• Candidate have excellent written communication skills.
• Prepare KPI’s, Maintain Quote and Contracts tools & back up for Customer master data.
• Order Processing and validation
• Assist in identification, validation, review, and approval of customer support procedures.
• Documents problem and resolution accurately
• Follow escalation procedures for issues uncontrollable at the CSR level.
• Updating different trackers like End User complaint tracker etc.
• Implementing feedback given during monitoring sessions by PICs / Team Leads
• Appropriate documentation on client CRM
• Ensuring data security – proprietary data of customers
• Should be Flexible with Night shifts (US).
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 3rd March 2021 at 11 AM – 5 PM with 2 copies of updated resume, passport size photograph & Govt ID.
A 22, Sector 60
* Candidate should be a Graduates with excellent communication skill.
* Knowledge of computers MS Office etc.
HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The company has offices in 34 countries including the United States, European countries like France and Germany, and Northern Ireland in the United Kingdom.
The post HCL Walkin – International Voice Process (3rd March 2021) first appeared on WorldFreshers.in.