Submit the form and take a print out.
Haryana Vidyut AE Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The last date to apply is January 8, 2021.
The minimum age should be 20 years.
There is no application fee for PwD candidates.
Other Government Jobs
- NFL Recruitment
- CISF Recruitment
- Vidhan Sabha UP Recruitment
- MPPSC Recruitment
For more information on Haryana Vidyut recruitment, check out the Sarkari exam. To get updates, sign up for a free job alert.
The post Haryana Vidyut AE Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 201 Vacancies appeared first on .