BPSC LDC Clerk Admit Card 2022 : The wait for the candidates who applied for the vacancy issued by the Bihar Public Service Commission
(BPSC) for the post of Lower Division Clerk is about to end. The admit card of LDC recruitment exam will be issued by BPSC on 19 February 2022. In such a situation, the candidates who had applied for this vacancy can download the admit card by visiting the official website of BPSC, bpsc.bih.nic.in. A total of 24 posts will be recruited under this vacancy. BPSC has shared the information about the admit card of this vacancy by issuing a notification. In this (BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021) 12th pass students from any stream could apply.
BPSC LDC Clerk Admit Card 2022 :
The application process for this vacancy released by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) started from March 19. Eligible candidates were given time till 16 April 2021 to apply in this. At the same time, if there was any mistake in the form, time was given till 23 April for rectification.
How to Download BPSC LDC Clerk Admit Card 2022?
- First of all go to the official website of BPSC.
- Check the latest notification on the homepage.
- Find the link for Lower Division Clerk Admit Card 2021.
- Fill the required information correctly on the next page.
- Check the filled details and submit.
- Then, check your respective admit card.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.
What is for Vacancy Details BPSC LDC Clerk Admit Card 2022 ?
- A total of 24 posts will be recruited under this vacancy released by the Bihar Public Service Commission. In this recruitment will be done for the post of Lower Division Clerk.
- According to the released notification, 10 posts for General Category, 03 for Economically Weaker Section, while 04 for OBC candidates, 01 for OBC Female, 02 for EBC, 03 for SC category and 01 post for ST have been fixed. Has been.
What is exam details for BPSC LDC Clerk Admit Card 2022 ?
- Candidates will be selected for this vacancy in two stage written examination.
- The written main exam will be conducted after the prelims exam.
- Let us tell you that the Prelims Exam Pattern and Main Exam will be multiple choice.
- In the Prelims exam, 50 questions will be asked from the subject of General Studies.
- Apart from this, 50 questions will be asked from General Science and Mathematics subject and 50 questions from Mental Ability Test subject.
- Latest Admit Card
- assam police commando admit card 2022 out check here
- RBI Assistant Admit Card 2022 Released on @rbi.org.in.
- WB Police SI Prelims Admit Card 2022 RELEASED TODAY
- Allahabad HC UPHJS Main admit card 2022 PUBLISHED CHECK HERE
- Delhi High Court JJA Typing Test Admit Card Released
- UPSC CDS Admit Card 2022 published on @upsconline.nic.in
- NVS Admit card 2022 published check @navodaya.gov.in
- MAT Admit Card 2022 published today Check Here For Details
- APSC Research Assistant Admit Card 2022 Released on 14 march@APSC-aps
- BSE Odisha PMST Admit Card 2022 released check here
- MPHC Admit Card 2022 [out] Check More Details here
- RPSC RAS Mains Admit Card 2021 Out Download
- PGCIL NR 2 Admit Card 2022 Out check here
- MPTET Admit Card 2022 released check now
- Madras High Court 2022 Admit Card Released check @mhc.tn.gov.in
- WBPSC Main Exam Schedule For Audit And Account Service Released 2022
- OSSC FSO Mains Admit Card 2022 To Release on Feb 21 @ossc.gov.in
- MPSC Group B Admit Card 2022 Released
- DSSSB has issued admit cards for various exams 2022 see here
- BPSC LDC Clerk Admit Card 2022 Prelims Exam Date
Important Links for You
|Sarkari Naukri||Click Here|
|Sarkari Exam||Click Here|
|Sarkari Result||Click Here|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Current Affairs||Click Here|
|Current Affairs in Hindi||Click Here|
|Download Admit Cards||Click Here|
|Check Exam Answer Keys||Click Here|
|Download Hindi Kahaniya||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|