RRB Ministerial Post Answer Key 2021: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has given a notification for the recruitment of Ministerial & Isolated Categories (Steno, Jr Translator & Chief Law Asst) vacancies. All such candidates who appeared in the RRB MI Exam (CEN 03/2019) through the official website of RRB.i.e.rrcb.gov.in.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
RRB Ministerial & Isolated Answer key 2019
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-S/ Women/ Transgender/ EBC/ Minorities: Rs.250/-
This fee of Rs 250/- shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in 1stStage CBT.
- For Others: Rs.500/-
Out of this fee of Rs 500/- an amount of Rs 400/- shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1stStage CBT
- Modes of Payment of Fee:
a. ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards or UPI.b. OFFLINE fee payment through: –
- SBI Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI
- Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of Computerized Post Office.
- Date of Publication: 23-02-2019
- Opening Date of online registration of Applications: 08-03-2019 at 10:00 Hrs
- Closing Date of online registration of Applications: 07-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs (Extended to 22-04-2019)
- Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
- (a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI): 13-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs. (Extended to 28-04-2019)
- (b) SBI Challan: 11-04-2019 at 13.00 hrs. (Extended to 26-04-2019)
- (c) Post Office Challan: 11-04-2019 at 13.00 hrs. (Extended to 26-04-2019)
- Last Date for Final submission of Applications: 16-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs (Extended to 30-04-2019)
- Date for Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentative schedule between June – July 2019 (Postponed)
- Dates for Activity of Application Status: 15-10-2020 at 10:00 hrs to 20-10-2020 till 23:59 hrs
- New CBT Date: Tentatively between 15-12-2020 to 23-12-2020
- Revised Dates for Computer Based Test (CBT): 15 to 18-12-2020
- Availability of link for viewing the Exam City, Date & Shift intimation and Mock Test for all RRBs: 05 to 18-12-2020
- Dates for Downloading Admit Card: 4 days prior to CBT date
- Dates for Viewing Question Paper, Responses, Keys & Raising of Objections: From 22-02-2021 18:00 hrs to 28-02-2021 by 18:00 hrs
Age Limit as on 01-07-2019
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 45 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For detailed qualification please refer the notification.