Plant Biology / BAMS / BSMS Freshers
Any Life Science, Paramedical, Medical Graduates and Post Graduates (Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, , Biotechnology, Plant Biology, Biology, Bio-Medical graduates, Zoology, Botany, Bioinformatics, Genetics, B.O.T, Microbiology, Biochemistry ,Endocrinology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Anatomy, Physiology , Chemistry, Medical Lab Technology, Health Education, M.B.B.S, B.D.S, B.H.M.S, B.A.M.S, etc…)
1) Candidate should be from Any Life Science, Paramedical, Medical Graduates and Post Graduates 2)Must possess Knowledge about Medical Terminologies 3) Must possess Good Written & Verbal Skills
Excellent opportunity to enhance your career by getting CPC(Certified Association of Professional Coders) and AHIMA(American Health Information Management Professional Coders) and CCS(Certified Coding Specialist) Certification from AAPC(American Association) respectively.
1. Pick Up & Drop Facility
2. Food Facility
3. Day Shift
4. Easily Accessible to Job Location
5. Weekend Off
International Voice Process
- Qualification: Any Graduates (2015-2017) (No backlogs/arrears)
- Experience: Fresher & Experiences candidates
- Skill: Good Communication in English
- Graduation Mandatory
- Shift: US rotational night shift
- Cab Facilities provided
- Salary: Best in Industry
- 5 days’ work & 2 days off per week
- No Consultancy fees
- No Bond
- Easy Interview (Only 2 rounds)
Wanted JAVA Freshers
* Education: BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSC(IT/CS) – 2016/2017 passed outs
* Consistent 50 % marks throughout (10th, 12th, UG / PG)
* Good communication skills
# Java, Core Java, Strong knowledge in OOPs concepts, J2EE, HTML, CSS, SQL
# OPTIONAL: IOS Objective C, Spring, Hibernate
# Should be well versed in variety of technologies
# should have designed at least one project module using object oriented analysis and design techniques
# Sound knowledge of modern software architecture and development techniques
# Good coding skills: Implementing UI validations.
# should be a go getter and interested in learning new technologies.
Network Engineer Trainee
We are currently hiring freshers for Trainee Network Engineers for government sites in below six locations.
- Chengalpatu (Kanchipuram)
Only Male Candidates are preferred. 2016 & 2017 Passed outs can apply.
Candidates interested to work in Networking domain & as Field Engineers for Government Projects can also apply.
Candidates should have a personal laptop.
Working Hours: 9.00am-6.00pm
Salary : 7,000 (gross per month) + Allowances (Mobile & Travel)
Roles & Responsibilities:
Installation,set up/configuration, troubleshooting, tuning, implementation & up gradation of Network Connectivity.
Upgrade, install and troubleshoot networks, networking hardware devices and software.
To work with Routers,Switches, Modems, Computers,Laptops, Servers and Video Conferencing Equipment.
Graduate Engineer Quality ONLY BE/ B.tech Fresher
We are Recruiting BE/B.TECH Graduate Engineer Freshers at Leading Automobile Industries.Arrear also can apply