FCI has released the latest notification inviting applications for Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer posts. Interested candidates can read more about FCI recruitment, full form, career, vacancy, jobs, notification, salary, etc., in this Sarkari exam post and start applying for the vacancies from March 01, 2021. Applications are to be submitted online before March 31, 2021. The selection process involves the FCI recruitment examination. For more information on the latest vacancies, check out the free job alert.
About FCI Recruitment
The Government of India runs the Food Corporation of India or FCI. It was established in 1965 and is a statutory body under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs and Food and Public Distribution. It is formed by the enactment of the Food Corporation Act.
FCI Recruitment 2021 Overview
An overview of the latest recruitment of FCI is given below:
|FCI Recruitment 2021 Overview|
|Conducting Authority||Food Corporation of India|
|Post Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||March 31, 2021|
FCI Career 2021
Get update on FCI Career 2021 here. FCI conducts recruitment for various vacancies. The latest vacancies are for Medical Officer and Assistant General Manager’s posts for General Administration, Law, Accounts and Technical departments. Keep reading this post for more details on FCI jobs.
FCI Vacancy 2021
Check out the lastest FCI jobs list here. The available FCI vacancy for each category are given below:
|AGM (General Administrator)||30|
The FCI salary details are as follows:
- AGM: Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 180,000
- Medical Officer: Rs. 50,000/- Rs. 160,000
FCI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The FCI eligibility criteria required to be followed by the candidates are given below:
- AGM (General Administrator): Candidates must have completed Post Graduate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Law with a minimum of 55% marks or must have completed ACA/ AICWA/ ACS.
- AGM (Technical): Candidates must have completed B.Sc in Agriculture or B.E/B.Tech in Food Science/ Food Technology/ Food Processing/ Agriculture Engineering/ Bio-Technology/ Bio-chemical/ Agricultural Bio-Technology with a minimum of 55% marks.
- AGM (Accounts): Candidates must have an associate membership Chartered Accountants/ Cost Accountants/ Company Secretary.
- AGM (Law): Candidates must have completed a full-time degree in Law with at least five years of experience.
- Medical Officer: Must have done MBBS and completed three years as Medical Officer.
FCI Age Limit
The age limit criteria for all the posts are given below:
- The maximum age for AGM (General Administrator) post: 30 years
- The maximum age for AGM (Technical) post: 28 years
- The maximum age for AGM(Accounts) post: 28 years
- The maximum age for AGM (Law) post: 33 years
- The maximum age for Medical Officer post: 35 years
FCI Application Fee
The application fee details for all categories are given below:
- UR/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female candidates: No Fee
FCI Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process involves the following steps:
- Online Test
FCI Recruitment Application Procedure
The applications have to be submitted online through the official website of FCI before March 31, 2021, 4:00 pm. Eligible candidates will be required to qualify for the online test and interview to be selected for the post.
Steps to Apply to FCI Recruitment 2021
The step by step procedure to apply for the latest vacancies are mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of FCI Recruitment www.fci.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the advertisement for the post.
Step 3: Read through the eligibility criteria and download the application form.
Step 4: Fill the form with the necessary details and attach documents.
Step 5: Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Step 6: Note down the application number for future reference.
FCI Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The FCI recruitment examination will be conducted in May or June 2021.
The admit card will release ten days before the examination.
The interview round carries 50% for UR candidates and 45% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD candidates.
Other Government Jobs
- Delhi High Court Recruitment
- SBI Recruitment
- WBHRB Recruitment
- Rail Coach Factory Recruitment
For complete details on FCI recruitment, check out the Sarkari exam page. Also, check out the free job alert for regular employment news.
The post FCI Recruitment 2021 – Apply for AGM and Medical Officer Vacancies appeared first on .