Central Bank of India (CBI), the premier public sector bank has released the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (SO) posts.
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of nearly 4590 branches, with total business of more than Rs.5,00,000 Crores and driven by talented work force of 31000+employees, is inviting applications from eligible candidates.
Central Bank of India SO Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 23 November 2021
- Last date for submission of online application - 17 December 2021
- Issue of CBI SO Admit Card - 11 January 2021
- CBI SO Exam Date - 22 January 2022
Candidates who have successfully applied for this post will be called for online test on 22nd January 2022 and admit card will be available on 11th January 2022.
- The number of vacancies/reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories are free to apply against vacancies announced for Unreserved/General category provided they meet the eligibility criteria laid down for General Category candidates.
Abbreviations used : SC - Scheduled Caste, ST - Scheduled Tribe, OBC - Other Backward Classes, EWS – Economically Weaker Section, GEN-General Category
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021 Notification: Central Bank of India (CBI), the premier public sector bank has released its notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (SO) posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode at centralbankofindia.co.in. The online registration for Central Bank of India SO will start from 23rd November 2021. The online application link for CBI SO will be deactivated on 17th December 2021.
Central Bank of India SO Vacancy Details
- Economist - 1
- Income Tax Officer - 1
- Information Technology - 1
- Data Scientist IV - 1
- Credit Officer III - 10
- Data Engineer III - 11
- IT Security Analyst III - 1
- IT SOC Analyst III - 2
- Risk Manager III - 5
- Technical Officer (Credit) III - 5
- Financial Analyst II - 20
- Information Technology II - 15
- Law Officer II - 20
- Risk Manager II - 10
- Security II - 3
- Security I - 1
Central Bank of India SO Salary
- JMG Scale I - 36000-1490(7)-46430-1740(2)-49910-1990(7)-63840
- MMG Scale II - 48170-1740(1)-49910-1990(10)-69810
- MMG Scale III - 63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230
- SMG Scale IV - 76010-2220(4)-84890-2500(2)-89890
- TMG Scale V - 89890-2500(2)-94890-2730(2)-100350
NOTE: Candidates employed in other Public Sector Banks (PSBs) will be provided with Pay Protection and one additional increment within the pay scale of the selected grade
Central Bank of India SO Eligibility Criteria
- Economist - PhD in Economics/Banking/Commerce/Economic Policy/Public Policy. Must have minimum 5 years work experience in a commercial bank or any other public undertaking.
- Income Tax Officer - Chartered Accountant (preferably passed in one attempt). Must have minimum 10 years post qualification experience.
- Credit Officer - CA/CFA/ACMA with 3 years and above experience, OR MBA (Finance), MBA Finance should have completed full time regular course with 4 years and above duration from recognized college/institute.
- In case of Dual specializations, one of the fields of specialization should be in the field prescribed. In case of Major/Minor specializations, major specialization should be in the field prescribed. Candidates having MBA degree with more than two specializations are not eligible to apply. No equivalent educational qualification unless specifically mentioned shall be considered as eligible by bank.
- For all post/scale operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory.
- All educational qualifications mentioned should be from university recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies. The cut-off date for ascertaining eligibility regarding age, educational qualification and work experience is 30.09.2021
- For all post/scale operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory. All educational qualifications mentioned should be from university recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies. The cut-off date for ascertaining eligibility regarding age, educational qualification and work experience is 30.09.2021
- Where CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated the same in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by candidates in terms of norms. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
Age Limit Information
a. The maximum age limit specified in 2 (ii) above is applicable to General category candidates.
b. The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted. OBC candidates in the „Creamy Layer‟ will be treated as “General Category”.
c. Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process, as required by the bank.
How to apply for Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates can apply through online mode on the official website of Central Bank of India www.centralbankofindia.co.in from 23 November to 17 December 2021.
Selection will be through on-line written test and personal interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for Test or Interview.
The test will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. All questions will be objective type with five options. Other detailed information regarding the on-line examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates for download along with the call letters from the Bank‟s website.
Application fee to be remitted by the applicants along with the Application for Recruitment is as under (GST @ 18% extra will be charged on application fee):
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates Rs.175/-+GST
- All Other Candidates Rs. 850/-+GST
(A)APPLICATIONS FROM SERVING EMPLOYEES: Subject to fulfilling the other eligibility criteria, existing employees of Central Bank of India may also apply through proper channel. Such candidates if selected should resign from the existing post and join the new post as a fresh candidate like any other candidate selected from outside.
