Opportunity for Fresher in Saudi Arabia
We would like to inform you that we have urgent opening for fresher for a leading International Company located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Job : Kitchen Executive.
Company: An International Company
Salary : Negotiable
Other Benefits : Accommodation, Transposition, Medical, Insurance, etc.
1. Candidates should have excellent communication skill (Written & Verbal)
2. Candidates should able to handle kitchen tasks.
3. Candidates should be presentable and have good personality.
Diploma / BE Mechanical job openings in Dubai
We are recruiting Diploma / BE Mechanical candidates for Mechanical Technician and MEP Technician roles at Dubai location.
Qualification : Diploma / BE – Mechanical (Year of pass out no problem)
Experience : 0 to 5 years
Designation : MEP Technician / Mechanical Technician
Salary : Basic Salary 1600 AED (Training Period)
Training Period : 6 months (after 6 month Salary will be increase based on performance)
Duty Hours : 10 Hours per day (26 days work per month)
OT : 2 hours per day (12 AED)
Benefits : Accommodation, Medical and Transport free. For food company will be provide vessels and gas stove.
Location : Ajman, Dubai. (UAE – GULF)
Visa Type : Employment permit Visa
Processing days : 10 to 20 Working days
Visa Period : 2 years ( After two years renewal by a company)
SERVICE CHARGES APPLICABLE (call me and get the details)
Interested candidates can walk in to our office directly.
Mandatory Documents of Interview :
• Original Passport
• 8 White background passport size photos
• Photocopies of All Academic Certificates
Interview Time : 9.30 am to 4pm.
BE Civil Engineer job
Bachelor Degree in commerce
GCC Driving Licence
Written and Verbal English
Managing/ Utilising Resources to Deliver
Identifying and Pursuing Opportunities
Five years Sales Developer in FMCG
This hiring would primarily be for the Gulf Region (Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait & Qatar).
BE Civil Engineer
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals, such as surveyors, engineers and architects.
- Supervising contracted staff and meeting with sub-contractors.
- Reporting progress to clients and board members via phone calls, written reports and presentations.
- Problem solving.
- Checking and preparing site reports, drawings and designs.
- Using specialist construction management computer software.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring site procedures uphold construction and site regulations