Central Bank of India (CBI), the premier public sector bank has released the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (SO) posts.
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of nearly 4590 branches, with total business of more than Rs.5,00,000 Crores and driven by talented work force of 31000+employees, is inviting applications from eligible candidates.
Central Bank of India SO Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 23 November 2021
- Last date for submission of online application - 17 December 2021
- Issue of CBI SO Admit Card - 11 January 2021
- CBI SO Exam Date - 22 January 2022
Candidates who have successfully applied for this post will be called for online test on 22nd January 2022 and admit card will be available on 11th January 2022.
- The number of vacancies/reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories are free to apply against vacancies announced for Unreserved/General category provided they meet the eligibility criteria laid down for General Category candidates.
Abbreviations used : SC - Scheduled Caste, ST - Scheduled Tribe, OBC - Other Backward Classes, EWS – Economically Weaker Section, GEN-General Category
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021 Notification: Central Bank of India (CBI), the premier public sector bank has released its notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (SO) posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode at centralbankofindia.co.in. The online registration for Central Bank of India SO will start from 23rd November 2021. The online application link for CBI SO will be deactivated on 17th December 2021.
Central Bank of India SO Vacancy Details
- Economist - 1
- Income Tax Officer - 1
- Information Technology - 1
- Data Scientist IV - 1
- Credit Officer III - 10
- Data Engineer III - 11
- IT Security Analyst III - 1
- IT SOC Analyst III - 2
- Risk Manager III - 5
- Technical Officer (Credit) III - 5
- Financial Analyst II - 20
- Information Technology II - 15
- Law Officer II - 20
- Risk Manager II - 10
- Security II - 3
- Security I - 1
Central Bank of India SO Salary
- JMG Scale I - 36000-1490(7)-46430-1740(2)-49910-1990(7)-63840
- MMG Scale II - 48170-1740(1)-49910-1990(10)-69810
- MMG Scale III - 63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230
- SMG Scale IV - 76010-2220(4)-84890-2500(2)-89890
- TMG Scale V - 89890-2500(2)-94890-2730(2)-100350
NOTE: Candidates employed in other Public Sector Banks (PSBs) will be provided with Pay Protection and one additional increment within the pay scale of the selected grade
Central Bank of India SO Eligibility Criteria
- Economist - PhD in Economics/Banking/Commerce/Economic Policy/Public Policy. Must have minimum 5 years work experience in a commercial bank or any other public undertaking.
- Income Tax Officer - Chartered Accountant (preferably passed in one attempt). Must have minimum 10 years post qualification experience.
- Credit Officer - CA/CFA/ACMA with 3 years and above experience, OR MBA (Finance), MBA Finance should have completed full time regular course with 4 years and above duration from recognized college/institute.
- In case of Dual specializations, one of the fields of specialization should be in the field prescribed. In case of Major/Minor specializations, major specialization should be in the field prescribed. Candidates having MBA degree with more than two specializations are not eligible to apply. No equivalent educational qualification unless specifically mentioned shall be considered as eligible by bank.
- For all post/scale operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory.
- All educational qualifications mentioned should be from university recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies. The cut-off date for ascertaining eligibility regarding age, educational qualification and work experience is 30.09.2021
- For all post/scale operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory. All educational qualifications mentioned should be from university recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies. The cut-off date for ascertaining eligibility regarding age, educational qualification and work experience is 30.09.2021
- Where CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated the same in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by candidates in terms of norms. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
Age Limit Information
a. The maximum age limit specified in 2 (ii) above is applicable to General category candidates.
b. The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted. OBC candidates in the „Creamy Layer‟ will be treated as “General Category”.
c. Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process, as required by the bank.
How to apply for Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates can apply through online mode on the official website of Central Bank of India www.centralbankofindia.co.in from 23 November to 17 December 2021.
Selection will be through on-line written test and personal interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for Test or Interview.
The test will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. All questions will be objective type with five options. Other detailed information regarding the on-line examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates for download along with the call letters from the Bank‟s website.
Application fee to be remitted by the applicants along with the Application for Recruitment is as under (GST @ 18% extra will be charged on application fee):
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates Rs.175/-+GST
- All Other Candidates Rs. 850/-+GST
(A)APPLICATIONS FROM SERVING EMPLOYEES: Subject to fulfilling the other eligibility criteria, existing employees of Central Bank of India may also apply through proper channel. Such candidates if selected should resign from the existing post and join the new post as a fresh candidate like any other candidate selected from outside.
(B) Medical Fitness, Bio metric verification, Character and caste (wherever applicable) verification of selected candidates:
The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being declared medically fit by a Doctor or a panel of Doctors approved by the Bank, Bio metric verification by TCS official and upon satisfactory verification of their character, antecedents and caste certificate validity certificates, (wherever applicable). Till such time, their appointment will be provisional.
