Yogi government’s big decision – Police Commissioner system approved in Lucknow, Noida
Yogi Adityanath said that our cabinet has passed this proposal. ADJ level officers will be police commissioners, while officers of 9 SP rank will be posted.
Delhi elections: BJP marathon meeting lasted for 7 hours, names set for 45 seats
The Yogi Adityanath government has approved the Police Commissionerate system in Uttar Pradesh and Noida. This decision has been approved in the cabinet meeting held in Lucknow on Monday. In this regard, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said that for the last 50 years, the police commissioner system was being demanded for better and smart policing. Our cabinet has passed this proposal. CM Yogi said that ADJ level officers will be police commissioners, while officers of 9 SP rank will be posted. He said that a woman SP rank officer will be deployed in this system for women safety.
Today Breaking News and Current Affair for 13th Jan 2020
- 50 year old demand for police commissioner system accepted
- Lucknow: Cabinet approval to implement police commissioner system for the first time in UP
- Stock market boom, Nifty at new record high of 12337
- Lucknow: Yogi cabinet approves police commissioner system in UP
- Varanasi: Dress code will now be applicable for Sparsh Darshan of Kashi Vishwanath
- Outgoing Indian Envoy Meets Trump, Thanks Him For Strengthening Indo-US Relations
- UPSC’s Mark Disclosure Scheme In 2 YearsThe main objective of this scheme is to provide a useful database to other employers to enable them to identify good employable candidates.