Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Should have sound knowledge in the analysis and design of concrete structures like pipe racks, shelters, Design of foundations, Equipment foundations. Knowledge on dynamic analysis will be an advantage.
2.Should have sound knowledge in design of Industrial buildings (Substation, Control room, Administration etc)
3.Carry out connection design and Seismic Analysis
4.Thorough working knowledge in Indian Code is a must.
5.Good communication skills
Software requirement (must):
Analysis related StaadPro
Foundation design Foundation3D / Mat3D
- Should Have Electrical Supervisory License..
- •Good Technical Knowledge of Utility equipment’s,H.T Panels, L.T Panels, D.G Sets, Air Compressors, Lighting D.B’s, HVAC Systems, Water lines, Pumps( Operation and maintenance).
- •Exposure of Utility team handle ling at least more than 15 no’s technicians and engineers.
- •Day to day planning of routine utility jobs and major P.M plan, shut down plans.
- •MIS preparation, MTBF/MTTR, Uptime calculation, P.M plan, system audits of utility area, daily Energy ,air, water reports.
- • Why-2 analysis of major breakdowns and implementation of counter measure plans.
- • Spare part planning for all areas of utility.
- • Good team leader and motivator, Team management and scheduling of manpower as per requirement.
- •Should have good idea of Utility KPI’s and management of these KPI’s.
- •Should know and better understanding of concept of Safety in Utility working area. •Clarity on Kaizens and Energy saving
Prepare a baseline schedule using Primaeval software for all ongoing projects with detailbreakdown of activities as far as possible to be viable for the implementation Update the baseline schedule in a weekly, biweekly and monthly basis for all ongoing projects in order to visualize the status of work and to provide solution for any delay if occurred so as to meet the completion date
BE, B.Tech, Diploma, Civil Engineer
Refinery Construction Project, NIGERIA. To be a part of the construction activities for the primary consultant of the project. The appointment will be purely on CONTRACT basis minimum for 2 years. Selected candidates will be offered attractive salary based on their quali. & Exp. Besides salary, Accomodation (Single) transportation , Mess Facility provided.
An authorised Manpower supplier of Indian Public Sector PMC client engaged in Refinery Construction/Expansion in India and Abroad.
Civil Engineer job vacancies in Chennai for freshers
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
- Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
- Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess the potential impact of projects.
Interview Venue Address :
Tide Technologies ,
No 5/3 Second Floor,
East Jones Road,
Landmark : Amma Medicals.