Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd is inviting applications to fill multiple vacancies for the Manager post on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can read this Sarkari exam post to know about TMB recruitment 2021, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank vacancies, TMB salary, careers, full form, notification, etc. The vacancies are for the IT and Digital Technology departments. Candidates can also sign up for the free job alert and get daily updates on government jobs.
About Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank was founded in 1921 as the Nadar Bank. It was later renamed Tamilnad Mercantile Bank and is headquartered in Thoothukudi. It was rated as one of the fastest-growing Private Sector Bank from 2010 to 2015.
TMB Recruitment Notification 2021
Important details from the Tamilnad Mercantile Bank recruitment notification is given below:
|TMB Bank Recruitment Notification|
|Conducting Authority||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||January 11, 2021|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Mode of Application
|TMB Official Website||www.tmb.in|
TMB Careers 2021
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank conducts recruitment for various posts such as Chief Manager, Senior Manager, etc. To learn more about the latest jobs in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank in 2021, continue reading this post.
TMB Salary 2021
The TMB pay scale details of the latest vacancies in TMB are as follows:
- General Manager: Rs. 1,40,000/- per month
- Deputy General Manager: Rs. 1,25,000/- per month
- Assistant General Manager: Rs. 1,00,000/- per month
TMB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can follow the TMB eligibility criteria mentioned below for applying to the vacancies of TMB:
- General Manager: Candidates must have completed engineering or MCA or equivalent. Candidates must also have 15 years of minimum work experience.
- Deputy General Manager: Applicants must have experience as AGM/ DGM in Public Sector/ Private Sector commercial banks in the IT field with a minimum of two years of experience and a total of five years of experience.
- Assistant General Manager: Applicants must have experience as AGM/ DGM in Public Sector/ Private Sector commercial banks and must have shown a commitment to transforming traditional bank operations using digital processes for atleast two years in the cadre. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
TMB Age Limit
The age limit criteria is given below:
- Maximum Age for All Posts: 60 years
TMB Selection Process 2021
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the following:
- Personal Interview
Note: The interview will be conducted through a video conference call.
TMB Recruitment Application Procedure
The applications to Tamilnad Mercantile Bank will be accepted from December 30, 2020. Candidates can apply on or before January 11, 2021, through the online portal.
Steps to Apply to TMB Recruitment 2021
Candidates are requested to follow the instructions below for the successful submission of the TMB application:
Step 1: Visit the official website www.tmb.in
Step 2: Click on “Search and Apply.” Now you can pick from the latest TMB job openings.
Step 3: Read the respective notification carefully.
Step 4: Choose the “Submit the Application” option from the drop-down menu.
Step 5: Fill the form with the necessary details and submit the form.
TMB Recruitment FAQs
The full form of TMB is Tamilnad Mercantile Bank.
The vacancies are for Information Technology and Digital Technology disciplines.
The selection process for the latest recruitment begins with the shortlisting of candidates based on the qualifications and the performance in the personal interview.
Other Government Jobs
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment
- Central Railway Recruitment
- GSSSB Recruitment
- SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment
- PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment
For updates on upcoming exams, sign up for the free job alert. Get complete information on TMB recruitment on the Sarkari exam page.
The post TMB Bank Recruitment 2021: TMB Online Vacancy, Careers, Full Form, Notification appeared first on .