(C) Probation and confirmation:
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years from the date of joining. Provided that the competent authority in the case of any officer may reduce the period of probation or dispense with probation. Their confirmation in the bank service will be decided in terms of the provisions of the Central Bank of India (Officers) Service Regulations and the same will be communicated in writing.
- Important Information
- Organization Name : Central Bank of India
- Notification Date : 19 November 2021
- Last Date : 17 December 2021
- Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech , CA , Diploma , M.Sc , MA , MBA , MCA , ME / M.Tech , Ph.D
- Age : 50 years
- Latest Govt. Jobs
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 for 197 Motor Vehicle Sub-Inspector, 10th pass Can apply
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Professors & More Posts
- BOB Recruitment 2021 for 376 Relationship Managers, Apply Here
- SVPUAT Recruitment 2021 for Professor Job
- Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2021 for 135 constables, 8th, 10th, 12th Pass Can Apply
- Central Bank of India Recruitment for 115 specialist officer, Last date 17 December
- UPPCL Recruitment 2021 for JE , AE Engineers Jobs
- NIELIT Recruitment 2021 for Scientist C, D Jobs, Apply Here
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 for Group B Education Service Officer
- NTPC Recruitment 2021 for executive Vacancies, Apply Urgently
- Latest Results
- VITEEE Result 2021 VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Result Declared
- UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2021 Register Online @upsc.gov.in
- HBSE Haryana Board 10th Result 2021 - 100% Student Pass
- SSC CHSL Exam 2018 Tier 1 Exam Results Out
- Maharashtra Board HSC Exam 2021 12th exam canceled
- Bihar Board Result 2021: Declared S.A.V. School class 6 result. check result
- SSC SI, ASI Recruitment Result Declared, Check Result Here
- UPSSSC 2021 : Selection Result Declared for Exercise Instructor and Development Team Officer
- Haryana Board 10th, 12th Result 2021 Update News
- UPSC NDA written exam result to be released on upsc.nic.in
- Latest Sarkari Exams
- Haryana TET Exam 2021 on 18th and 19th December
- MP Board 10th 12th exam date released
- AP EAMCET 2021 Exams Will Start from 19th August
- Top Questions And Answer For UPSC Exam
- UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2021 Registration Last Date 29 June @Upsc.Gov.In
- JEE Main 2021 Exam Will Be Held On 17th July – Result 14th August
- UPPSC Lecturer Rajkiya Ashram System Inter College Examination 2021
- NEET 2020 : Correct These Mistakes If You Did
- Know UP Board Marking Scheme for 10th, 11th, 12th Class
- Download Admit Cards
- Download Admit Card for UP Police SI Exam 2021 Here
- Download NIOS 10th, 12th admit card @ nios.ac.in
- Download UKPSC APO Admit Card 2021 For Preliminary Exam
- Download JEE main admit card 2021
- Download neet admit card Here
- Download Your RRB NTPC Admit Card
- Download UP Police PET Admit Card 2021 For Sub Inspector Civil Police
- Latest Answer Keys
- UPSC CDS 2 2021 Answer Key Download Here
- Download MHA IB acio answer key 2021 and 2020
- PSPCL Answer Key 2021 for Clerk, Accountant, JE, ALM
- Download jee main answer key 2021 PDF Here
- CTET Answer Key 2021, OMR Sheet for Paper 1, 2 PDF Set P,O,N,M,J,I
- Download DSSSB TGT Answer Key 2021 Here
- Download SSC CHSL (10+2) Tier-1 Final Answer Keys 2020 in PDF
- Pune Metro Junior Engineer Answer Key 2021 Coming Soon
- HSSC Group D Answer Key for SI, Clerk, Constable Exam
- CCT 8 Answer Key With Solutions with paper in PDF
- Neet 2020 Answer Key by NTA : PDF with Solutions
- Download Syllabus
- UPTET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 Paper 2
- UPTET Paper 1 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
- UPSC IAS syllabus to Prepare for IAS Exam
- SSC Delhi Police Constable Syllabus to Download in PDF
- Hindi Kahaniya
- Cartoon Kahani In Hindi Video : cartoon ki kahani
- Jadui Kahani . Best Jadu Ki Khaniya In Hindi : जादुई कहानी
- bhoot ki kahani : bhutiya kahani
- Live News Update
- पेटीएम आईपीओ: ऑनलाइन शेयर आवंटन की जांच करें
- UP Police Recruitment for 25000 constable posts will be released soon
- Haryana Government reduced syllabus by 30% of class 10th,12th Class
- News LIVE Updates for Railway RRB Group D 2021 Exam Date, Admit Card