Odisha Mining Corporation Limited is inviting applications for the posts of Manager (Mining), Deputy Manager (Mining), Foreman (Mining), Mining Mate, Blaster, and Surveyor. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies, and applicants need to appear for the interview. The application form is available on the official website of OMC. Refer to this Sarkari exam page for all details about the OMC Odisha, OMC careers, OMC salary, OMC exam, and other OMC recruitment information. Check out the free job alert for upcoming government jobs and exams.
Established in 1956, Odisha Mining Corporation Limited is a PSU and is a joint venture company between the Government of India and the Government of Odisha. OMC’s responsibilities include exploring the mineral wealth in Odisha.
OMC Recruitment Notification 2021
An overview of OMC recruitment is given below for an easier and better understanding of the candidates.
|OMC Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Odisha Mining Corporation Limited|
|Selection Process||Walk-in Interview|
OMC recruitment drive offers jobs across various fields. OMC recruitment 2021 has vacancies for Manager (Mining), Deputy Manager (Mining), Foreman (Mining), Mining Mate, Blaster, and Surveyor posts on a contract basis. Candidates interested in OMC careers can read through the following sections to understand the vacancies and pay scale.
OMC Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
The detailed vacancy breakdown for the OMC recruitment is given below.
|Deputy Manager (Mining)||17|
OMC Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
The pay scale details are mentioned below:
|Manager (Mining)||Rs. 92,000/-|
|Deputy Manager (Mining)||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Mining Mate||Rs. 27,000/-|
OMC Recruitment 2021 Eligibilty Criteria
To be eligible for these vacancies, candidates must fulfill the criteria as laid by the conducting authority. They are given below:
- Manager (Mining): Candidates must possess a BE/ B.Tech in Mining Engineering with a minimum of 6 years of post-degree working experience in metalliferous mechanized opencast mines.
- Deputy Manager (Mining): Candidates must have completed BE/ B.Tech in Mining Engineering with a minimum of 4 years of post-degree working experience in metalliferous mechanized opencast mines
- Foreman (Mining): Candidates must have a Degree/ Diploma in Mining with Foreman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS.
- Mining Mate: Candidates must have completed 10+2 with Degree/ Diploma in Mining with Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
- Blaster: Candidates must have a degree with Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
- Surveyor: Candidates must have a Diploma in Mines Survey/ Mining Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute with a Survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Survey from DGMS.
The age limit for all the posts are given below:
- Manager (Mining): 40 years
- Deputy Manager (Mining): 35 years
- Minimum Age for Other Posts: 28 years
- Maximum Age for Other Posts: 35 years
OMC Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
Candidates will have to attend the walk-in-interview along with their application forms to be considered for the vacancies. The interview will be held at different timings for different posts. The interviews will be held at the Community Centre, OMC Colony in Bhubaneswar, and Kheonjhar.
Steps to Download OMC Recruitment Application Form
Follow the steps below to download the application form of OMC recruitment:
Step 1: Visit the official website www.omcltd.in.
Step 2: Click on “Recruitment” under the home page on the top right.
Step 3: Click on the vacancy you are interested in.
Step 4: Read the instructions and download the form.
Step 5: Print the form.
OMC Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The full form of OMC is Odisha Mining Corporation.
Candidates can apply for the OMC recruitment through its official website. For more details, bookmark this Sarkari exam page.
Candidates will have to attend the walk-in-interview for the latest recruitment by OMC.
Other Government Jobs
- BEL Recruitment
- ICF Recruitment
- WBSEDCL Recruitment
- KPSC Recruitment
- GAIL Recruitment
In case you have any queries regarding OMC recruitment 2021, please reach to us through the comment section. Check out our Sarkari exam page for the latest updates on government exams, and sign up for a free job alert for regular updates.
The post OMC Recruitment 2021 | Apply for 93 Vacancies appeared first on .