• Candidate has to make collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
• Identify and rectify unidentified cash and manage the end-to-end process of Cash applications.
• Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
• Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions, and work between departments to get a resolution.
• Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to the customer for collection or refund
Industry: BPO, Call Centre, ITES
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Interested candidates can attend Virtual Drive on 25th Mar 2021 from 12 PM TO 3 PM
Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/93707742596
Call HR executive – Mubashir – 9290837367
* Candidate should be a Graduate (B.Com) with excellent communication skills.
* Prior experience in Accounts Receivable / Order to Cash
Genpact is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for clients, putting digital and data to work to create a competitive advantage.
The post Genpact Walkin – Accounts Receivable (25th Mar 2021) first appeared on WorldFreshers.in.