(B) Medical Fitness, Bio metric verification, Character and caste (wherever applicable) verification of selected candidates:
The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being declared medically fit by a Doctor or a panel of Doctors approved by the Bank, Bio metric verification by TCS official and upon satisfactory verification of their character, antecedents and caste certificate validity certificates, (wherever applicable). Till such time, their appointment will be provisional.
(C) Probation and confirmation:
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years from the date of joining. Provided that the competent authority in the case of any officer may reduce the period of probation or dispense with probation. Their confirmation in the bank service will be decided in terms of the provisions of the Central Bank of India (Officers) Service Regulations and the same will be communicated in writing.
- Important Information
- Organization Name : Central Bank of India
- Notification Date : 19 November 2021
- Last Date : 17 December 2021
- Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech , CA , Diploma , M.Sc , MA , MBA , MCA , ME / M.Tech , Ph.D
- Age : 50 years
- Latest Govt. Jobs
- Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2022 for Co-Ordinator, Mobilization Officer
- OSSC Recruitment 2022 for Investigator, Apply Here Now
- SSC Recruitment 2022 for Scientific Assistant for 990 Posts
- India Red Cross Society Recruitment 2022 for Medical Officer, Store Manager
- RGCB Recruitment 2022 for JRF, Apply Here
- Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022 for 2506 Amin, Kanoongo, Clerk & ASO
- AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment 2022 for Senior Resident
- Bihar Science & Technology Department Recruitment 2022 for Office Attendant
- IOCL Recruitment 2022 for Trade & Technician Apprentice - B.Sc ITI Diploma Can Apply
- BHEL Recruitment 2022 for Engineer & Executive Trainee , Total 150 Vacancies
- नवीनतम सरकारी नौकरियां हिंदी में
- अग्निवीर IAF भर्ती 2022 एयरफोर्स के लिए 57 हजार आवेदनों के साथ पंजीकरण के लिए जल्दी करें
- टीचिंग जॉब भर्ती 2022
- हरियाणा बोर्ड ऑफ स्कूल एजुकेशन में 2022 के लिए भर्ती
- आईबीपीएस क्लर्क भर्ती 2022
- आईबीपीएस क्लर्क भर्ती 2022
- एससीसीएल भर्ती 2022 जूनियर असिस्टेंट, ग्रेजुएट यूथ के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें
- एचसीएल भर्ती 2022 ट्रेड अपरेंटिस के लिए, 10वीं/12वीं पास/आईटीआई
- IREL भर्ती 2022 ग्रेजुएट ट्रेनी / डिप्लोमा ट्रेनी के लिए 31 नौकरियों के लिए
- राजस्थान तृतीय श्रेणी शिक्षक भारती 2022
- ICMR NIIRNCD भर्ती 2022 रिसर्च असिस्टेंट और फील्ड वर्कर के लिए
- एमयूसी बैंक भर्ती 2022 21 मुख्य जोखिम अधिकारी, कंपनी सचिव पदों के लिए
- TN MRB भर्ती 2022 में 12वीं पास के लिए 50000+ वेतन
- भारतीय नौसेना भर्ती में बंपर वेकेंसी 2022 12वीं पास के लिए
- RSMSSB भर्ती 2022 में 12 वीं पास उम्मीदवार के लिए 1000+ नौकरियां
- ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 Bumper Vacancy For Graduate Candidate
- बीपीएससी भर्ती 2022 स्नातक या स्नातकोत्तर उम्मीदवार के लिए रिक्ति
- बीईजी केंद्र भर्ती 2022 10/12 वीं उम्मीदवार के लिए
- पटना उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2022 . में 12 पास उम्मीदवार के लिए 80000+ वेतन
- एसएससी तकनीकी भर्ती 2022 में 59 पुरुष और 30 महिला पद अभी आवेदन करें
- एचवीपीएनएल भर्ती 2022 में इंजीनियर के लिए 1 लाख+ वेतन
- Latest Results
- VITEEE Result 2021 VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Result Declared
- UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2021 Register Online @upsc.gov.in
- HBSE Haryana Board 10th Result 2021 - 100% Student Pass
- SSC CHSL Exam 2018 Tier 1 Exam Results Out
- Maharashtra Board HSC Exam 2021 12th exam canceled
- Bihar Board Result 2021: Declared S.A.V. School class 6 result. check result
- SSC SI, ASI Recruitment Result Declared, Check Result Here
- UPSSSC 2021 : Selection Result Declared for Exercise Instructor and Development Team Officer
- Haryana Board 10th, 12th Result 2021 Update News
- UPSC NDA written exam result to be released on upsc.nic.in
- Latest Sarkari Exams
- UKPSC APS Mains Exam 2022 Released notification check here
- KV Bihar Recruitment 2022 for PGT, Pc Science and TGT Posts
- RRB NTPC Result 2022 RRB Group D New Exam Date Announced
- UPPSC PCS Main 2021-22 Exam date Announced on uppsc.up.nic.in.
