Indian Army is inviting applications for 194 vacancies in Granthi, Pandit, Padri, and Maulvi categories. The vacancies are only for male candidates. Interested candidates can check their eligibility, vacancies, etc., in this Sarkari exam post. Applicants will have to go through an examination to qualify for the position of Religious Teacher. For regular updates on Indian Army recruitment, sign up for free job alert.
About Indian Army
Indian Army was founded in the year 1895 and is the largest component of Indian Armed Forces. Indian Army is headquartered in Delhi. The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army. The Chief of Army Staff is the head of the Indian Army.
Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021 Overview
An overview of the Indian Army recruitment is given below with essential details for reference:
|Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021|
|Name of the Post||Junior Commissioned Officer|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||February 9, 2021|
Indian Army Careers 2021
Indian Army offers jobs across various fields. Indian Army recruitment in 2021 has vacancies for Religious Teachers as Junior Commissioned Officers. Candidates interested in Indian Army careers can read through the following sections to understand the vacancies and pay scale.
Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
The number of vacancies available for each category are mentioned below in the table:
|Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments||09 (Hindu (Gorkha) candidates only)|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts||01 (Ladakhi Muslim Shia candidates only)|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayaana) for Ladakh Scouts||01|
Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
Indian Army will provide a salary to the candidates as per government pay scale matrix.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400 + other allowances.
Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The below-mentioned sections will briefly explain the educational qualification requirements, age criteria, and other vital details.
The minimum qualification a candidate must have is a graduate degree. Also, the candidates must possess the qualification of religious language. The details regarding the religious language qualification are mentioned below:
- Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment: Applicants with the knowledge of Acharya in Sanskrit or Shastri in Sanskrit with one-year Diploma in “Karam Kand” are eligible to apply.
- Granthi: Sikh candidates must know “Gyani” in Punjabi.
- Padre:Any candidate who has been ordained priesthood by ecclesiastical authority and is still on the local Bishop’s approved list are eligible to apply.
- Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts: Islamic candidates must possess a Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana): Applicants who have been appointed as Monk/ Buddhist Priest by the authority are eligible.
The age criteria to be followed is mentioned below:
- Minimum age: 25 years
- Maximum age: 34 years
Note: Candidates born between October 1, 1987, and September 30, 1996, are eligible for applying.
Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection process involves the following stages:
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Written Test
Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
The application procedure for Indian Army JCO recruitment is conducted online. Eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in Paper-II and the interview. The application form for civil candidates applying for Pandit, Granthi, Padri, and Maulvi (Sunni) categories will be accepted only online. While for the rest of the candidates, the details to submit the application form are provided below:
- For Civil Gorkha applicants, candidates need to submit written application duly filled to Gorkha Recruiting Depot, Kunraghat only,
- For Civil Muslim (Shia) of Ladakh region, candidates should submit written application to Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre, Leh.
- For Civil Buddhist (Mahayana) candidates of other than Sikkim region, those applying for Bodh Monk will submit written application duly filled to Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre, Leh.
- The applications of Service candidates will be accepted through the official channel.
Steps to Apply for Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021
The steps to apply for the Indian Army JCO recruitment in 2021 are as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the notification section.
Step 3: Click on “Apply Online”.
Step 4: Fill all the necessary details.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Step 6: Download the application form and take a print.
Indian Army JCO Recruitment FAQs
The selection process comprises of a written test, screening test and interview.
The total number of vacancies to be filled are 194.
The candidate must be between 25 years and 40 years of age.
Other Government Jobs
- SBI SO Recruitment
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
- ICSIL Recruitment
- IGM Hyderabad Recruitment
To know more about government recruitments, candidates can visit Sarkari exam or get regular updates through free job alert.
The post Indian Army Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 194 Vacancies appeared first on .