Union Public Service Commission has started inviting applications for multiple vacancies. The posts include Public Prosecutor, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Assistant Executive Engineer and others. Candidates can check their eligibility in this Sarkari exam post and apply through the official website before March 18, 2021. Sign up for our free job alert to get the latest updates on UPSC vacancy 2021, UPSC eligibility, UPSC age limit, and other UPSC recruitment details.
Union Public Service Commission or UPSC is a recruiting agency that conducts recruitment for All India Services, Cadres, Central Services, and the Armed Forces of the Union of India. UPSC examination is a competitive exam conducted through which the candidates are selected for the services mentioned earlier. The official website of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Overview
An overview of UPSC recruitment is given below, with important dates, vacancies, etc.
|UPSC Recruitment 2021 Overview|
|Conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to Apply||March 18, 2021|
UPSC Careers 2021
UPSC conducts recruitment for various posts. Some of them are Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), and Indian Audit and Accounts Service. UPSC conducts regular recruitments for various vacancies. The latest recruitment details of UPSC is given in the following sections.
UPSC Vacancy 2021
The vacancies for UPSC recruitment 2021 are as follows:
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||26|
|Senior Scientific Officer – Biology||2|
|Senior Scientific Officer – Chemistry||2|
|Senior Scientific Officer – Documents||2|
|Senior Scientific Officer – Ballistics||1|
|Senior Scientific Officer – Lie-Detection||1|
|Programmer Gr A||1|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||10|
UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2021
The eligibility criteria are different for each post. The applications of only eligible candidates are accepted. The requirements are mentioned below:
- Economic Officer: Candidates must have completed a Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics from a recognized university or institute.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): Candidates are required to have B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized university and three years minimum experience in Civil Engineering projects.
- Assistant Public Prosecutor: A degree in law from a recognized university/ institute is mandatory.
- Public Prosecutor: A degree in law from a recognized university/ institute is mandatory. Seven years of experience at the bar is also required.
- Programmer Gr A: Candidates must have completed a Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Operations Research/ Physics or Economics/ Commerce with Statistics or degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering from a recognized university or institution. Relevant work experience of three years is mandatory.
- Scientific Officer: Master’s Degree in relevant fields with work experience is required.
UPSC Age Limit
The age criteria to be followed by candidates are as follows:
- The maximum age for the post of Economic Officer: 30 years
- The maximum age for the position of Assistant Executive Engineer: 35 years
- The maximum age for the Programmer post: 35 years
- The maximum age for the Public Prosecutor post: 35 years
- The maximum age for the position of Assistant Public Prosecutor: 30 years
- The maximum age for the Scientific Officer posts: 38 years
Note: Upper age limit of Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers are relaxable by five years.
UPSC Application Fee
The application fee to be remitted online at the time of applying is as follows:
- General/ OBC/ EWS (Male candidates): Rs. 25/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates: No Fee
- The fees can be paid through any branch of SBI or the Net-Banking facility. Applicants can also make the payment using Visa/Master credit or debit card.
UPSC Recruitment Selection Process 2021
Selected candidates will be appointed on probation. The selection rounds include:
- Merit List (Based on Qualifications)
UPSC Recruitment Application Procedure 2021
Candidates applying to UPSC’s latest vacancies must fulfil the essential qualifications to be considered for the further rounds. Candidates called for the interview should bring their application form print out along with all the relevant documents. The candidates are required to fill in all the details over and above the minimum qualifications.
Steps to Download UPSC Recruitment Application Form
Follow the steps below to download the application form for UPSC recruitment.
Step 1: Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on “Recruitments.”
Step 3: Click on Online Recruitment Application (ORA) on the left side.
Step 4: Find the post you are applying to and click on “Apply Now” against it.
Step 5: Read the instructions carefully. If required, take a print of the same.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and read the conditions carefully.
Step 7: Click the checkbox and proceed.
Step 8: Fill in the details in the form and pay the application fee.
Step 9: Submit the form and take the print out for future references and interview.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Candidates have to get the print out of their application form and self-attested documents that are relevant and were uploaded with the application form.
There will be an examination conducted as a part of the recruitment process. The test will be offline, and no mobile phones will be allowed.
Applicants can download their admit cards till March 19, 2021.
Other Government Jobs
- ICSIL Recruitment
- IGM Hyderabad Recruitment
- Indian Air Force Recruitment
- FRI Recruitment
For information on government exams, visit the Sarkari exam page and get the latest notifications on UPSC through a free job alert.
The post UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 89 Vacancies appeared first on .