KV Bihar interview 2022: Kendriya Vidyalaya NPGC Nabinagar, Aurangabad, Bihar invites
Eligible candidates to attend walk-in-interview for preparation of a panel for the posts to be filled purely on part-time Contractual basis against vacant posts during the session 2022-23 as per KVS norms.Eligible and candidates could seem for the interview for PRT, TGT, PGT and Teacher Posts on 22 and 23 March 2022. Nonetheless, the precise date and time are offered beneath:
How Much Posts in KV Bihar Recruitment 2022 ?
- PGT – English, Hindi, Physics, Maths
- TGT – Eng., Maths, Skt., Hindi
- Primary Teacher
- Computer Instructor
- Music Instructor
What is required eduaction for KV Bihar Recruitment 2022 ?
- PGT - Two years’ Built-in Put up Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional Faculty of Schooling of NCERT within the involved topic with a minimum of 50% marks in mixture
- Pc Science - At-least 50 % marks in B.E or B. Tech. (Pc Science/IT) from a acknowledged College or equal Diploma or Diploma from an establishment/college acknowledged by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B. Tech.
- TGT - 4 years’ Built-in diploma course of Regional Faculty of Schooling of NCERT within the involved topic with a minimum of 50% marks in mixture
What is importants dates for KV Bihar Recruitment 2022 ?
- Interview Date for PGT and TGT – 22 March 2022
- Interview Date for PRT, PGT CS and Teacher – 23 March 2022
- Time – 8 AM
How to apply for KV Bihar Recruitment 2022 ?
- Eligible and interested candidates may appear for the interview on the scheduled date and time by downloading the Bio-data from the above website along with original and self-attested photocopies of their educational, professional and experience certificates and two latest passport size photograph on schduled date and time.
- Latest Exams
- UKPSC APS Mains Exam 2022 Released notification check here
- KV Bihar Recruitment 2022 for PGT, Pc Science and TGT Posts
- RRB NTPC Result 2022 RRB Group D New Exam Date Announced
- UPPSC PCS Main 2021-22 Exam date Announced on uppsc.up.nic.in.
- WBCS Exam form 2022 [out] click now for more details
- West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) Examination 2022
- Maharashtra Public Service Recruitment 2022 for 588 Posts
- MHT CET Exam Pattern 2022 Released check now
- Haryana TET Exam 2021 on 18th and 19th December
- MP Board 10th 12th exam date released
- AP EAMCET 2021 Exams Will Start from 19th August
- Top Questions And Answer For UPSC Exam
- UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2021 Registration Last Date 29 June @Upsc.Gov.In
- JEE Main 2021 Exam Will Be Held On 17th July – Result 14th August
Important Links for You
|Sarkari Naukri||Click Here|
|Sarkari Exam||Click Here|
|Sarkari Result||Click Here|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Current Affairs||Click Here|
|Current Affairs in Hindi||Click Here|
|Download Admit Cards||Click Here|
|Check Exam Answer Keys||Click Here|
|Download Hindi Kahaniya||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|