NCDC has released eight new vacancies as a part of its recruitment drive. The vacancies are for posts under the Epidemiology Division. National Centre for Disease Control is holding a walk-in-interview on March 8, 2021, for shortlisting candidates for multiple posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply to the vacancies by submitting the application form offline. Candidates can read this Sarkari exam post to learn more about NCDC recruitment and sign up for a free job alert for daily updates.
NCDC, or National Centre for Disease Control, was established in 1963 and functions as an institute under the Indian Directorate General of Health Services. It is headquartered in New Delhi.
NCDC Recruitment 2021 Overview
An overview of NCDC recruitment is given below for an easier and better understanding:
|NCDC Recruitment 2021 Highlights|
|Conducting Authority||National Centre for Disease Control|
|Last Date to Apply||March 8, 2021|
NCDC Careers 2021
NCDC offers vacancies across multiple posts in the Epidemiology Division. The selected candidates will implement the activities under the World Bank Project for two years.
NCDC Vacancy 2021
The NCDC vacacy details are given below:
|Senior Public Health Consultant||1|
|Technical Specialist (Disease Surveillance)||1|
|Technical Specialist (Laboratory Strengthening)||1|
NCDC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the latest vacancies of NCDC are given below:
- Senior Public Health Consultant: Candidates must possess an advanced university degree in Health Medicine/ Public Health or Social Sciences and a Post Graduate Degree in Public Health/ Medicine/ Communicable Diseases or Business Administration.
- Technical Specialist (Disease Surveillance): Candidates must have completed a degree in Medicine or an advanced university degree in Public Health/ Epidemiology/ Infectious Diseases.
- Technical Specialist (Laboratory Strengthening): Candidates must have completed PG in Microbiology with MBBS recognized by the MCI.
- Procurement Specialist: Applicants must have graduated in any field from a recognized university/ institute. MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management is desirable.
- Consultant Finance: Candidates must have completed B.Com/ CA/ MBA/ M.Com or graduated from a commerce related field.
- Program Assistant: Candidates must have graduated from any discipline.
The age criteria is given below:
- The maximum age for the post of Senior Public Health Consultant: 60 years
- The maximum age for Technical Specialist (Disease Surveillance) post: 60 years
- The maximum age for the post of Technical Specialist (Laboratory Strengthening): 60 years
- The maximum age for Procurement Specialist post: 50 years
- The maximum age for Consultant Finance post: 50 years
- The maximum age for the post of Program Assistant: 40 years
NCDC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The following steps are involved in the selection process:
- Document Verification
NCDC Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
The walk-in-interview will be conducted at the NCDC Centre on March 8, 2021. Candidates can register themselves from 9:30 am to 11:00 am with their resume, passport size photo, original certificates and attested copies.
The walk-in-interview will be held at NCDC-22, Sham Nath Marg, Delhi-110054.
Candidates have to report before 11:00 am register themselves at the NCDC Centre between 9:30 am, and 11:00 am.
The interview will be conducted in batches on March 8, 2021, to ensure social distancing.
Other Government Jobs
- IEG Recruitment
- TSSPDCL Recruitment
- NHSRC Recruitment
- KAPL Recruitment
For daily Sarkari exam updates such as latest vacancies, syllabus, previous papers, etc., sign up for the free job alert.
The post NCDC Recruitment 2021 | Walk-in Interview for 7 Vacancies appeared first on .