Female Quality Auditor
Greetings of the day!
We have an urgent requirement for female quality auditor for Zirakpur Location.
Qualification: Minimum Graduation
Fresher with Average communication skills can apply
Job Location: Zirakpur
- PHP Fresher Jobs for B.Sc IT, B.Sc computer science, B.tech, MCA, M.com,
- Looking for innovative developer who is having Strong Knowledge of CSS, jQuery, AJAX, HTML and PHP, SQL
- Strong knowledge of responsive website development.
- Also required basic knowledge of database connectivity with PHP/HTML as front end tool.
- Job Types: Full-time,
- Salary: 7,500.00 to 10,000.00 /month
Scorpsoft is a global IT solution company based in UK and INDIA. We are providing full-cycle services in areas of web design, web development, mobile application development, web promotion. Combining our solid business domain experience, technical expertise, profound knowledge of latest industry trends and quality-driven delivery model we offer progressive end-to-end solutions. In Scorpsoft we believe in maintaining long relationship with our customers and we deliver our quality services in time with full dedication and honesty. To attain this, our expert team first understands customer’s full requirement and then start working on it. This helps our customers to get, what they actually want from their websites.
Software Test Engineer
Good written and verbal communication skills
* Capability and flexibility to execute against multiple projects at the same time
* Test Cases for module, integration and system testing
* Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases
* Analyzing and Execution the Test Cases prepared by other team members
* Defect Tracking and giving mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it
* Preparing Summary Reports and Suggestion Documents to improve the quality of the application
* Knowledge of responsive designs of trending devices like iPhone, android etc.
* Familiarity with Agile software methods
* Knowledge of professional software life-cycle and engineering practices
FRESHER (Minimum of 2 months)
EXPERIENCE (Maximum of 6 months)
Junior PHP Developer
We are looking for a PHP Developer who loves to work with an amazing team and is passionate for developing quality products. He will work closely with expert team of developers and should possess excellent technical skills with ability to learn new technologies on a go.
A Developer plays an important role at The Brihaspati Infotech Pvt. Ltd. by owning the project development. He participates in complete project delivery lifecycle starting from requirement understanding to successful delivery of projects. As developer, you have the opportunity to work closely with an experienced Team Lead to deliver scalable, engaging, and quality experience for the end customer. We are growing quickly so you will be able to work on latest technologies, follow highest quality standards for product development and work independently in a closely knitted team. We have a healthy foundation and are looking for an individual to bring their talents to help us continue deliver quality projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expert with responsive design/development and mobile-web best practices
- Expertise in PHP development
- Expertise in integrations using REST platform
- Experience with CMS plugin and theme development
- Experience with cross-browser testing
- Experience with My SQL
- Pluses – Knowledge of Angular, Docker, Node js and Mongodb
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies and sprints
- Knowledge of various tools and metrics (Jira, trello , other project management systems)
Junior Web Admin
- Job Title : Junior Web Admin
- Experience : 0-2 Yrs (Fresher also considered)
- Job Location : Mohali
- Working Day’s : 5 Days (Rotational week-off)
- Shift Timings : 5:30 pm to 2:30 am
- This position is responsible for the set-up and maintenance of all kind of information on E-commerce websites and in order management system.
- This position serves as the main support system of the Web Support Department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Ensure that web sites are working properly and resolve issues, if any
- Setup new products and offers on websites and in order management system
- Optimize web sites for search engines
- Make changes to web pages as required
- Set up email promotions
- Review web pages in multiple browsers and identify/correct operational or display issues
- Generate reports
- Other duties, as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Efficient in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of HTML is preferred
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of SQL will be an added advantage
- Listen to and follow directions
- Good time management skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt easily to change
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving abilities
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in all assignments
- The Company is open for a CTC of Rupees 24,000 every month and an in hand salary of Rupees 21,500 plus Incentives. The salary is fixed for this role.
- Note : Please note that we do not charge any fee from candidates.