- WBCS Exam form 2022 [out] click now for more details
- West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) Examination 2022
- Maharashtra Public Service Recruitment 2022 for 588 Posts
- MHT CET Exam Pattern 2022 Released check now
- Haryana TET Exam 2021 on 18th and 19th December
- MP Board 10th 12th exam date released
- AP EAMCET 2021 Exams Will Start from 19th August
- Top Questions And Answer For UPSC Exam
- UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2021 Registration Last Date 29 June @Upsc.Gov.In
- JEE Main 2021 Exam Will Be Held On 17th July – Result 14th August
- UPPSC Lecturer Rajkiya Ashram System Inter College Examination 2021
- NEET 2020 : Correct These Mistakes If You Did
- Know UP Board Marking Scheme for 10th, 11th, 12th Class
- Download Admit Cards
- assam police commando admit card 2022 out check here
- RBI Assistant Admit Card 2022 Released on @rbi.org.in.
- WB Police SI Prelims Admit Card 2022 RELEASED TODAY
- Allahabad HC UPHJS Main admit card 2022 PUBLISHED CHECK HERE
- Delhi High Court JJA Typing Test Admit Card Released
- UPSC CDS Admit Card 2022 published on @upsconline.nic.in
- NVS Admit card 2022 published check @navodaya.gov.in
- MAT Admit Card 2022 published today Check Here For Details
- APSC Research Assistant Admit Card 2022 Released on 14 march@APSC-aps
- BSE Odisha PMST Admit Card 2022 released check here
- MPHC Admit Card 2022 [out] Check More Details here
- RPSC RAS Mains Admit Card 2021 Out Download
- PGCIL NR 2 Admit Card 2022 Out check here
- MPTET Admit Card 2022 released check now
- Madras High Court 2022 Admit Card Released check @mhc.tn.gov.in
- WBPSC Main Exam Schedule For Audit And Account Service Released 2022
- OSSC FSO Mains Admit Card 2022 To Release on Feb 21 @ossc.gov.in
- MPSC Group B Admit Card 2022 Released
- DSSSB has issued admit cards for various exams 2022 see here
- BPSC LDC Clerk Admit Card 2022 Prelims Exam Date
- Latest Answer Keys
- CTET Answer Key
- CDS 1 Answer Key
- UGC Net Answer Key
- STET answer key
- Delhi Police Answer Key
- SSC CHSL Answer key
- NTA NEET Answer key
- GATE 2021 Answer key
- hSSC group d answer key
- iB ACIO answer key 2021
- CTET answer key 2022
- GSSSB Head Clerk Answer Key 2022 published on @gsssb.gujarat.gov.in.
- OSSTET Answer Key 2022 released By @bseodisha.ac.in
- MPSC Subordinate Subordinate Answer Key 2022 check here
- CG TET 2022 Answer Key 2022 out now check here
- ATMA Answer Key 2022 [out] today check now
- WB Police Answer Key 2022 Released Check here
- Madras High Court Admit Card 2022 Released check now
- UPTET 2021 Final answer key releasing today
- MP Police Constable Answer Key 2021
- Download Syllabus
- UPTET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 Paper 2
- UPTET Paper 1 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
- UPSC IAS syllabus to Prepare for IAS Exam
- SSC Delhi Police Constable Syllabus to Download in PDF
- Hindi Kahaniya
- Cartoon Kahani In Hindi Video : cartoon ki kahani
- Jadui Kahani . Best Jadu Ki Khaniya In Hindi : जादुई कहानी
- bhoot ki kahani : bhutiya kahani
- Live News Update
- Rare pictures that you never seen before in life
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 For Scientific Officer (Physical Rubber Plastic
- 13 वैज्ञानिक रहस्य अभी भी सुलझ नहीं पाए हैं
- पेटीएम आईपीओ: ऑनलाइन शेयर आवंटन की जांच करें
- UP Police Recruitment for 25000 constable posts will be released soon
- Haryana Government reduced syllabus by 30% of class 10th,12th Class
- News LIVE Updates for Railway RRB Group D 2021 Exam Date, Admit Card