GPSC Recruitment 2021: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has recently notified that it is recruiting candidates for 492 vacancies in various posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through online mode on or before February 17, 2021. The recruitment notification is available on the official website of GPSC. For more details on GPSC Recruitment 2021 vacancies, important dates, eligibility criteria, etc read the full Sarkari exam post and for regular update sign up for free job alert.
The full form of GPSC is Gujarat Public Service Commission. GPSC recruits officers for civil service jobs in Gujarat. It is created by the Constitution of India and is headquartered in Ahmedabad.
GPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
The notification of GPSC recruitment 2021 is given below for an easier and better understanding of the candidates. The exam date for GPSC Ojas Prelims 2020-21 is scheduled on on 21st March 2021.
|GPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Conducting Authority||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Registration Closes on||February 17, 2021|
|GPSC Official Website||www,gpsc.gujarat.gov.in|
Gujarat Public Service Commission offers jobs in multiple fields. Some of the posts include Gujarat Engineering Service (Civil), Drug Inspector and many more. If you are interested in knowing more about the GPSC recruitment 2021, continue reading this post.
GPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
According to the official notification of GPSC exam , there are 492 vacancies that are classified into following sub-categories.
|Gujarat Engineering Service (Civil)||61|
|Sr. Drug Inspector||06|
|Associate Professor/ Reader||02|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||04|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||03|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Public Relation Officer||01|
|Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil)||10|
|Additional Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||03|
|Additional Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Office Superintendent/ Vigilance Officer||01|
|Assistant Labour Officer||01|
|Electronic Data Processing Manager||01|
|System Analyst / Sr Programmer||01|
|Dy Auditor & Accountant||03|
|Food Inspector/ Food Safety Officer||02|
|Sub Fire Officer||01|
|Skin & VD||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||165|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||08|
|Joint Charity Commissioner||01|
|Addl Chief Town Planner||01|
|Sr Town Planner||07|
GPSC Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for GPSC recruitment 2021, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criterias of AE and other posts as laid by the conducting authority.
- Gujarat Engineering Service (Civil): Candidates must possess a degree in B.E. / B.Tech.
- Sr Drug Inspector: Candidate should have passed graduation from a recognised university.
- Assistant Professor: Candidates must possess a degree in MD/ MS / MDS / DNB / M.CH.
- Associate Professor/ Reader: Candidates must possess a degree in MD.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Candidates must possess a degree in B.E. / B.Tech (Civil).
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): Candidates must possess a degree in B.E. / B.Tech (Mechanical).
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Candidates must possess a degree in B.E. / B.Tech (Electrical).
- Estate Officer: Candidates must possess a degree in B.E. / B.Tech (Civil).
- Biologist: Candidates should have a degree in Science.
- Designated Officer: Candidate should have a degree post-graduate.
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil): Candidates must possess a degree in Diploma / B.E. / B.Tech (Civil).
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): Candidates must possess a degree in Diploma / B.E. / B.Tech (Mechanical).
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Candidates must posses a degree in Diploma / B.E. / B.Tech (Electrical).
- Electronic Data Processing Manager / System Analyst/ Sr Programmer : Candidates must posses a degree in B.E/ B.Tech/ CA.Comp.
- Skin & VD / Gynecologist / Anesthetist / Pathologist : Candidate should have a degree in MD/DNB/PGD.
- Joint Commissioner / Deputy Commissioner / Assistant Commissioner / Assistant Director: Candidate should have completed post-graduate from a recognised university.
- Chief Town Planner / Town Planner: The candidate should have a degree in BE/ PGD-DI.
GPSC Age Limit
The GPSC age limit for general category candidates is:
- Minimum – 20 years
- Maximum – 35 years
As per rules, age will be counted as per the last date of receipt of the application, July 2020.
Check below for more details on the GPSC Age limit. GPSC age relaxation for different categories/posts in the GPSC exam eligibility are:
1. SC, ST, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes of Gujarat origin
- 5 years age limit relaxation (Maximum up to 45 years)
2. Women candidates of reserved category
- 10 years age limit relaxation in the upper age limit, subject to a maximum age limit of 45 years
3. Women candidates of General category
- 5 years age limit relaxation in the upper age limit, subject to a maximum age limit of 45 years
4. Ex-servicemen / Officers
- The length of Military service (At least 5 years of Military services) + 3 years
5. Government Servant
- No relaxation in upper age will be available to Government Servant
6. Physically disabled candidates
- Maximum up to 10 (ten) years subject to his/her ability to discharge the duties attached to the posts, as may be performed by any other normal persons, on the basis of production of medical certificate prescribed by GAD circular dated 01-12-2008 from the Medical Board. (Maximum up to 45 years)
GPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
The application procedure for GPSC recruitment in 2021 is conducted online. Interested and eligible candidates can fill-up the form on or before the last date i.e. February 17, 2021.
Steps to Apply for GPSC Recruitment 2021
Candidates must follow the below steps to apply and fill the application form for the GPSC recruitment 2021:
Step 1: Visit the GPSC official website www,gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
Step 2: Switch over to the recruitment section.
Step 3: Click the link regarding GPSC Recruitment.
Step 4: Read the instructions given in the official notification.
Step 5: Login or Signup to fill the application.
Step 6: Fill the application form correctly.
Step 7: Click on submit to complete the application process
Step 8: Take a print out of the application for the further recruitment process.
GPSC Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The full form of GPSC is Gujarat Public Service Commission.
Candidates need to visit the official website to apply for the recruitment.
GPSC exam is conducted to recruit candidates for the civil services under the Gujarat government.
Other Government Jobs
- Supreme Court of India Recruitment
- HARTRON Recruitment
- HP TET Exam
- APSC Recruitment
- SJVN Recruitment
Hopefully this post gives the detailed information regarding GPSC recruitment 2021. For more updates on latest government jobs follow Sarkari exam and for regular update sign up for free job alert.
The post GPSC Recruitment 2021: Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Full Form, Exam Date, Age Limit appeared first on .